FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really looking forward to having nothing to do.

Really looking forward to having nothing to do.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's nice sometimes to realise you have nothing to do on a Sunday... nothing which needs doing, nothing which can't be put off a day or two and no one else to think about.

I had been looking forward to today for the last few days and don't get me wrong.... I've feckin' loved it.

I've been in lounge wear all day... not done my hair, slobbed out after a lovely dinner... and just let my soul recharge.

Dinner was lamb casserole... and I bought prepared veg for that yesterday, so all I needed to do was chuck it all in a pot and open the oven door.

Oh... I did go outside to feed the fish twice.

But now I am getting twitchy. I feel I need to do something.

May be it's time for a dvd or the PS3.... or a shag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am sucking all tomorrow morning....

can't wait.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

bloody Autumn and those leaves.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need a break from being a human doing s`well..

That's my idea of a perfect Sunday Polo, does depend how you cap it off though.....

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"That's my idea of a perfect Sunday Polo, does depend how you cap it off though....."

Yeah I keep thinking it would be nice to watch one of my favourite films and someone turn up to poke his winky in me whilst I lay on the sofa.... nothing too energetic though, I don't want to have to make an effort.... I am not even sure I facy an orgasm. May be he can massage my shoulders then poke his pork in me for 10 minutes or so at a moderate speed and then he can go.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Loved today as it was so chilled; been to a lovely leisure club,even did some exercise... and indulged in cream tea... prior to a lovely dinner cooked for me...

"That's my idea of a perfect Sunday Polo, does depend how you cap it off though.....

Yeah I keep thinking it would be nice to watch one of my favourite films and someone turn up to poke his winky in me whilst I lay on the sofa.... nothing too energetic though, I don't want to have to make an effort.... I am not even sure I facy an orgasm. May be he can massage my shoulders then poke his pork in me for 10 minutes or so at a moderate speed and then he can go."

I think I know exactly what mood your in.

» Add a new message to this topic