FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How central is Swinging to your life?

How central is Swinging to your life?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How important is "Swinging" in your life?

Is it your main leisure interest - i.e. most of your free time at weekends etc devoted to going to clubs / meets etc, or do you just dabble infrequently as an irregular diversion from everyday life.

If there's a Fab social gathering or big sexual event like Swingfields or a sex exhibition is it something that you will do your damnedest to get to, or are you really quite ambivalent to it all?

Would you like to indulge more (or less?) in the scene, and if you had to withdraw from the scene for a while would you go 'cold turkey?'

Me? I'm an irregular meeter, its been around a year or so since I last had a play meet and a busy life outside of Fab means I wont be able to meet anyone for a good few months yet. I don't really crave for more, and I haven't really missed not meeting, but in truth it would be nice to have an odd meet or two given the chance!

How about you, are you a 'career swinger' or can you easily dip in and out of the scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I have regular meets with people I met on fab, but I am not a swinger, I don't go to clubs or socials. I also use the forums a lot for idle amusement and to 'punctuate' my working day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Peripheral

We haven’t been to a club, and don’t do the big events. I (Angie) have been to a few of the big socials but we’re limited by mr and his work shifts. We don’t meet regularly but would prefer a local couple to meet more regularly with. So it’s not the be all and end all for us x

I'm getting a bit more active at the moment having been to my first club/party this month and heading to my second on Saturday. If I have the time and am fortunate enough to get social and play meets with the right people then it's something I want to engage in more.

But I would never let it become too central in my life or takeover.

I don't think it's healthy to let anything takeover your life too much be it work, hobbies whatever. All about keeping a balance.

In the list of things that's significant in my life swinging wouldn't be in the top 10. Have a meet every few months and it's not really spoke about a lot in the house. We rarely go on fab together either. It's more oh I fancy an mmf n take it from there x

Around 0.01% lately

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Personally I would think there was something seriously wrong and lacking in my life if swinging was the be all and end all!

In fact I don't think anything that takes over your life is healthy.

It's something we actively do maybe once or twice a month (dropping to almost nothing in the winter months). So it's part of our life, but not a primary aspect of it. We did it far more when we were first trying things it and everything seems new and exciting. Less so now.

A bit if spice on top of our normal life. Easily not have it in our life but it is that tiny cherry at the top.

It’s a means to an end for me.

I’m not a swinger, I use the site to meet like-minded men which over the years has been very fruitful, so much so I’m not particularly interested in meeting anyone new.

I while time away in the forums although that too has dipped of late.

It isn't. I haven't been interested enough to meet since June, now I'm basically here for the forums and to keep in contact with friends.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We met on here, swinging is just a little extra to add to our love life to spice it up every now and then.

Frank

Any child free time we get is play time for us. Swinging and meets we have arranged are spoken about daily.

We don't do regular bars or clubs since we started singing, and if we had more time and more funds I have no doubt we'd be going a lot more often.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"It isn't. I haven't been interested enough to meet since June, now I'm basically here for the forums and to keep in contact with friends. "

And impress us all with your incredidble bottom!

Barely even visible on the far horizon right now; I have many more things that need my focus in the real world. So most of my hobbies have been shelved.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 12/02/18 13:48:13]

Gloucester

A couple of times a week fo us , if we can get a sitter . It is our hobby , and we see nothing wrong with that . We don’t really have any other hobbies , and we do this together so it’s all good .

Interesting to see how many on this thread seem to think that those who make swinging an important part of their life are wrong to do so . Can’t see why myself , but then I’m usually in the minority on these forums .

"A couple of times a week fo us , if we can get a sitter . It is our hobby , and we see nothing wrong with that . We don’t really have any other hobbies , and we do this together so it’s all good .

Interesting to see how many on this thread seem to think that those who make swinging an important part of their life are wrong to do so . Can’t see why myself , but then I’m usually in the minority on these forums ."

Yeah I agree with you. I'm one of them. Can't see me getting a baby sitter just to have a meet. There is also people who think we shouldn't be here as we don't go on socials or go to clubs and don't meet all the time. Your probably the same as me tho in the fact that you don't care what people think and just enjoy doing what your doing. However often you decide x

Gloucester

"A couple of times a week fo us , if we can get a sitter . It is our hobby , and we see nothing wrong with that . We don’t really have any other hobbies , and we do this together so it’s all good .

Interesting to see how many on this thread seem to think that those who make swinging an important part of their life are wrong to do so . Can’t see why myself , but then I’m usually in the minority on these forums .

Yeah I agree with you. I'm one of them. Can't see me getting a baby sitter just to have a meet. There is also people who think we shouldn't be here as we don't go on socials or go to clubs and don't meet all the time. Your probably the same as me tho in the fact that you don't care what people think and just enjoy doing what your doing. However often you decide x"

Yep , spot on , I really don’t care what people think , and we do enjoy what we do .

We get a sitter and have a bit of child free time . We go out , have a drink or a meal , and maybe meet someone off here or a vanilla in a pub at some point for a bit of fun . All good

Gone off it and it's not my priority .Got to connect with someone ,Not just fuck and go .

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

As singles we were both very active. Since becoming a couple 3 years ago not so much. We enjoy the social side but its not central to our lives, infact mnot even done that for nearly two years, life has just been more of a priority.

Id not judge those who swing more (i might even be a little jealous!).

For now we are happy chatting and dabbling in the forums here, it passes time, like some like to do crosswords or knit.

We try and get to chams once a month doesnt always happen due to life and work.

well as we haven’t had a meet yet we aren’t ‘technically’ swingers, the other side plays a very small part in our life, we can’t get to clubs very often for the social side, we can’t attend forum socials or anything like that because every weekend we have kids, so for us if we didn’t come on the forums then it wouldn’t even play a part in our life lol.

Geeky x

well as we haven’t had a meet yet we aren’t ‘technically’ swingers, the other side plays a very small part in our life, we can’t get to clubs very often for the social side, we can’t attend forum socials or anything like that because every weekend we have kids, so for us if we didn’t come on the forums then it wouldn’t even play a part in our life lol.

Geeky x

» Add a new message to this topic