FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabswingers

Fabswingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s a great place if your getting a bit above your station, not a place for insecurity lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry what does that mean ?

Hard to explain without repeating what I said, it’s hard going on here people are a bit cynical I suppose

Many in chatrooms have been doing it for years ,the women get too many messages to answer in many cases,so when you come in here yes they may appear abrupt but behind that heart of steel lays a heart of steel

Fair enough I can only comment on what I see though would you agree. If I speak to someone new I don’t have any preconceived ideas

"Fair enough I can only comment on what I see though would you agree. If I speak to someone new I don’t have any preconceived ideas "
yes well me to but if they've been here a while you can imagine they've heard every line in the book ,so to stand out you need to do something different

Lol so be something I’m not? I’m not trying anything if I’m not for someone then that’s fine, certainly won’t be playing any games

"Lol so be something I’m not? I’m not trying anything if I’m not for someone then that’s fine, certainly won’t be playing any games "
you ever heard the saying you need to stand out in the crowd ,well here you do

"Lol so be something I’m not? I’m not trying anything if I’m not for someone then that’s fine, certainly won’t be playing any games you ever heard the saying you need to stand out in the crowd ,well here you do "

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too.

"Lol so be something I’m not? I’m not trying anything if I’m not for someone then that’s fine, certainly won’t be playing any games you ever heard the saying you need to stand out in the crowd ,well here you do

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too. "

look you can be yourself how can you be anything else but theirs 1000s of guys and only a few women

"Lol so be something I’m not? I’m not trying anything if I’m not for someone then that’s fine, certainly won’t be playing any games you ever heard the saying you need to stand out in the crowd ,well here you do

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too. look you can be yourself how can you be anything else but theirs 1000s of guys and only a few women "

I get that it’s a woman’s site, it doesn’t make you have to work hard. It’s intriguing though

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too. look you can be yourself how can you be anything else but theirs 1000s of guys and only a few women

I get that it’s a woman’s site, it doesn’t make you have to work hard. It’s intriguing though"

hey intriguing is as intriguing does

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too. "

Spot on! A normal guy with just normal chat who doesn't try too hard or try to impress x

Spot on! A normal guy with just normal chat who doesn't try too hard or try to impress x"

lol and he stands out ,really

Spot on! A normal guy with just normal chat who doesn't try too hard or try to impress xlol and he stands out ,really "

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me x

Spot on! A normal guy with just normal chat who doesn't try too hard or try to impress xlol and he stands out ,really

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me x"

yes I'm saying after he's got your attention he can be nice and all the thing's you want and like but he's got to get it first

Spot on! A normal guy with just normal chat who doesn't try too hard or try to impress xlol and he stands out ,really

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me xyes I'm saying after he's got your attention he can be nice and all the thing's you want and like but he's got to get it first "

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me x

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me xyes I'm saying after he's got your attention he can be nice and all the thing's you want and like but he's got to get it first

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me x"

lol I bet he will

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me xyes I'm saying after he's got your attention he can be nice and all the thing's you want and like but he's got to get it first "

Everyone has there own taste, if I’m not for someone fair enough but I won’t be trying to stand out as I think I should anyway

I never said he does. I'm saying thats what works for me xyes I'm saying after he's got your attention he can be nice and all the thing's you want and like but he's got to get it first

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me x"

at this time of the morning maybe coz he's not competing

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me xat this time of the morning maybe coz he's not competing "

Are you the man or woman in the couple?

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me xat this time of the morning maybe coz he's not competing

Are you the man or woman in the couple?"

I'm not a couple but guess in the other person that quoted its the woman

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me xat this time of the morning maybe coz he's not competing

Are you the man or woman in the couple?I'm not a couple but guess in the other person that quoted its the woman "

Yes I meant the other person who commented

Are you the man or woman in the couple?I'm not a couple but guess in the other person that quoted its the woman

Yes I meant the other person who commented "

you quoted me but guess she's dozed off

He will get my attention by not trying to impress me xat this time of the morning maybe coz he's not competing "

Pmsl you think I change what I'm looking for according to the time of day....fuck sake hahaha

To answer the other question yes it's the female half x

Are you the man or woman in the couple?I'm not a couple but guess in the other person that quoted its the woman

Yes I meant the other person who commented you quoted me but guess she's dozed off "

Sorry bud, I appreciate your opinion

Everyone has there own taste, if I’m not for someone fair enough but I won’t be trying to stand out as I think I should anyway "

That's understandable. You can only work the site the way that you are comfortable with. I pesonally prefer someone who has a fuller profile and does stand out a bit, but horses for courses and all that

Pmsl you think I change what I'm looking for according to the time of day....fuck sake hahaha

To answer the other question yes it's the female half x"

Cool, so you have s certain type? We all do

To answer the other question yes it's the female half x"

no I don't think you change what you're looking for but say for example you come in forums early evening the most popular time and lots of people you know and normally interact with are here do you really notice people saying " hi how's you "

To answer the other question yes it's the female half x

Cool, so you have s certain type? We all do "

Do you mean looks or personality? X

To answer the other question yes it's the female half xno I don't think you change what you're looking for but say for example you come in forums early evening the most popular time and lots of people you know and normally interact with are here do you really notice people saying " hi how's you " "

Some of our meets have started with "hi hows you" x

To answer the other question yes it's the female half xno I don't think you change what you're looking for but say for example you come in forums early evening the most popular time and lots of people you know and normally interact with are here do you really notice people saying " hi how's you "

Some of our meets have started with "hi hows you" x"

lol hey you know what I'm saying I know you do

To answer the other question yes it's the female half xno I don't think you change what you're looking for but say for example you come in forums early evening the most popular time and lots of people you know and normally interact with are here do you really notice people saying " hi how's you "

Some of our meets have started with "hi hows you" xlol hey you know what I'm saying I know you do "

I actually have no fucking clue what your trying to say lol x

Just asking what your looking for, I just have a feeling usually

Some of our meets have started with "hi hows you" xlol hey you know what I'm saying I know you do

I actually have no fucking clue what your trying to say lol x"

really ok

"Just asking what your looking for, I just have a feeling usually"

It's all in my profile x

"Just asking what your looking for, I just have a feeling usually

It's all in my profile x"

Yes nothing specific in it though

It's all in my profile x

Yes nothing specific in it though "

one thing is fairly specific .....the age .......39

It's all in my profile x

Yes nothing specific in it though "

Men age 30-38.. will meet smokers. Must be respectful and a good laugh. Yip it's all there x

I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good good night

It's all in my profile x

Yes nothing specific in it though one thing is fairly specific .....the age .......39 "

so I’m a few months too old haha

It's all in my profile x

Yes nothing specific in it though one thing is fairly specific .....the age .......39

so I’m a few months too old haha "

try sending a private message

It's all in my profile x

Yes nothing specific in it though one thing is fairly specific .....the age .......39

so I’m a few months too old haha try sending a private message "

Fuck off lol x

It's all in my profile x

so I’m a few months too old haha try sending a private message

Fuck off lol x"

only trying to help with the match making he's got a nice face

And he's not to far from you and he's nice

It's all in my profile x

Fuck off lol xonly trying to help with the match making he's got a nice face "

Thanks lol, I thought we were just chatting

It's all in my profile x

Fuck off lol xonly trying to help with the match making he's got a nice face

Thanks lol, I thought we were just chatting "

I'm trying to sell you here she's teetering

It's all in my profile x

Fuck off lol xonly trying to help with the match making he's got a nice face "

I'm going back to work before I get a time out again lol x

It's all in my profile x

Thanks lol, I thought we were just chatting I'm trying to sell you here she's teetering "

Well I don’t have to try hard I’ve got someone else doing that for me

It's all in my profile x

I'm going back to work before I get a time out again lol x"

nursy nursy

It's all in my profile x

Thanks lol, I thought we were just chatting I'm trying to sell you here she's teetering

Well I don’t have to try hard I’ve got someone else doing that for me "

well with my age numbers I'm bordering on dead

It's all in my profile x

Thanks lol, I thought we were just chatting I'm trying to sell you here she's teetering

Well I don’t have to try hard I’ve got someone else doing that for me well with my age numbers I'm bordering on dead "

Just trying too hard ha ha

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"It’s a great place if your getting a bit above your station, not a place for insecurity lol "

Mabey.

Mabey not.

It's all in my profile x

Well I don’t have to try hard I’ve got someone else doing that for me well with my age numbers I'm bordering on dead

Just trying too hard ha ha "

oh I never try

It's all in my profile x

Well I don’t have to try hard I’ve got someone else doing that for me well with my age numbers I'm bordering on dead

Just trying too hard ha ha oh I never try "

So after all this your agreeing with me ha

It's all in my profile x

Just trying too hard ha ha oh I never try

So after all this your agreeing with me ha "

as the Irish would say I'm just here for the craic

It's all in my profile x

Just trying too hard ha ha oh I never try

So after all this your agreeing with me ha as the Irish would say I'm just here for the craic "

But would rather have the crack?

What makes people stand out is that They don’t try too. look you can be yourself how can you be anything else but theirs 1000s of guys and only a few women

I get that it’s a woman’s site, it doesn’t make you have to work hard. It’s intriguing though"

Perhaps there are some who are very naturally just more charismatic on here then

I get that it’s a woman’s site, it doesn’t make you have to work hard. It’s intriguing though

Perhaps there are some who are very naturally just more charismatic on here then "

I don’t know who else is on here but charisma is something you either have or you don’t. someone saying they do is arrogance

Perhaps there are some who are very naturally just more charismatic on here then

I don’t know who else is on here but charisma is something you either have or you don’t. someone saying they do is arrogance "

I think that depends on the individual. I see nothing wrong with people stating what they believe to be positives about themselves. Confidence is sexy. Though some do see it as arrogance.You can usually tell from the flow of the conversation, if someone is arrogant, pretty early on

I think you only see what someone is like in person. I’m confident, don’t see why I shouldn’t be, faith has to start in yourself

I don’t know who else is on here but charisma is something you either have or you don’t. someone saying they do is arrogance

I think that depends on the individual. I see nothing wrong with people stating what they believe to be positives about themselves. Confidence is sexy. Though some do see it as arrogance.You can usually tell from the flow of the conversation, if someone is arrogant, pretty early on "

I think that depends on the individual. I see nothing wrong with people stating what they believe to be positives about themselves. Confidence is sexy. Though some do see it as arrogance.You can usually tell from the flow of the conversation, if someone is arrogant, pretty early on "

Yeah I can tell by the chat if I really really dislike a person x

I don't really understand what you're point is...

Are you simply stating you don't wanna have to jump through hoops to get a meet?

"It’s a great place if your getting a bit above your station, not a place for insecurity lol "

Not really, I've been back 5 months not met anyone but it hasn't ruined my confidence. I use this for a bit of fun and don't overthink it.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"

Everyone has there own taste, if I’m not for someone fair enough but I won’t be trying to stand out as I think I should anyway "

OP..I'm afraid you do have to stand out amongst the multitude of rude, dull and innane messages women get sent.

I think that depends on the individual. I see nothing wrong with people stating what they believe to be positives about themselves. Confidence is sexy. Though some do see it as arrogance.You can usually tell from the flow of the conversation, if someone is arrogant, pretty early on

Yeah I can tell by the chat if I really really dislike a person x"

awwww

"

Everyone has there own taste, if I’m not for someone fair enough but I won’t be trying to stand out as I think I should anyway

OP..I'm afraid you do have to stand out amongst the multitude of rude, dull and innane messages women get sent."

see I was right all along ,you've restored my faith in fab nature

Perhaps there are some who are very naturally just more charismatic on here then "

anyone in particular?

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Well that conversation didn’t last long

Hahaha

"Well that conversation didn’t last long

Hahaha"

do they ever

I was lead to believe that the forums especially the lounge was for fun ...posting what you wanted and having a laugh

You can read posts and go from there as to how that person comes across. And either ignore or post and carry on

Think I've just waffled on there about utter nonsense

So I'll leave quietly

"I was lead to believe that the forums especially the lounge was for fun ...posting what you wanted and having a laugh

You can read posts and go from there as to how that person comes across. And either ignore or post and carry on

So I'll leave quietly "

awwww you come across as lovely but you know why you stand out

"I was lead to believe that the forums especially the lounge was for fun ...posting what you wanted and having a laugh

So I'll leave quietly awwww you come across as lovely but you know why you stand out "

I was talking about everyone not just me lol

So I'll leave quietly awwww you come across as lovely but you know why you stand out

I was talking about everyone not just me lol "

were you now

So I'll leave quietly awwww you come across as lovely but you know why you stand out

I was talking about everyone not just me lol were you now "

» Add a new message to this topic