FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Glastonbury alternative

Glastonbury alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eardsandboobs OP   Couple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

So with Glastonbury not being on this year where’s everyone planning on going instead ?

We are going to Leeds festival and probably Isle of Wight .

Be good to hook up with people going to either and also any suggestions for other festivals to check out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooncat123Woman  over a year ago

Sutton

I'm going to pitch a tent in my garden, piss up the side and steal my own shoes. 200 quid saved right there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what you like really.

Latitude and Green man both have that relaxed good natured vibe that Glastonbury has. Bestival, T in the Park, Leeds/Reading, Creamfields, Download off the top of my head are all decent

Possibly latitude or benicassim. Really want to go to shaky knees in Atlanta, great little festival. The Hyde park gigs and Victoria Park ones in the summer look good also.

By *eardsandboobs OP   Couple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

"Possibly latitude or benicassim. Really want to go to shaky knees in Atlanta, great little festival. The Hyde park gigs and Victoria Park ones in the summer look good also."

We did benacassim before and it was good but 5 days in the sun and tent was hard work

"Depends what you like really.

Latitude and Green man both have that relaxed good natured vibe that Glastonbury has. Bestival, T in the Park, Leeds/Reading, Creamfields, Download off the top of my head are all decent"

So much no to bestial...you been? It's shite

*Bestival

Depeche Mode Isle of Wight - Cant ask for anything else really

Bestial used to be great though..gone down hill over the last few years and this year will be it's worst..it's going on the same site as camp bestial the weekend after...I've worked both these events for many years now and everyone is predicting a clusterfuck down there this year..if it rains at camp bestial then the ground there will be pre fucked for bestival..it was bad enough with a gap last year..ended up being shit and felt very slapped together, this year will be worse. Spend your money wisely and go somewhere else

"Depeche Mode Isle of Wight - Cant ask for anything else really "

Oooh...I'm working there...not looked at the line up yet

Just looked at the Green Man festival as its not far from me. Bit pricey but something to look into for coming years.

I.o.w definitely a great line up as usual

I have just been looking at the victorious festival in Portsmouth a great line up there as well from the libertines, Kaiser chiefs,Paul Weller, happy Mondays,the Prodigy and lots and lots more

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"I.o.w definitely a great line up as usual

I have just been looking at the victorious festival in Portsmouth a great line up there as well from the libertines, Kaiser chiefs,Paul Weller, happy Mondays,the Prodigy and lots and lots more "

Oh this sounds good.

It does and can buy tickets for individual days as well Fri sat and sun great for me as only just down the road

"Possibly latitude or benicassim. Really want to go to shaky knees in Atlanta, great little festival. The Hyde park gigs and Victoria Park ones in the summer look good also.

We did benacassim before and it was good but 5 days in the sun and tent was hard work "

Just like coachella, I would be staying in a hotel.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

As a Biker be looking at the Motorcycle rallies this year small and large. BMF at Peterborough was always enjoyable, maybe ‘storming the castle’

» Add a new message to this topic