FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Student Loans

Student Loans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Got a letter from the student loan company saying that HMRC have informed them i am no longer working or receiving taxable benefits

wish someone would have told me that cos have been going in all this time for nothing

How can HMRC have told them that when i havent even changed employers in 7 years???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Lol

You would be amazed by what info HMRC comes up with to tell other Gov departments. lol

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

speak to HMRC and tell the your situation, also speak to your companies HR or wages department, find out what has been said and from where

evesham

i've checked all my payslips and i have made payments every week!!! lol

leeds

"i've checked all my payslips and i have made payments every week!!! lol

"

the you still need to speak to the student loan people, HMRC and yuor employer,. make sure your paymemnts have been forwarded and ask why they think you no longer working etc

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It could be something really simple like they have typed in the wrong national insurance number

leeds

"It could be something really simple like they have typed in the wrong national insurance number"

my point exactly, OP needs to find out where the mistake is and get it corrected

By *ighly ProfessionalMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Hi im a payroll manager for a very large company and the HMRC often get this wrong but it maybe that your employers have not included the right information on their P14 returns they submit. Did your P60 have the student loan information on it ? let me know

evesham

"Hi im a payroll manager for a very large company and the HMRC often get this wrong but it maybe that your employers have not included the right information on their P14 returns they submit. Did your P60 have the student loan information on it ? let me know"

hi there, thanks for your help.

Found my P60 (shocking seen as i am so disorganised ) and it did have an amount in the Student Loans bit

» Add a new message to this topic