FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAKE PROFILES

FAKE PROFILES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real looool

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real looool"

And why is your profile avatar a ladies back and bottom?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real looool"

Why do you think women will be turned on by a pic of a woman ?

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real looool

And why is your profile avatar a ladies back and bottom? "

Why is my avatar any of your business?

Slough Windsor ish

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real looool

Why is my avatar any of your business? "

Because im asking.... im allowed to ask

Slough Windsor ish

Because im asking.... im allowed to ask "

Besides maybe thats why people dont think you are real

Why do you think women will be turned on by a pic of a woman ?"

I'm not after 63 year old women thanks.

Besides maybe thats why people dont think you are real"

Worry about your own avatar and profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fake profiles where I can't say ive ever come across that

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real loooolfake profiles where I can't say ive ever come across that "

I would say 70% of the profiles here are fake. Its usually women asking you to go on their snapchat to boost their followers and then you realise they're selling pics and asking for paypal. That's not even mentioning the gay dudes with fake profiles who think replying to me is suddenly going to make me turn gay and sleep with them. Psml

Slough Windsor ish

If you find what you suspect to be a fake profile just report it then block them.

Job done.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

It's not just happening at the moment. It has been, and will continue to be, a regular thing on FAB. Single males now also pose as couples where, surprise surprise, only the male half can meet (under strict orders of the female half of course).

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

And why is your profile avatar a ladies back and bottom? "

Because is a lady profile isn't ?

Worry about your own avatar and profile. "

Well you worry about your own profile then and never mind all this fake profiles pish. Your avatar really won't be doing you any favours op

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

This is not going to end well

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Worry about your own avatar and profile. "

Getting a bit aggressive here OP.

Well you worry about your own profile then and never mind all this fake profiles pish. Your avatar really won't be doing you any favours op "

Did i say I'm looking for old couples? I wont lose sleep thanks.

"If you find what you suspect to be a fake profile just report it then block them.

Job done."

I do mate but it seems I'm flagging more than replying

Slough Windsor ish

"Whats with all the fake female profiles and guys pretending to be women on here? Also why are some of these newbies with no photo verification and veris have the nerve to ask for pics and question whether I'm real loooolfake profiles where I can't say ive ever come across that

I would say 70% of the profiles here are fake. Its usually women asking you to go on their snapchat to boost their followers and then you realise they're selling pics and asking for paypal. That's not even mentioning the gay dudes with fake profiles who think replying to me is suddenly going to make me turn gay and sleep with them. Psml"

If 70% are fakes you may as well quit before you get desperate

Well you worry about your own profile then and never mind all this fake profiles pish. Your avatar really won't be doing you any favours op

Did i say I'm looking for old couples? I wont lose sleep thanks. "

On your profile yeah you do

By *nlovedpaulMan  over a year ago

stone

Getting a bit aggressive here OP."

Yeh agreed, think it’s a valid point especially as the OP highlighted that he gets asked for pics

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

op if you see a profile that you think is fake please report it and admin will deal with it.

If you don't want to get messages from single men block them from messaging you.

I'm going to close this now.

Did i say I'm looking for old couples? I wont lose sleep thanks.

On your profile yeah you do "

Yeah says couples not old couples. Read again. Adios

I would say men who pretend to be female on here are men who are finding it hard as a male on this site.