FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Photographs at the end

Photographs at the end

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just watching London lives ‘funeral directors’ and I was very interested to see a growing trend for having a photographer present at the funeral. I had never even thought of it, the pictures the lady took was very tasteful. It’s always been something you think you would never wanted to be reminded off in a million years but it actually opened my eyes.

Geeky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not entirely sure I’d want a photographic record. I look a mess when I’ve been blubbering.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’m not entirely sure I’d want a photographic record. I look a mess when I’ve been blubbering. "

This particular one, some beautiful shots were taken, I don’t think they would all be like this one shown x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh no!! I went to a funeral and it was really odd with so many people taking photos. To be fair it was a bizarre funeral all round, a small collection of attendees decided to completely fill in the grave with the dirt, and the daughter aged 19 filmed it!! Or maybe I'm just old...

Ginger

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I was just watching London lives ‘funeral directors’ and I was very interested to see a growing trend for having a photographer present at the funeral. I had never even thought of it, the pictures the lady took was very tasteful. It’s always been something you think you would never wanted to be reminded off in a million years but it actually opened my eyes.

Geeky x "

I did take photos at a wake on the wifes request to show the said person had a good send off, didn't go down well with the deceased patents.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We took photos at the funeral of a close relative recently. It was an opportunity to take photos of people we rarely get to see.

» Add a new message to this topic