FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice for the new cumer

Advice for the new cumer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can’t seem to get a look in with ladies here! Always polite and mannerly with my messages but never get responses. Advice welcomed please and thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chill man. Just don't be too pushy not saying you are. Loads of nice people on forums to talk to.

Thanks, yeh always very relaxed and chilled in my approach and been on for a good few weeks. There are only so many people you can send a message to before your doubling up!??

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Can’t seem to get a look in with ladies here! Always polite and mannerly with my messages but never get responses. Advice welcomed please and thank you!"

Have you thought about maybe searching the forums for advice, your query gets raised at least two or three times a week. There's loads of great advice out there.

Cal

I haven’t done that yet to be fair but will certainly take that on board, thanks for the great tip. Much appreciated!????

"Can’t seem to get a look in with ladies here! Always polite and mannerly with my messages but never get responses. Advice welcomed please and thank you!"

Many ladies will look at a profile before reading a message. If they see nothing of interest they won't read/reply to your message.

Many people like to read an interesting informative profile...just something to think about.

Poppy

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

People often judge if they think they will be compatible by reading a gents profile and looking at their photos.

If your happy that your profile is as good as it can be, then check your messages are relevant and personal.

Nice one Poppy! All great advice! I shall be updating and upgrading the profile tomorrow so, no work will be done!

Thanks again!

Thanks Lizzy, I’m always mindful and respectful when reading individual profiles and send personal messages. I’ll stick with it though!

Relax. There are so many fake single men profiles on here you will take time. You have done the right thing by getting site supported and pic varied. Not a lot will happen over night. Look to see if you can get to a local club and meet.

Thanks Cupra! I’ll take it all on board! I do get the fake profiles though, too many of them but I’ll sit tight!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

The advice you've been given is all good.

As most have already said, a well thought out and written profile is always worth a look.

I will add one more suggestion though. Read the profiles of people you are contacting thoroughly. Don't just look at pics and skim the text. Actually read it... Including their interests, age preferences, accommodation requirements and so on... Only message people if you're sure you match their preferences, otherwise you're likely to be ignored.

We all see status updates every day from people complaining that they're being bombarded with messages from people who don't match their preferences... So obviously its something people find highly irritating and even if you've sent a really nice message, you've already annoyed them and wasted your time. Make sure you are exactly what they're looking for first... and then charm them with an interesting message

» Add a new message to this topic