FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Up then Down

Up then Down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever gone from euphoria to despair in two seconds flat?

Let me explain.

I was sitting on the couch reading my newspaper a few minutes ago when I heard Siren softly say, "let's take you upstairs, darling." I folded away my paper in a flash and looked up to see Siren standing there with the baby in her arms and a bemused expression on her face as she looked at my wide eyes and eager expression. She then howled as she realised what she'd said and how I'd interpreted it as she walked out of the room with the baby.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chuckles....kodak moment.

"Have you ever gone from euphoria to despair in two seconds flat?

Let me explain.

I was sitting on the couch reading my newspaper a few minutes ago when I heard Siren softly say, "let's take you upstairs, darling." I folded away my paper in a flash and looked up to see Siren standing there with the baby in her arms and a bemused expression on her face as she looked at my wide eyes and eager expression. She then howled as she realised what she'd said and how I'd interpreted it as she walked out of the room with the baby. "

Priceless.....

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Let me explain.

I was sitting on the couch reading my newspaper a few minutes ago when I heard Siren softly say, "let's take you upstairs, darling." I folded away my paper in a flash and looked up to see Siren standing there with the baby in her arms and a bemused expression on her face as she looked at my wide eyes and eager expression. She then howled as she realised what she'd said and how I'd interpreted it as she walked out of the room with the baby.

Priceless.....

"

Brilliant!

Les has just said the same thing ahhhh............Hang on we aint got a baby!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

Let me explain.

Priceless.....

Brilliant!"

down to earth with quite a bump eh

» Add a new message to this topic