Any female professional massiours warwickshire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Try google?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Try google? "

You could say that for most threads. The object of a forum is to interact with real people and there may be some like minded ladies on here who you won’t find in a google search.

Edinburgh

"Try google?

You could say that for most threads. The object of a forum is to interact with real people and there may be some like minded ladies on here who you won’t find in a google search. "

Indeed but last time I looked at the forum rules seeking or touting professional services wasn’t up there.

Edinburgh

"Try google?

You could say that for most threads. The object of a forum is to interact with real people and there may be some like minded ladies on here who you won’t find in a google search.

Indeed but last time I looked at the forum rules seeking or touting professional services wasn’t up there. "

Then I remember I don’t care any more so knock yourselves out!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Try google?

Indeed but last time I looked at the forum rules seeking or touting professional services wasn’t up there. "

It’s no different to somebody asking for a plumber, electrician etc, I’ve seen tons of those threads. All I was saying is that there would be no point at all in the forums if the first response everybody got was “try google”. People are well aware of google but like to chat to real people, no harm in that is there.

» Add a new message to this topic