FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People used as meat to satisfy sexual urges

People used as meat to satisfy sexual urges

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Things that have been said on recent threads-

If they don't reply or change their mind about meeting, just move on to the next one. Don't give them any thought.

Don't have feelings or affection for your meets as that's wrong.

Fuck them and forget them.

If the person you meet mentions emotions of any kind, run away.

Is it ok to use people in this way?

Are people just pieces of meat to satisfy the sexual urges that a wank won't fix?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Things that have been said on recent threads-

If they don't reply or change their mind about meeting, just move on to the next one. Don't give them any thought.

Are people just pieces of meat to satisfy the sexual urges that a wank won't fix?

"

Its not for me... But I accept that some prefer to meet that way. I enjoy a connection and lots of laughs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, they aren't but if you enter a transaction (I'm wary of calling it a relationship) knowing that the other person wants no more than a sentient being to have sex with you should be aware that your feelings are unlikely to be reciprocated.

This site is a hunting ground for those who wish to prey on the vulnerable.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Sometimes I feel like an innocent rabbit hunted by pack of sex hungry cougars

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only meet people who I’ve formed an actual connection with! When people write things like “need to unload” I cringe! I always wonder if people mail them being like....come on unload in me if you fancy!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

^^^This why I haven't met anyone from in nearly a year!

I'm more than just a fuck and wont change to suit others

Each to their own

I recently tried to have a casual relationship with someone, physically I was ok with it. But mentally I just could not do it.

I prefer to have 1 memorable connection with one person, then to have a lot of meh connections with a lot of people.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Sometimes I feel like an innocent rabbit hunted by pack of sex hungry cougars "

It's a curse. Be brave x

The wonderful thing about being human is that we are both divine and animal.

So when two people meet up to enjoy something so physical and primal as sex, nevertheless the god inside each acknowledges the god inside the other and so it becomes a spiritual coming together as well as physical.

It doesn't have to be ongoing. But there can be that connection and that acknowledgement for that evening and you go away knowing that something very special was shared between two human beings.

Or, "Stay still and be quiet, you piece of human fuck-meat" as I said to my partner who was kneeling on the spanking bench at the club last night

If you just want a fuck, then visit a brothel.

Swinging is sooo much more than just sex with others, it's a lifestyle where you can make like minded friends for life too.

King's Crustacean

Things can be taken too literally or miscronstrued.

I can connect with and respect a meet sufficiently enough for the meet's duration.

I don't think of them as meat to be used and I don't want them calling , pestering or thinking we are friends etc.....

There are happy mediums.

King's Crustacean

Think of FAB as a temp agency ......

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

No Its a dating site.

where people form serious relationships, move in together, get married, and have issue.

Considering that the forum doesn't in any way represent the vast majority of Fab, I believe that many on here place too much importance on the opinions expressed in them.

But that's just my opinion. And I suppose I have just said that no importance should be placed on that...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

The best sex comes when you click with things like a similar soh or a chat over a drink first.

Who wants to fuck a person who just lays there just to fulfil an urge.

I'd rather have a wank tbh

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Considering that the forum doesn't in any way represent the vast majority of Fab, I believe that many on here place too much importance on the opinions expressed in them.

But that's just my opinion. And I suppose I have just said that no importance should be placed on that... "

that made me laugh

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I would rather one person who rocks my world than a fuck a day with people I don't give a fuck about.

If there is no connection what is the point.

But then like so much here maybe I just do it wrong.

Others do it their own way. That's for them to decide and not for me to comment on.

Yes it's nice to meet someone new and have sex

But it's about more than just that, you are not just going to knock on door say hi go to bedroom do what needs doing say bye and leave! (Well something similar once)

You need a connection something to talk about,common interests yes physical attraction has to be there but unless there's also a meeting of the minds it really is just sex for the sake of sex

Swinging in my opinion is about making and keeping friends that are open and honest if anything else happens then that's a bonus

P.s I waffle to much lol

so glad the forums dont represent the majority of how swingers feel no wonder most don't come in here ...oh to be a swinger you must be this or you must be that etc etc ...to be a swinger is as simple as to have sex with others (wife swapping mainly ) and how you wish to do that is down to those who are looking if people want and like no emotion sex with other then lets them if you want closer ties then go for it

people need to stop telling people how to what to and why to do things no 2 swingers are the same and let not forget them that say oh im not a swinger im looking for a relationship yet they come on here telling swingers how to swing lol live and let live we say no one should take any advice from anyone on here as to what swinging is because swinging is not a lifestyle its not set in concrete swinging is about fun and sex however that will be

too many think swinging is like a fashion lol

now go and bash us as much as you like while we go of and have fun with others lol

wife swapping mainy was ment as that how most of us older ones would have started not wife swapping mainly is swinging lol

King's Crustacean

"No Its a dating site.

where people form serious relationships, move in together, get married, and have issue. "

Commit to me now dammit !

"so glad the forums dont represent the majority of how swingers feel no wonder most don't come in here ...oh to be a swinger you must be this or you must be that etc etc ...to be a swinger is as simple as to have sex with others (wife swapping mainly ) and how you wish to do that is down to those who are looking if people want and like no emotion sex with other then lets them if you want closer ties then go for it

people need to stop telling people how to what to and why to do things no 2 swingers are the same and let not forget them that say oh im not a swinger im looking for a relationship yet they come on here telling swingers how to swing lol live and let live we say no one should take any advice from anyone on here as to what swinging is because swinging is not a lifestyle its not set in concrete swinging is about fun and sex however that will be

too many think swinging is like a fashion lol

now go and bash us as much as you like while we go of and have fun with others lol "

You have a right to your opinions... but not everybody thinks the same as you do.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I wouldn't use anyone to satisfy my sexual urges, my trusty wand is to hand for when I feel like that.

I don't develop feelings as such, I'm not in a position to do that even if I wanted to. I do, however have a fondness for guys I have met....if I didn't I wouldn't of had sex with them.

thats very true but for you to tell others if they only want a fuck then go to a brothel is yeah ???

"thats very true but for you to tell others if they only want a fuck then go to a brothel is yeah ???"

Not everybody fucks just for the sake of it.. would rather have a wank than have a non meaningful fuck with friends

if all swinger's wanted a connection and emotions then all the clubs would close over night lol

"if all swinger's wanted a connection and emotions then all the clubs would close over night lol "

You've never been to a club then?

We go regularly, and it's through the club we go to that we have made such lovely lifetime friends, a stranger is only a stranger until you meet them and talk!

"thats very true but for you to tell others if they only want a fuck then go to a brothel is yeah ???

Not everybody fucks just for the sake of it.. would rather have a wank than have a non meaningful fuck with friends"

yes thats you and your rights but 99.9% of other men will and do same with couples and women (not all) let people do what they want to do and dont judge ie tell people if they want a fuck go to the brothel because at the end of the day to put it bluntly we all do this for a fuck but we all do it differently

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I hardly every feel that I'm treated like that. Even in quick, last minute meets, I have a laugh and enjoy the person as well as the sex.

"

people are people ,manners are manners ,ignorance based on desire is not acceptable

I usually suss out the fuck then fuck off users.

Not the type of meet I want.

So I use block a lot.

well been swinging best part of 25 years so you can guess and try and guess as much as you like lol ....everyones different and will play different but as i said just because you want a fuck does not make you a non swiger lol as if you take the i want a fuck away from it what are you left with ?? yep a vicars tea party lol

Do many people fuck just for the sake of it though really? Especially on here when everyone has detailed their preferences in profiles and has had to message to get in touch firstly.

Can a connection not be made to someone quickly, that can still be meaningful to you both at the time but doesn't need any lasting complications .

"Do many people fuck just for the sake of it though really? Especially on here when everyone has detailed their preferences in profiles and has had to message to get in touch firstly.

Can a connection not be made to someone quickly, that can still be meaningful to you both at the time but doesn't need any lasting complications .

"

everything I do is meaningful

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

I don't give a damn. As long as I'm enjoying myself I'm all good. If I wanted a relationship I'd join a dating site. I know this is a swingers site but while singles are allowed here and I can still find guys interested in meeting I will stay here and have some fun.

Although, thinking about it, I must give a damn a little or else I'd meet every blank profile or half limp dick over a toilet that winks at me.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Battered sausage?

thers always a connection of some sort everyone has a type or like a certain personality all im trying to get at is dont judge others for how they play and dont tell other if they only want a fuck vist a brothel lol on a swinging site who one here has the rights to judge others and how they play or what they want ....we all play our own way ..live and let live

King's Crustacean

I think it all depends on the kind of meat they think I am......

I'm not being a pigs foot.

"I think it all depends on the kind of meat they think I am......

I'm not being a pigs foot. "

rarebit

King's Crustacean

"I think it all depends on the kind of meat they think I am......

I'm not being a pigs foot. rarebit "

So cheesey !

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Are people just pieces of meat to satisfy the sexual urges that a wank won't fix?

"

I've been to gang bangs where this is true.

But also don't confuse the quest for variety with 'any hole is a goal'.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"

I think that’s why profiles (and sometimes statuses) can be so valuable!

I’ve no problem with people who just want fuck n go (though it’s not for me) and I’m sure there are women who want that too!

For me, the idea of fab is to provide enough information, and have enough communication, to ensure that the person you’re potentially interested in is looking for the same thing - be that a one-off instafuck, an exclusive fwb - or one of the myriad options in between!

In this respect I’m definitely an in-betweener!

I think that’s why profiles (and sometimes statuses) can be so valuable!

I’ve no problem with people who just want fuck n go (though it’s not for me) and I’m sure there are women who want that too!

For me, the idea of fab is to provide enough information, and have enough communication, to ensure that the person you’re potentially interested in is looking for the same thing - be that a one-off instafuck, an exclusive fwb - or one of the myriad options in between!

In this respect I’m definitely an in-betweener! "

I agree we have to be compatible but that decision is made by people not badly written profiles

» Add a new message to this topic