FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you can't guarantee we have sex I won't meet up.

If you can't guarantee we have sex I won't meet up.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you can't guarantee we have sex I won't meet up with you tonight.

No, that really happened.

I'd sent my number, as it's an easy way to show I'm genuine, if so to say. We'd agreed on place and time. In checking up on the day if it was still okay to meet, this was the 'check-up' I got in return. Could I not guarantee that we would have sex on the same night then the date was not going to take place.

Inevitably, this leads me to the rhetorical question: Guys (well, any gender), have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ossnsecretaryCouple  over a year ago

Epsom

Wow!! What an attitude!

While when we meet others there is a decent chance we will have sex, especially after all the flirting leading up to a meet but there’s nothing on both sides to say you can’t change your mind at any point to say, actually I don’t want to, and yes it’s happened on both sides

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I’ve met someone socially and beforehand thought this is just a formality. Next time I meet will be for play. On meeting I’ve felt no connection and we left it at that. And I’ve had that the opposite way round too.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

I’ve spoken to people for a while got on great and lots of flirty talk. Met for a social and zilch chemistry. I’ve been honest with them there and then and luckily they have all acted like a gentleman

Plenty have decided once they’ve met me that they’d rather fuck a Gorgon

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've had someone run down the stairs clutching his clothes after seeing me naked. Nothing is a done deal until the deal is done.

"I've had someone run down the stairs clutching his clothes after seeing me naked. Nothing is a done deal until the deal is done.

"

You’re a scary woman Lickety

Yes I have. I arrived at his and he looked nothing like his photos. I don't like being deceived so I turned around and walked straight back to my car.

I make the effort, I wear stockings etc, I drive and at my cost. So I was really annoyed to say the least.

If it were the other way round and I looked nothing like my photos, I'm sure he wouldn't of liked it.

This weekend I've been let down. So you guys, it's not just women who are timewasters.

I won't meet for sex first. Socials for the first meet is essential for me. If mutual attraction is there, we meet again . If the guy doesn't like it, tough! Plenty more guys on here to meet instead.

"Yes I have. I arrived at his and he looked nothing like his photos. I don't like being deceived so I turned around and walked straight back to my car.

I make the effort, I wear stockings etc, I drive and at my cost. So I was really annoyed to say the least.

If it were the other way round and I looked nothing like my photos, I'm sure he wouldn't of liked it.

This weekend I've been let down. So you guys, it's not just women who are timewasters.

I won't meet for sex first. Socials for the first meet is essential for me. If mutual attraction is there, we meet again . If the guy doesn't like it, tough! Plenty more guys on here to meet instead."

Yeah I get a bad reaction when they find out I’m not black and white

"I've had someone run down the stairs clutching his clothes after seeing me naked. Nothing is a done deal until the deal is done.

You’re a scary woman Lickety "

You're not the first to say so.

He said, "You've got a nice face but I just can't go there" as he looked at my naked flesh and natural quim.

That was Easter, eight years ago, when I had just started having sex again after a very long period of celibacy. It was a rocky start. It's looking like it might be an equally rocky finish.

He said, "You've got a nice face but I just can't go there" as he looked at my naked flesh and natural quim.

That was Easter, eight years ago, when I had just started having sex again after a very long period of celibacy. It was a rocky start. It's looking like it might be an equally rocky finish.

"

Love on the rocks eh? Looking fiorward to a bit of that I’m April

Oh wow! What a complete tool! Hahaha. Did he really think you'd agree to that??

Nope, I've never known 100%, I want sex before meeting someone.

"Oh wow! What a complete tool! Hahaha. Did he really think you'd agree to that??

Nope, I've never known 100%, I want sex before meeting someone. "

Oh I can think of an exception for me to that rule

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I’ve spoken to people for a while got on great and lots of flirty talk. Met for a social and zilch chemistry. I’ve been honest with them there and then and luckily they have all acted like a gentleman "

This is why I tend not to "chat for a while". I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to fancy someone until I meet them in the flesh, and so I tend to establish a social meeting early on.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I always social first and at least twice, I or he has stopped play at a follow up meet. One of those men is now a mate.

OP...absolutely outrageous...one to chalk off and move on from

"Oh wow! What a complete tool! Hahaha. Did he really think you'd agree to that??

Nope, I've never known 100%, I want sex before meeting someone.

Oh I can think of an exception for me to that rule "

"I’ve spoken to people for a while got on great and lots of flirty talk. Met for a social and zilch chemistry. I’ve been honest with them there and then and luckily they have all acted like a gentleman

This is why I tend not to "chat for a while". I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to fancy someone until I meet them in the flesh, and so I tend to establish a social meeting early on. "

Chatting for a while is such a waste of time.

If you don’t fancy them in the flesh you’ve wasted all that time chatting for nothing.

Chat, meet, decide within a week.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"If you can't guarantee we have sex I won't meet up with you tonight.

I'd sent my number, as it's an easy way to show I'm genuine, if so to say. We'd agreed on place and time. In checking up on the day if it was still okay to meet, this was the 'check-up' I got in return. Could I not guarantee that we would have sex on the same night then the date was not going to take place.

Inevitably, this leads me to the rhetorical question: Guys (well, any gender), have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?"

One can’t be sure until right up until the moment. One can back out at any time if it’s not what they want.

"Sounds like you dodged a bullet there."

Yes, you might be right about that actually.

By *hornyguyMan  over a year ago

Anytown

Me too... although we had a lovely dinner at least

I've never gone into a meet with the expectation of sex. Hell, I've been in bed with someone, quite sure that I wanted full sex and then changed my mind. The person in question didn't even expect sex even when I said I wanted it.

I just think there loss looking at your profile he missed out good things come to those you wait I learnt hahah

I'm always sure I want sex otherwise I wouldn't be meeting them... and I've never changed my mind. I guess I'm good at the pre meet stuff

This is why I'd always insist on a social meeting first. Saves hurt pride and keeps dignity intact if we met and didn't have the feels.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've been sure that it would be 100% fine - until they changed the situation. Or was it that a key turned in a lock inside my head, that meant it was a no go now? All access denied.

If someone wants a guarantee then be sure to add caveats or just say no.

I’ve had that terrible, sinking feeling of dismay whenever I’ve met someone after chatting online. All except once.

The sad thing is, I’ve never been brave enough to back out and hurt their feelings, so I’ve ended up hating and cheapening myself.

How shameful is it to have to admit to that!?

Socials: A WISE idea!

"I’ve spoken to people for a while got on great and lots of flirty talk. Met for a social and zilch chemistry. I’ve been honest with them there and then and luckily they have all acted like a gentleman

This is why I tend not to "chat for a while". I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to fancy someone until I meet them in the flesh, and so I tend to establish a social meeting early on.

Chatting for a while is such a waste of time.

If you don’t fancy them in the flesh you’ve wasted all that time chatting for nothing.

Chat, meet, decide within a week."

yes and no. I’ve chatted to people a while,met them and there’s no attraction but made great friends so it’s still a winning situation in my eyes. But I do understand what you mean

"I’ve had that terrible, sinking feeling of dismay whenever I’ve met someone after chatting online. All except once.

The sad thing is, I’ve never been brave enough to back out and hurt their feelings, so I’ve ended up hating and cheapening myself.

Socials: A WISE idea!"

Why would you do that??? I thought you must be some young woman after reading that... but seriously? 39??? You really need to reconsider if meeting online is for you. That really isn't right.

"I’ve had that terrible, sinking feeling of dismay whenever I’ve met someone after chatting online. All except once.

I did that when I first started. I didn't do socials at all and just arranged to meet and have sex. After a fair bit of bad sex and an equal amount of fantastic sex I decided to have socials first.

You shouldn't feel ashamed... all your guilty of is being too nice, people could take advantage of that as you know. Who's feelngs are worth more? Theirs or your own xx

At least he/she was honest and up front, leaving you with the option to cut or run. Personally I see no problem here - the other party was honest about their wishes / desires / intentions and you had the whip hand.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Bloody hell if someone asked if I would guarantee them a shag I'd probably cancel tbh, especially if I hadn't met them socially already. Flippin cheek!!

Inevitably, this leads me to the rhetorical question: Guys (well, any gender), have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?"

Nothing is a given, in fact expecting it dulls the anticipation of the moment.

The joys of fab.

I tell men I prefer to meet at clubs so that we can have a social and there is a potential, all being well, of play at that meet. Most won't do that because they won't go to a club and/or don't want to pay for a club. Yet the cost of an hotel room would be about the same and drinks/dinner beforehand more.

My view is that if you can't agree terms then it's not the meet for you.

3 in a row with lick in their usernames... is this a clique?

"3 in a row with lick in their usernames... is this a clique? "

No a Click

"3 in a row with lick in their usernames... is this a clique?

No a Click"

Shit! Wish I'd thought of that one!

No a Click

Shit! Wish I'd thought of that one! "

Thought you’d say that

Should have agreed

Told him your stockinged up and horny as fuck

Then not turned up

Purely to learn him some manners

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

OK let's imagine for a minute you'd offered such a guarantee OP (not that I can think of any reason anyone would ever offer a cast iron guarantee - even those here saying they have good judgement etc can't KNOW 100% that sex will happen until they've actually met the person), anyway, if you'd offered that guarantee what did he evisage would happen if you reneged?

It's a ridiculous notion whichever way you look at it!!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"

That is absolutely awful. Excuse my language but what a fucking arsehole he was! You're a stronger woman than I am, I'd have left the site never to return if someone said that to me. Xx

You shouldn't feel ashamed... all your guilty of is being too nice, people could take advantage of that as you know. Who's feelngs are worth more? Theirs or your own xx"

Thank you so much (and Lickety), for those kind, positive messages. You sound like lovely people!

You shouldn't feel ashamed... all your guilty of is being too nice, people could take advantage of that as you know. Who's feelngs are worth more? Theirs or your own xx

Thank you so much (and Lickety), for those kind, positive messages. You sound like lovely people!"

Your pictures show you set a high standard of yourself, expect others to match it move on.

That is absolutely awful. Excuse my language but what a fucking arsehole he was! You're a stronger woman than I am, I'd have left the site never to return if someone said that to me. Xx"

This was before I knew about Fab. I really didn't know about this world and started meeting people from the interweb after 14 years of celibacy. I was learning and it seemed (and still does) perfectly reasonable for someone to escape rather than go somewhere they didn't want to. It is in no way the worst thing that has happened to me.

I met a swinger around the same time, had a relationship with him and he put us on here. When we split I came back as a single.

yes I've met up after a fair bit of flirting etc and not been attracted. it's also happened to me. it's never caused an issue on either occassion. Even joked about it over a nice meal

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I say on my profile that I prefer a social before any play meet, but that's not set in stone

No I haven't but only because I'm such a slow mover and take forever before I actually meet someone so by then I've got to know them inside out and the are no surprises.

"I'm always sure I want sex otherwise I wouldn't be meeting them... and I've never changed my mind. I guess I'm good at the pre meet stuff "

You’re lucky you know from virtual chatting.

I don't know how you can possibly know!?

It doesn't matter how many messages you exchange, the other person will never be how you imagined, so you need to start again anyway...

Was he particularly young? He sounds a bit immature really.

No a Click"

a lick click

"No I haven't but only because I'm such a slow mover and take forever before I actually meet someone so by then I've got to know them inside out and the are no surprises."

Same as me. I usually go straight to sex after talking a lot.

No a Clicka lick click "

I need to change my username name

No a Clicka lick click

I need to change my username name "

Again?

No a Clicka lick click

Again? "

Yep. I'm already getting itchy feet about this one

No a Clicka lick click

I need to change my username name "

My lick is not oral or rude.

No a Clicka lick click

Again? "

Am I really that bad then?

No a Clicka lick click

Again?

Am I really that bad then? "

I’m just getting used to your current one

No a Clicka lick click

My lick is not oral or rude.

"

Nobody is suggesting it is

"At least he/she was honest and up front, leaving you with the option to cut or run. Personally I see no problem here - the other party was honest about their wishes / desires / intentions and you had the whip hand."
Well, rest assured that I did indeed remain polite in accepting their cancellation when I could not give them the certainty of sex on first meet / first date. They were of course allowed to change their mind on only meeting up for a 'social meet'.

The question still remains though: How could they be so sure they wouldn't change their mind about wanting to have sex with me?

"I'm always sure I want sex otherwise I wouldn't be meeting them... and I've never changed my mind. I guess I'm good at the pre meet stuff

"

Yes. I know. The more I read on here the more I realise that I am different. I don't understand how others can't do it.

"I'm always sure I want sex otherwise I wouldn't be meeting them... and I've never changed my mind. I guess I'm good at the pre meet stuff

Yes. I know. The more I read on here the more I realise that I am different. I don't understand how others can't do it. "

It works for me too.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"

I've never been sure before meeting someone from here if I would actually want to get physical once we met. I've just known it was a possibility. I've known it was more of a possibility with some rather than others, but there is always the possibility of something putting me off, so I could never say it was a sure thing.

"The question still remains though: How could they be so sure they wouldn't change their mind about wanting to have sex with me?"

The truth of the matter is they couldn't be 100% sure - no-one can - while you can get a feel for someone's personality etc via messaging and even talking on the phone etc., there are many factors that are unknown until you actually meet someone - for example they may have extremely bad BO - there's no way you can know something like that without meeting.

So anyone that says they're 100% sure they'll want sex with someone they've never met in the flesh is BS'ing plain and simple

Yes. I know. The more I read on here the more I realise that I am different. I don't understand how others can't do it. "

It always worked for me but I’m now seriously out of practice

"...

anyway, if you'd offered that guarantee what did he evisage would happen if you reneged?

It's a ridiculous notion whichever way you look at it!"

I'd say!

I thought their logic was a bit flawed, hence, why I also wanted to hear other people's opinion on here.

So, thanks for that"

"The question still remains though: How could they be so sure they wouldn't change their mind about wanting to have sex with me?

The truth of the matter is they couldn't be 100% sure - no-one can - while you can get a feel for someone's personality etc via messaging and even talking on the phone etc., there are many factors that are unknown until you actually meet someone - for example they may have extremely bad BO - there's no way you can know something like that without meeting.

So anyone that says they're 100% sure they'll want sex with someone they've never met in the flesh is BS'ing plain and simple "

Not 100% sure no.... But in 7 years I've never been wrong... so I'd say near as damn it. I trust all the research I do put in. I know the sort of person I'm chatting to...I kinda know they aren't going to have personal hygiene issues. I don't know how I know but I do seem to. I have honestly never been wrong about someone. No bullshit here.

"Should have agreed

Told him your stockinged up and horny as fuck

Then not turned up

Purely to learn him some manners "

Funny!

Or should have sent someone else instead of me!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"The question still remains though: How could they be so sure they wouldn't change their mind about wanting to have sex with me?

So anyone that says they're 100% sure they'll want sex with someone they've never met in the flesh is BS'ing plain and simple

Not 100% sure no.... But in 7 years I've never been wrong... so I'd say near as damn it. I trust all the research I do put in. I know the sort of person I'm chatting to...I kinda know they aren't going to have personal hygiene issues. I don't know how I know but I do seem to. I have honestly never been wrong about someone. No bullshit here. "

I have agreed to meet someone in a hotel for sex on the first meet more than once and never regretted it yet. I trust my own judgement.

Not 100% sure no.... But in 7 years I've never been wrong... so I'd say near as damn it. I trust all the research I do put in. I know the sort of person I'm chatting to...I kinda know they aren't going to have personal hygiene issues. I don't know how I know but I do seem to. I have honestly never been wrong about someone. No bullshit here. "

The first four words of that are the key though still

I agree there's a lot you can do to have a high level of confidence about any meet, I do exactly the same and whilst my time on the site/number of meets is limited, my instincts haven't yet been wrong either - but the OPs question was around offering guarantees (i.e. 100% certainty) and that you can't do

Not 100% sure no.... But in 7 years I've never been wrong... so I'd say near as damn it. I trust all the research I do put in. I know the sort of person I'm chatting to...I kinda know they aren't going to have personal hygiene issues. I don't know how I know but I do seem to. I have honestly never been wrong about someone. No bullshit here.

I agree there's a lot you can do to have a high level of confidence about any meet, I do exactly the same and whilst my time on the site/number of meets is limited, my instincts haven't yet been wrong either - but the OPs question was around offering guarantees (i.e. 100% certainty) and that you can't do "

Ah but the op's question was "have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?"

And my answer is no. I've never changed my mind. I'd happily guarantee that the next person I meet we'll have sex. That's how sure i am in my abilities to pick people. I have to say that nothing is 100% foolproof because I'm sure there must be someone out there who can out smart me. I just haven't met them yet.

By *akingTheClungeMan  over a year ago

Havant

A couple occasions where I've had doubts about an attraction in that way but inevitably ended up liking them in other ways. Never really see the point in judging someone, I would always meet people first, but assumptions do happen on here?

Only one thing guaranteed on a meet with me... that I turn up!

Oh and the pics are genuine, recent and not fake... unlike quite a big % of the male pics on here.

If someone wants guaranteed sex, then visit a brothel... this is a SWINGERS site... not fuckmenow.com

By *akingTheClungeMan  over a year ago

Havant

I've had a little to smoke, basically... everyone has their quirks, but for whatever reason you arrange a meet, it's clear in most cases there's some level of understanding made prior as to whether it's social or sex.

Just plan your meets accordingly I suppose... feel free to message me for more randon shit xD

I agree there's a lot you can do to have a high level of confidence about any meet, I do exactly the same and whilst my time on the site/number of meets is limited, my instincts haven't yet been wrong either - but the OPs question was around offering guarantees (i.e. 100% certainty) and that you can't do

Ah but the op's question was "have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?"

And my answer is no. I've never changed my mind. I'd happily guarantee that the next person I meet we'll have sex. That's how sure i am in my abilities to pick people. I have to say that nothing is 100% foolproof because I'm sure there must be someone out there who can out smart me. I just haven't met them yet. "

"Nothing is 100% foolproof" being the key words in that - only a fool would think otherwise.

And the ONLY reason you can answer no to the OPs question is luck (albeit based on as much judgement as is possible without actually meeting someone).

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

If someone asked me to guarantee sex before I’d met them I would categorically guarantee them one thing - I won’t be turning up! Defo dodger a bullet OP

"If someone asked me to guarantee sex before I’d met them I would categorically guarantee them one thing - I won’t be turning up! Defo dodger a bullet OP "

This. Jesus - there are some arseholes on Fab unfortunately.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

The problem with that message is if you said yes to the guarantee then changed your mind and the person decides that you are having sex anyway then if it was a matter for courts etc your reply of a guarantee would be used against you. (my personal viewpoint)

Inevitably, this leads me to the rhetorical question: Guys (well, any gender), have you ever been sure about wanting to have sex before a 'meet' but then changed your mind once you met the couple or the woman in real life, off the internet?

The problem with that message is if you said yes to the guarantee then changed your mind and the person decides that you are having sex anyway then if it was a matter for courts etc your reply of a guarantee would be used against you. (my personal viewpoint)"

Anyone has the right to refuse even up to the point of putting a condom on and half an inch away from penetration... even then they can say stop!

Ignorance to this will get the person some for sexual misconduct (not allowed to post the other word)

Galway

The problem with that message is if you said yes to the guarantee then changed your mind and the person decides that you are having sex anyway then if it was a matter for courts etc your reply of a guarantee would be used against you. (my personal viewpoint)

Anyone has the right to refuse even up to the point of putting a condom on and half an inch away from penetration... even then they can say stop!

Ignorance to this will get the person some for sexual misconduct (not allowed to post the other word)"

I agree with what you say but taking this to the worst possible scenario and let's say it went in front of 12 people all it takes is some of those people to think well person A said yes to person B therefore person A literally gave consent,I know a person can say NO at any time and this is proper and without recrimination to most people but all it takes is someone to have a different mindset.

Those with a different mindset will be the ones in front of the judge and jury

Galway

"Those with a different mindset will be the ones in front of the judge and jury "

unless one or two are sitting in the jury which could happen

Ignorance to this will get the person some for sexual misconduct (not allowed to post the other word)

I agree with what you say but taking this to the worst possible scenario and let's say it went in front of 12 people all it takes is some of those people to think well person A said yes to person B therefore person A literally gave consent,I know a person can say NO at any time and this is proper and without recrimination to most people but all it takes is someone to have a different mindset."

That could be any given assault situation though. Someone always runs the risk of not being believed in a 'he said, she said' scenario though. Someone can be having sex and change their mind. I'm also guessing, if a guy decided to take what he wanted, because a woman agreed, then changed her mind, there would be some physical trauma from the resistance. Thas what examinations are for.

Galway

I agree with what you say but taking this to the worst possible scenario and let's say it went in front of 12 people all it takes is some of those people to think well person A said yes to person B therefore person A literally gave consent,I know a person can say NO at any time and this is proper and without recrimination to most people but all it takes is someone to have a different mindset.

That could be any given assault situation though. Someone always runs the risk of not being believed in a 'he said, she said' scenario though. Someone can be having sex and change their mind. I'm also guessing, if a guy decided to take what he wanted, because a woman agreed, then changed her mind, there would be some physical trauma from the resistance. Thas what examinations are for. "

The point I am making is if the OP replied saying that she would 100% have sex with the person then it all went tits up and her reply were to be used in evidence the "he said she said" scenario becomes very different.

I agreed

Bottom line if you've got it in writing it's a legal document lol

you say that in jest but literally some guys will have sex with anything if their dicks hard and theirs a hole nothing is safe

This is why I tend not to "chat for a while". I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to fancy someone until I meet them in the flesh, and so I tend to establish a social meeting early on. "

This for me too.

OP, if he'd said that to me I would have cancelled.

Yes, it's your prerogative to change your mind.

Sounds as if the meet had a quite high sense of entitlement to us.

"

Sounds as if the meet had a quite high sense of entitlement to us."

Best case scenario, this could just be the case.

" The problem with that message is if you said yes to the guarantee then changed your mind and the person decides that you are having sex anyway then if it was a matter for courts etc your reply of a guarantee would be used against you. (my personal viewpoint)"

This is indeed a very interesting discussion. As well as for the "he said, she said".

By the way, very, very similar scenario happened to me quite a few years ago with a work colleague.

We got on really well, eventually both were single, and we texted flirtatiously, and it eventually came up that we could go on a date outside work.

However, before we actually made it to meet outside work the flirty texts, not sexting, took a turn. In a round about way he asked me that if we were to go out for a drink then of course we would also end up 'sleeping together'. Now, he did not know, at that point, that I do not drink alcohol. Hence, this was part of why my alarm bells rang back then.

But also because, when I expressed hesitation toward expecting to have sex FOR SURE, I got a text reply saying, but isn't that being a cheat? Again, a very flawed logic that I found quite scary. "We go out, I buy you alcohol, you WILL sleep with me"

I just let it fade out and we never went out outside work.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Yes I’ve met someone socially and beforehand thought this is just a formality. Next time I meet will be for play. On meeting I’ve felt no connection and we left it at that. And I’ve had that the opposite way round too."

Exactly the same for me!! Play only happens if there’s chemistry. Sometimes it’s not there when you expect it to be & other times it’s there with someone you didn’t think you would connect with!!

"If you can't guarantee we have sex I won't meet up with you tonight."

We get variations on this theme a lot.

Generally speaking - so do we Tgirls. Plenty of guys want to meet, but only if some sexual gratification will result

What a mug! You did the right thing OP x

I'd have said to the guy, look mate in 7 years on here I've probably met close to 400 guys socially, out of those I've only wanted to have sex with 5 so I ain't guaranteeing fuck all until I've met you in the flesh.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I always prefer a social initially. Attraction is a two way thing. If you don’t like a sorry you are not for me then you need to get off Fab or any other dating site for that matter. Xx.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I haven't read all the replies but here's my answer to your 'rhetorical' question.

I'm always sure that i'll have sex when I go to meet someone or I wouldn't meet them. HOWEVERRRRRRRR there have been times when I haven't had sex once meeting them. I've never been knocked back on a meeting. I've politely declined them. I assume that it's because i'm a woman that i'm not declined. I KNOW it's down to my vetting methods that I only go to meet if im sure i want sex with the person.

Finally, I see NO wrong whatsover in the terms he put forward. What he didn't realise that it's impossible for people to 'guarantee' sex.

They can only 'guarantee' their intention.

King's Crustacean

P.S. I've read a couple of responses calling the bloke out. Why ?

He was upfront. He's only coming out for sex not for a maybe.

He laid all his cards on the table. Good on him.

King's Crustacean

P.P.S.

I wouldn't have gone to meet him on those terms

Makes him sound short of brain cells.

I'm gonna try that with my next interaction. Gonna say to the guy right I'm only going to meet you if you guaranty that you will have sex with me!

King's Crustacean

Shameful ? No. Brave , insightful, seeing your own learning journey: deciding what's not right for you and finding a way forward.

That's how all learning happens regardless of age. Good on you for sharing. It's very good food for thought for others.

King's Crustacean

"I'm gonna try that with my next interaction. Gonna say to the guy right I'm only going to meet you if you guaranty that you will have sex with me!"

Ha! Amusing in soooooooo many ways.

"P.S. I've read a couple of responses calling the bloke out. Why ?

He was upfront. He's only coming out for sex not for a maybe.

He laid all his cards on the table. Good on him. "

I think it depends on the interaction, which only the two people know.

If I'd said I will meet for a social only, and he totally turned it around and asked if sex was guaranteed then I wouldn't meet as we're not compatible. Lots of people meet straight off for sex and that's fine. It's just not what I want. Neither of us is wrong.

That could be any given assault situation though. Someone always runs the risk of not being believed in a 'he said, she said' scenario though. Someone can be having sex and change their mind. I'm also guessing, if a guy decided to take what he wanted, because a woman agreed, then changed her mind, there would be some physical trauma from the resistance. Thas what examinations are for.

The point I am making is if the OP replied saying that she would 100% have sex with the person then it all went tits up and her reply were to be used in evidence the "he said she said" scenario becomes very different."

Given the advances of online meets... even the tamer social networking ones, this is the same anywhere. Sexting could also be used in evidence. It's a new era, so not really that different.

Galway

The point I am making is if the OP replied saying that she would 100% have sex with the person then it all went tits up and her reply were to be used in evidence the "he said she said" scenario becomes very different.

Given the advances of online meets... even the tamer social networking ones, this is the same anywhere. Sexting could also be used in evidence. It's a new era, so not really that different. "

What I am saying is if the OP said yes 100% in writing but something happened to change her mind yet the other person still went ahead against her wishes it would harm her case to have the yes reply used against her. It then comes down to he said she said and all it takes is for one person to think "well she said yes so perhaps she is just being regretful now" has happened before where women told a lie after the fact after all.

Given the advances of online meets... even the tamer social networking ones, this is the same anywhere. Sexting could also be used in evidence. It's a new era, so not really that different.

What I am saying is if the OP said yes 100% in writing but something happened to change her mind yet the other person still went ahead against her wishes it would harm her case to have the yes reply used against her. It then comes down to he said she said and all it takes is for one person to think "well she said yes so perhaps she is just being regretful now" has happened before where women told a lie after the fact after all. "

If they were to see those messages, they would also see that they had never met that person before, despite saying yes. Someone has the right to change their mind. It could be argued that the person had every intention of having sex, when they were messaging back and forth. But the physical attraction was not there, when they actually met in person. I think the fact that they had not met, before the agreement, would be the biggest factor. A written yes is not a binding contract, so has to be fulfilled if they do meet up.... I think most would understand that.

What I am saying is if the OP said yes 100% in writing but something happened to change her mind yet the other person still went ahead against her wishes it would harm her case to have the yes reply used against her. It then comes down to he said she said and all it takes is for one person to think "well she said yes so perhaps she is just being regretful now" has happened before where women told a lie after the fact after all.

If they were to see those messages, they would also see that they had never met that person before, despite saying yes. Someone has the right to change their mind. It could be argued that the person had every intention of having sex, when they were messaging back and forth. But the physical attraction was not there, when they actually met in person. I think the fact that they had not met, before the agreement, would be the biggest factor. A written yes is not a binding contract, so has to be fulfilled if they do meet up.... I think most would understand that. "

I only enter into a meet with a binding contract and indemnity insurance

Galway

OK I'll put this in its simplest form. Do not agree to anything in writing or on social media.

If they were to see those messages, they would also see that they had never met that person before, despite saying yes. Someone has the right to change their mind. It could be argued that the person had every intention of having sex, when they were messaging back and forth. But the physical attraction was not there, when they actually met in person. I think the fact that they had not met, before the agreement, would be the biggest factor. A written yes is not a binding contract, so has to be fulfilled if they do meet up.... I think most would understand that. I only enter into a meet with a binding contract and indemnity insurance "

Don't forget to sign it too

"OK I'll put this in its simplest form. Do not agree to anything in writing or on social media. "

Well that's a whole generation fucked then

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

I've never changed my mind if it got far enough to meet.

Had a woman turn up for a mmf threesome, and decided she wasn't interested after all.

The three of us had a lovely social chat.

But sex is never guaranteed.

I'm sure most people have seen the tea and consent video.

If they were to see those messages, they would also see that they had never met that person before, despite saying yes. Someone has the right to change their mind. It could be argued that the person had every intention of having sex, when they were messaging back and forth. But the physical attraction was not there, when they actually met in person. I think the fact that they had not met, before the agreement, would be the biggest factor. A written yes is not a binding contract, so has to be fulfilled if they do meet up.... I think most would understand that. I only enter into a meet with a binding contract and indemnity insurance

Don't forget to sign it too "

her bum ok on the dotted line

That is fuckin horrendous. That gives us fellas a bad name. What a prick.

If they were to see those messages, they would also see that they had never met that person before, despite saying yes. Someone has the right to change their mind. It could be argued that the person had every intention of having sex, when they were messaging back and forth. But the physical attraction was not there, when they actually met in person. I think the fact that they had not met, before the agreement, would be the biggest factor. A written yes is not a binding contract, so has to be fulfilled if they do meet up.... I think most would understand that. I only enter into a meet with a binding contract and indemnity insurance

Don't forget to sign it too her bum ok on the dotted line "

If it's tattooed on

Don't forget to sign it too her bum ok on the dotted line

If it's tattooed on "

ooopooo not into tatts but if they provide a pen ok I'll do it

I would never meet someone with that attitude, because the level of entitlement would concern me too much. If I met him and changed my mind about sex, would he turn aggressive? I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he might.

If I meet someone, I am about 90-95% sure that sex is going to happen but there are still reasons I would turn someone down: if they didn't look like their pictures, if there was no sexual chemistry, if they made me feel uncomfortable, if they made a fuss about using a condom, if they had poor hygiene... and I'm not going to feel bad about that.

Disagree - very wrongful, even on a site like this - even a couple or single woman - you need to have your morels, clearly you don't, but hay how x

» Add a new message to this topic