FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has the phone ever interrupted sex and did you tell the caller?

Has the phone ever interrupted sex and did you tell the caller?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs and mr sanddancer OP   Couple  over a year ago

Boldon

Earlier today Mr Shields made a phone call to British Gas and an automated message said that there was a 42 minute wait, we were in the queue and they would call back.

Plenty of time for a quick steamy session we thought. Just at the crucial moment - less than the allotted 42 minutes; the phone rang - as it was an important reason for our call to BG, Mr Shields had to answer - breathless! He was tempted to tell the young woman on the phone that she had interrupted rampant sex but decided not to.

Have you ever told a caller (who was not a friend)that they have interrupted sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, not told someone, but have carried on having sex while I took the call, much to the amusement of my partner who continued to tease through the duration of said call.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Earlier today Mr Shields made a phone call to British Gas and an automated message said that there was a 42 minute wait, we were in the queue and they would call back.

Plenty of time for a quick steamy session we thought. Just at the crucial moment - less than the allotted 42 minutes; the phone rang - as it was an important reason for our call to BG, Mr Shields had to answer - breathless! He was tempted to tell the young woman on the phone that she had interrupted rampant sex but decided not to.

Have you ever told a caller (who was not a friend)that they have interrupted sex? "

It wouldn't interupt my sex session because I wouldn't answer it - let the answer machine do it

"No, not told someone, but have carried on having sex while I took the call, much to the amusement of my partner who continued to tease through the duration of said call. "

Yep I have done that as well

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

oh many many times,,on the phone,,at the door just as we are finishing,,had a cataloge lady actually walk in 2 seconds after we finished,,we know her well,lol,,but it was tempting to ask if she wanted to help clear up

Mine rang twice this afternoon and my partners 5 times...

We ignored them...

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I did once have an old Nokkia 3310 inserted deep in my pussy and some fecker rang it from Scottish Electric...

Oh how we chuckled.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"No, not told someone, but have carried on having sex while I took the call, much to the amusement of my partner who continued to tease through the duration of said call. "

oh we were very tempted

but had been trying to get them on phone for two days

"No, not told someone, but have carried on having sex while I took the call, much to the amusement of my partner who continued to tease through the duration of said call.

Yep I have done that as well "

Trying to keep your voice steady while your partner is doing their damndest to make your squeak, is the trick with that

apolgies for my bad spelling and grammar in my above post

APOLOGIES! Don't know where my brain is this evening.......

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we only have to think about sex and the phone rings, door hammers, ect

Had to give up a session agonizingly close to finishing due to hearing the front gate. Looked through the curtain and it was a good friend of ours at the door......Trouble is he has keys to the house otherwise we'd have continued lol

Anyone who answered the phone whilst I was getting my grove on would be booted out the door pretty damned quick!

i was in a role play situation with a guy who ran an insurance business..i was playing the horny customer who wanted more than a quote ......we were in the middle of a session over his desk when his dad rang....he just carried on while he was talking .....top bloke .....mind you i think i killed it when he put the phone down..i asked him if his dad was as good looking as him .... i think he got the wrong idea !!

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

"No, not told someone, but have carried on having sex while I took the call, much to the amusement of my partner who continued to tease through the duration of said call.

Yep I have done that as well

Trying to keep your voice steady while your partner is doing their damndest to make your squeak, is the trick with that "

yep done that as well love to see them squirm but having to stay quiet

Yeah sometimes the kids ring when I've gone for a fab night out (clearly they don't know where I actually am lol)... so I have to answer it... otherwise they'd keep calling anyway, so best to bite the bullet, give himself a quick break, and answer the call!

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

42 mins for a quicky

im done and in the pub within 5

phone went in the middle of a 3some last Friday......apparently

Actually had a very good friend bouncing up and down on me dick once talking to her hubby (yes both swingers) who had phoned from a business trip to London ta see if she was ok lol

It was pretty bloody surreal and i also talked to him too xx

» Add a new message to this topic