FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Changing your profile text etc and friends dropping of your list

Changing your profile text etc and friends dropping of your list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yvanwy black wild child OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Haddenham

Ok so before August last year I was a shy blonde bimbo chav then I meet some g8 people and changed to who I am now well all most untill Christmas when I now don't give a shit and tell it how it is. Since I've changed my profile text some friends and people that have played with Myvanwy have disappeared not that I give a shit but who else as found by changing a few things on there profile as had this happen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't let it worry you, people do. Tbf we've even blocked potential meets in the past because of something they said in their status or the forum. It happens.

The main problem we have is that we occasionally put some telling detail on our profile, or within one of our pictures, and our whole profile goes missing

Haddenham

Oh I'm not worried it would just be nice if the person or persons where nice enough to say I've chanced or it's not you it's me/us etc after all we are all adults

"Oh I'm not worried it would just be nice if the person or persons where nice enough to say I've chanced or it's not you it's me/us etc after all we are all adults "

But if they're not nice enough, then in reality you've dodged a bullet. The only important ones are the ones who have stuck by you. The rest is chaff, blowing in the wind.

My sense humour is often misunderstood, and sometimes I can actually hear the block buttons being pressed!

Haddenham

Yes for get what was and think of what is to come sort of thing last year was one hell of a journey but this year only time can tell

"Yes forget what was and think of what is to come sort of thing last year was one hell of a journey but this year only time can tell "

» Add a new message to this topic