FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is FabFlirts.com a dating site???

Is FabFlirts.com a dating site???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionysus_st3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Got a link on my profile about Fab Flirts & just registered with them.

Seems like a good idea for folks who want a romance, or a long term relationship, or even friendship.

Although there seems to be just a lot of profiles similar to this site's profiles... y'know, looking for sex.

So I just thought I'd ask if it's definitely a singles site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

that is what the official blurb from admin say it is .. what were you expecting?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yes.

The great thing it is they only let girls sign up if they sign a pledge to fuck a certain number of guys each month.

Unlike on here where it's basically a load of middle aged women getting their rocks off looking at Men's bums until it's time to pick the kids up from skool.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes.

The great thing it is they only let girls sign up if they sign a pledge to fuck a certain number of guys each month.

Unlike on here where it's basically a load of middle aged women getting their rocks off looking at Men's bums until it's time to pick the kids up from skool.

"

skool? are you ill?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Yes.

"

i resent that, i look at the tits!

i wud guess from the tone used by admin,no naughty pics,the very name "flirts" that it is more of a dating site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes.

"

put your bum away then then we wouldnt drool over it

"Got a link on my profile about Fab Flirts & just registered with them.

Seems like a good idea for folks who want a romance, or a long term relationship, or even friendship.

Although there seems to be just a lot of profiles similar to this site's profiles... y'know, looking for sex.

So I just thought I'd ask if it's definitely a singles site."

I looked at it but there doesn't seem any point as most people are on here anyway.

I think its pitch as slightly more then a conventional dating site

Forum Mod

I think its for singles that want to meet other single

whether thats dating or fucking is up to you I suppose as long as the people that you're meeting are aware of what you're using it for

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's like dating....with crotchless knickers on!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"It's like dating....with crotchless knickers on!"

thats an image that will stay for a few hours

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If you're asking then yes, yes it is andy profile is on there

Need to change it a bit though and add pics LOL

I had a couple of messages on the day I joined, then nothing, so I must be doing something right!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"I think its for singles that want to meet other single

whether thats dating or fucking is up to you I suppose as long as the people that you're meeting are aware of what you're using it for "

chance would be a fine thing

should i really add to my profile the fact that i use it to whack off to?

Forum Mod

whether thats dating or fucking is up to you I suppose as long as the people that you're meeting are aware of what you're using it for

should i really add to my profile the fact that i use it to whack off to?"

Honesty is always the best policy

Let me know how it goes

[Removed by poster at 06/10/11 22:53:25]

Well im a long time swinger ( its my lifestyle) but i joined as it was a free offer for single girle ( and yes im not going to lie i would love to meet a fellow singlie who enjoys the lifestyle) but i wont chase it up!!! hell nooooo!!!!!! i understand im a single fem and while im on dating sites i am truthful and i do tell potential dates im a swinger ( can they cope) i have had different responses ( i didnt become a swinger to find a bloke - only for the lifestyle choice and the variety it gave me) but im sure i will get slated no matter what!! As for flirt thing , - load of bollox if you ask me !! xx

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"It's like dating....with crotchless knickers on!"

you wearing them,,,lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

should i really add to my profile the fact that i use it to whack off to?

Honesty is always the best policy

Let me know how it goes "

slightly to the left, about 4 inches normally

on a really good perv i have been known to turn the monitor into soft focus mode.

honest. if you don't believe me, come see

mind you , the monitor would probably fall off the back of the desk.

Call me cynical but it looks like a pure financial exercise as so many profiles have been directly ported over. Not that that is terribly wrong but there has been incentives to get as many users on rather than take time creating new profiles.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So I just thought I'd ask if it's definitely a singles site.

Call me cynical but it looks like a pure financial exercise as so many profiles have been directly ported over. Not that that is terribly wrong but there has been incentives to get as many users on rather than take time creating new profiles. "

how is a financial exercise when they give you site supporter for free with no obligation to carry on getting it after?

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Deleted my profile today on flirts

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Yes.

"

that wont happen then as some are

are waste a space an fake

Forum Mod

I think it needs to find its feet and establish itself

Its brand new and it stands to reason that it will be full of people from here at the moment as it was advertised on here first off with free site support status for a while,I think that transferring the same profiles over was a little odd to be honest,some are hilarious to read considering what the site is about

Its obvious that there are some on here that find this site a little full on for what they want,so something else for them to try out can't be a bad thing

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i lost the will to live after reblocking all the a**eholes i have on block list from here. especially the nasty ones!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I think it needs to find its feet and establish itself

Its brand new and it stands to reason that it will be full of people from here at the moment as it was advertised on here first off with free site support status for a while,I think that transferring the same profiles over was a little odd to be honest,some are hilarious to read considering what the site is about

Its obvious that there are some on here that find this site a little full on for what they want,so something else for them to try out can't be a bad thing

"

An excellent point,there are clearly people here who find the openness of swinging too much.

I think it's a load of crap tbh. My profile was ported straight over simply because it was new and free silver site support was offered. One thing that it gives you is the ability to see who's looked at your profile. What is it, 4 or 5 weeks? And supposedly no one's looked yet, I find that hard to take in

im getting swamped by mails on it...but double booking myself already for single 1 on 1 gangbangs...

» Add a new message to this topic