FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spring clean

Spring clean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r on the Edge OP   Man  over a year ago

accrington

Ok before the purists jump on me I know it’s not spring yet, but Iv just cleaned out the hotlist, and by hec there where some randomers in there lol

Sorry ladies and couples if you’ve been removed, but you had your chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It’s totally a sign of your age when you enter a thread and disappointment hits when you were hoping for some super duper tips on actual spring cleaning.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Ok before the purists jump on me I know it’s not spring yet, but Iv just cleaned out the hotlist, and by hec there where some randomers in there lol

Sorry ladies and couples if you’ve been removed, but you had your chance "

How would they have known they were on your hotlist? Surely you had your chance to tell them, and you failed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s totally a sign of your age when you enter a thread and disappointment hits when you were hoping for some super duper tips on actual spring cleaning. "

Maybe it's not age DG but nerd appeal. I want to know how to clean the springs on my bike forks and I thought I was onto a winner here!

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"It’s totally a sign of your age when you enter a thread and disappointment hits when you were hoping for some super duper tips on actual spring cleaning. "

Hire a skip

howdo you clean out the hotlist

do you have to delete/remove one by one

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

I was expecting some spring cleaning tips as well, a change from best tits, send a pic

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

I got excited too!!! We’ve just started a major house spring clean thanks to a few leaks & free decorating on insurance. Determined to unclutter everywhere.

B x

I've got a charity shop box going . I shall try and empty the house contents into it for a refresh.

My hotlist is quite sparkly though.

accrington

"Ok before the purists jump on me I know it’s not spring yet, but Iv just cleaned out the hotlist, and by hec there where some randomers in there lol

Sorry ladies and couples if you’ve been removed, but you had your chance

How would they have known they were on your hotlist? Surely you had your chance to tell them, and you failed. "

Tongue in cheek my friend

accrington

Ooooops sorry, have you tried the bi carb soda water in a spray bottle to clean the oven

I'll be buying new nets for my spring clean.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It’s totally a sign of your age when you enter a thread and disappointment hits when you were hoping for some super duper tips on actual spring cleaning.

Ooooops sorry, have you tried the bi carb soda water in a spray bottle to clean the oven "

I’ve just bought a new oven and it has a pyromaniac setting on it that means it cleans itself!

accrington

"It’s totally a sign of your age when you enter a thread and disappointment hits when you were hoping for some super duper tips on actual spring cleaning.

Ooooops sorry, have you tried the bi carb soda water in a spray bottle to clean the oven

I’ve just bought a new oven and it has a pyromaniac setting on it that means it cleans itself! "

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I was looking forward to sharing my tale of getting rid of over 150 books, some furniture and a huge bag of clothes. I've moved stuff around and created space. It feels good.

I'd like to do the same with the bedroom but I can't make the space work in any other configuration. I need help.

I was looking forward to sharing my tale of getting rid of over 150 books, some furniture and a huge bag of clothes. I've moved stuff around and created space. It feels good.

I'd like to do the same with the bedroom but I can't make the space work in any other configuration. I need help.

"

Everything I don't want in my bedroom I put in a spare room.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Everything I don't want in my bedroom I put in a spare room. "

My spare room is now my office. It started out as a my dressing room and the bedroom was perfect then but I had to put a bed in it and turn it into a spare room. As a spare room it did become a bit of a dumping ground until it became my office.

I've begun organizing everything in our house. (1) things going back home with us; (2) things I'm selling; (3) things I'm bringing to charity shops; (4) things I'm throwing away.

My hotlist is already empty, so no worries there.

"I've begun organizing everything in our house. (1) things going back home with us; (2) things I'm selling; (3) things I'm bringing to charity shops; (4) things I'm throwing away.

My hotlist is already empty, so no worries there. "

"I've begun organizing everything in our house. (1) things going back home with us; (2) things I'm selling; (3) things I'm bringing to charity shops; (4) things I'm throwing away.

My hotlist is already empty, so no worries there.

"

Everything I don't want in my bedroom I put in a spare room.

My spare room is now my office. It started out as a my dressing room and the bedroom was perfect then but I had to put a bed in it and turn it into a spare room. As a spare room it did become a bit of a dumping ground until it became my office.

"

My office was my downstairs back room ( which isn't at the back of the house). One of my spare rooms has gym equipment in that I never use. Another has God knows what in it as I never venture in there. I threw away 2 skips of old furniture and clutter my kids left behind and I'm determined to not clutter it up again.

» Add a new message to this topic