FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Special Needs Employment Agency

Special Needs Employment Agency

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else watching ?

Along the lines of The Undateables program,such a heartwarming feel good watch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Oh! Thanks for the heads up, havn't had the TV on tonight so I'll see if can watch on catch up.

I have a son with disabilities so always curious to see these dirt of programmes - usually holding my breath & praying for things to go right x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ll wTch it tomorrow, I forgot it was on x

Channel 44,1hr catch up !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Channel 44,1hr catch up !"

Cheers but I'll stick with question time

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

There just aren't enough employers willing to give people with learning difficulties a chance.

I've worked for 2 large supermarkets in my town and both of them work with the local special needs school. They do work experience schemes and go on to employ some of the young people who have had a placement.

Most of these new employees are fantastic at their job.

Yes it may take them a bit longer to pick things up and they may need extra training but they are bloody hard working, good at the job they do and the customers love them too.

We have a gentleman who works behind the checkouts collecting baskets, replenishing carrier bags and doing general tidying up. The customers always notice when he is on holiday and usually comment on it "you can tell A**** isn't here this week!"

By *odramamaleMan  over a year ago

near

"Channel four is shameless giving it the big liberal puke fest with "hey man love without labels" shit then knocking the piss out of vulnerable people for the enjoyment of the same bean bags that watch hollyoaks. The state? Glamourising jihardi filth.

Fuck four.

Yeh you are correct,Shameless was on Channel 4,however this program is on Channel 5!!

And why shouldn't those with minor disabilities not be allowed to seek gainful employment ?"

Oh touche.

Channel four is shameless as well as broadcasting shameless. It also broadcasts the undateables which is not fucking on as it encourages dumb arse plastic hollyoak fans to laugh at people who believe it or not can actually feel emotional pain.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

At my workplace, two of our part time staff have needs, 1 with learning difficulties & the other with Autism.

It's not just a Learning Curve for them but for us managers too and it is enlightening too for all.

By *odramamaleMan  over a year ago

near

"At my workplace, two of our part time staff have needs, 1 with learning difficulties & the other with Autism.

It's not just a Learning Curve for them but for us managers too and it is enlightening too for all. "

Fair play.

"

Yeh you are correct,Shameless was on Channel 4,however this program is on Channel 5!!

And why shouldn't those with minor disabilities not be allowed to seek gainful employment?"

» Add a new message to this topic