FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kastanophobia

Kastanophobia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is fear of the colour brown. So, for anyone who doesn't meet black, brown or asian people, pop this in your profile and hey presto, no more endless debates on choice/preference/racism.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I have this which is why I can never buy an Austin Allegro

Although I have no problem seeing people with other skin colour, so it’s not all bad

"I have this which is why I can never buy an Austin Allegro

Although I have no problem seeing people with other skin colour, so it’s not all bad "

Aaahh, how are you with Morris Marinas? They used to bring me out in hives

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"This is fear of the colour brown. So, for anyone who doesn't meet black, brown or asian people, pop this in your profile and hey presto, no more endless debates on choice/preference/racism.

"

Genius

"This is fear of the colour brown. So, for anyone who doesn't meet black, brown or asian people, pop this in your profile and hey presto, no more endless debates on choice/preference/racism.

Genius "

To me I'm genius, to you I'm a genius, to my friends and family, I'm a genius. But to a genius.. I'm no genius.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Would not cover black as its not brown and the fear of black is melanophobia

I'm colour blind so I'm buggered anyway

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

the people who chose not to meet other races/colours probably don't have a fear of them ffs

Would not cover black as its not brown and the fear of black is melanophobia"

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown'

"the people who chose not to meet other races/colours probably don't have a fear of them ffs "

I never said or implied they feared them.

I think you've missed the point of the post.

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown' "

Some aborigines are actually black

What you actually meant is nobodys actually white

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown' .

Some aborigines are actually black "

They're not and it would be biologically impossible for them to be so.

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown' "

Actually yes some guys are actually black

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown'

Actually yes some guys are actually black "

No they're not, and as I've mentioned before, it would be biologically impossible for them to be so.

No they're not, and as I've mentioned before, it would be biologically impossible for them to be so. "

So the black guys I've met who were black weren't um whatever what about black guys from the Caribbean they certainly are black not brown

Although I have no problem seeing people with other skin colour, so it’s not all bad

Aaahh, how are you with Morris Marinas? They used to bring me out in hives "

I spent my teenage years being ferried about in a brown morris marina. No wonder I like staying in

No they're not, and as I've mentioned before, it would be biologically impossible for them to be so.

So the black guys I've met who were black weren't um whatever what about black guys from the Caribbean they certainly are black not brown "

Whatever you say. You're right of course. But, just in case you ever decide to actually do some research on your definitive statements, I'll be here waiting for your apology, or excuse.

Maybe ask a human biologist about the ability for a person to be 'black'?

It is impossible to be black. Very, very, dark brown yes.. Black, no. Fact. End of. Bored with debating against people who don't do any research and just stick with the same rhetoric over and over again.

Bit like a tory.. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. Not on my watch

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

But nobody is actually 'black', they're brown, so yes it would cover them. It's a generic term that is widely accepted. Saves typing ' of varying shades of brown' .

They're not and it would be biologically impossible for them to be so. "

Go on then I'll bite, run me through it

Im a honky

They're not and it would be biologically impossible for them to be so. .

Go on then I'll bite, run me through it "

I'll save you all the boring biology, as I don't have a clue, but black isn't a colour, it's the darkest shade of every colour. Pretty sure we would have all learnt that on primary school.

I'll save you all the boring biology, as I don't have a clue, but black isn't a colour, it's the darkest shade of every colour. Pretty sure we would have all learnt that on primary school. "

Hue's?

I'll save you all the boring biology, as I don't have a clue, but black isn't a colour, it's the darkest shade of every colour. Pretty sure we would have all learnt that on primary school. "

Oh no, not an argument about shades

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Im a honky"

Definitely not meeting no Northern Honky!!

Homo sapiens were all dark skinned, it was part of the process of losing body hair that protected the skin.

Some evolved lighter skin through the ability to produce more Melanin from less sunlight.

If we're gonna argue about shades, well white is that to

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

It is impossible to be black. Very, very, dark brown yes.. Black, no. Fact. End of. Bored with debating against people who don't do any research and just stick with the same rhetoric over and over again.

"

I have just done some research. "Eumelonin is a pigment which causes skin colour to be dark brown to black"

By *oloandsaabWoman  over a year ago

Essex

So the black guys I've met who were black weren't um whatever what about black guys from the Caribbean they certainly are black not brown

Whatever you say. You're right of course. But, just in case you ever decide to actually do some research on your definitive statements, I'll be here waiting for your apology, or excuse.

Bit like a tory.. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. Not on my watch "

I love the way you say end of when you are losing an argument or when people don't agree with what you think is right! end of!

"Im a honky

Definitely not meeting no Northern Honky!! "

I woudnt either frisky

Bit like a tory.. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth. Not on my watch

I love the way you say end of when you are losing an argument or when people don't agree with what you think is right! end of!"

I wonder if they are going to msg all the people who say they are black or like black people to tell them that they aren't black or that they don't like black people or if they are going to message the people who run the bmfc and say they need to change it from black man's fan club to brown man's fan club

I love the way you say end of when you are losing an argument or when people don't agree with what you think is right! end of!"

If you can prove me wrong then by all means do so. You've provided no valid point of debate other than to disagree based on your lack of knowledge. Until I'm proven wrong, I'm right. Nobody has of yet provided any irrefutable proof or evidence that I wrong, so how am I losing an argument?

You can't debate, or find any worthy rebuttal so you take the easy option of saying I'm losing an argument.

If you'd have put 'ner ner na ner nerrr' on the end, your response would have been textbook playground chatter.

I'd love to debate further and provide evidence that what I say is true, however until there is a worthy argument against it, there is no point.

Repeating something you've been told, or believe to be true, doesn't make it true.

I can't compete with ignorance however, when there are so many people greater qualified in it than I.

"

I have just done some research. "Eumelonin is a pigment which causes skin colour to be dark brown to black""

I see the op has ignored this

[Removed by poster at 01/02/18 16:01:52]

"

I have just done some research. "Eumelonin is a pigment which causes skin colour to be dark brown to black"

I see the op has ignored this "

Not at all.. I was waiting for it

You've mentioned only half of your research.

Skin color is due primarily to the presence of a pigment called melanin , which is controlled by at least 6 genes. Both light and dark complexioned people have melanin. However, TWO forms are produced, Pheomelanin, which is RED to YELLOW in color, and Eumelanin , which is dark brown TO black.

Thus, it is impossible to have black skin when there are other colours than black present.

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

Umm...I work in skin research...skin is certainly never “white” or “black” but lies somewhere in whichever 3D representation of the colour spectrum you are using. The word “Black” to refer to either Afro-Caribbean or all non-light skinned people is a cultural label.

Difficult area socially, but a previous poster is right in that we originally as a species had dark skin (lots of melanin) to protect us against UV light...and that lighter skin shades evolved as we migrated into areas of the world where there was less sunlight and we needed to produce some vitamin D for bone health. Similarly we developed a dairy-based diet...

Twat

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"

I see the op has ignored this

Not at all.. I was waiting for it

You've mentioned only half of your research.

Skin color is due primarily to the presence of a pigment called melanin , which is controlled by at least 6 genes. Both light and dark complexioned people have melanin. However, TWO forms are produced, Pheomelanin, which is RED to YELLOW in color, and Eumelanin , which is dark brown TO black.

Thus, it is impossible to have black skin when there are other colours than black present."

And yes, two types of melanin as well...

"Homo sapiens were all dark skinned, it was part of the process of losing body hair that protected the skin.

Some evolved lighter skin through the ability to produce more Melanin from less sunlight.

If we're gonna argue about shades, well white is that to "

It is. But this is a thread specifically about the colour brown.

"Homo sapiens were all dark skinned, it was part of the process of losing body hair that protected the skin.

It is. But this is a thread specifically about the colour brown. "

It was until someone decided to spin it off topic. It's standard forum practice from those who want attention and to prove points that were never up for discussion. They have an inability to start their own threads on topics they are obviously passionate about, so they insert their irrelevant, off-topic points into someone else's.

All good fun though.

It was until someone decided to spin it off topic. It's standard forum practice from those who want attention and to prove points that were never up for discussion. They have an inability to start their own threads on topics they are obviously passionate about, so they insert their irrelevant, off-topic points into someone else's.

All good fun though. "

It is killing time on an otherwise slow and boring day at work

All good fun though.

It is killing time on an otherwise slow and boring day at work "

I'm bored too. Had an operation last week so stuck at home not overly mobile.

Just back after a 2 day holiday from the forums as well.

It is. But this is a thread specifically about the colour brown. "

Which shade?

I resent the fallacious categorising of brown, black, and asian together for the purpose of naming a mental disorder that could only be on the part of a white person, in principle. It also suggests that Asians don't feel the same about black people, for example, and vice versa.

I prefer the simpler and more widely applicable terms anthropophobia, 'racial' 'dyslexia' or simply racism.

"I resent the fallacious categorising of brown, black, and asian together for the purpose of naming a mental disorder that could only be on the part of a white person, in principle. It also suggests that Asians don't feel the same about black people, for example, and vice versa.

I prefer the simpler and more widely applicable terms anthropophobia, 'racial' 'dyslexia' or simply racism. "

What are you waffling on about!?

"I resent the fallacious categorising of brown, black, and asian together for the purpose of naming a mental disorder that could only be on the part of a white person, in principle. It also suggests that Asians don't feel the same about black people, for example, and vice versa.

I prefer the simpler and more widely applicable terms anthropophobia, 'racial' 'dyslexia' or simply racism.

What are you waffling on about!? "

Hey.. Just be cool

I prefer the simpler and more widely applicable terms anthropophobia, 'racial' 'dyslexia' or simply racism. "

Cool story bro

Aaahh, how are you with Morris Marinas? They used to bring me out in hives "

One of them allowed me to drive the back country roads finding secluded little turn ins with a lady of assignation in my youth so good memories for me.

By *odramamaleMan  over a year ago

near

Is it like islamaphobia? A word created by facists and used by cowards to manipulate morons?

That'll do for me.

"

They must be terrified when they take a shit then .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I resent the fallacious categorising ... "

Is fallacious the same as fellatio ?

» Add a new message to this topic