FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Crap Runners' Club WEEK FIVE (29 Jan - 4 Fab)

Fab Crap Runners' Club WEEK FIVE (29 Jan - 4 Fab)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rsTrellis OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge

FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB

WEEK FIVE!!!!

MOTTO: We run #LikeAToddlerChasingAPug

Well done Crap Runners!

35 wonderful people reported progress during Week Four (that's more than Week Three!). We've got several newbies and the oldies (sorry!) are getting less and less crap all the time (I mean, we're still crap obviously, let's not be ridiculous).

But we're actually getting better! Who'd have thought it? Remember, the crapper you are, the more welcome you are so stick with us through the bad and the good and we'll be staggering across that finishing line in no time!

EXPLANATION:

If you're unsure what it's all about, the old thread explains (linked to below) but, in short, from 1st January, we're all trying to improve our fitness through "Couch to 5k" (C25K) which is a nine-week running programme for absolute beginners, available on various free phone apps (I'm using Get Running). A few people are getting fit by other means including walking and cycling - all are welcome.

We're all expecting to be utterly crap at it but we're doing it anyway - yay us!

Old thread: https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/711745

New members are still very welcome - post on this thread and I'll add you to the list next week.

THE OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF THE FAB CRAP RUNNERS' CLUB:

Adam 1971 Struggled at the start of week for but managed it three times in a row by the end fo the week and had not done Week Five Run One! (So impressed by your determination. V v v well done!)

Bitch_and_Twat Feeling much better and has restarted running. (Lovely to have you back. I'm gonna miss hearing about the moobs when they're gone).

BlueWonder Has a new tattoo! Did Week Three Run One. Sore knees are giving him trouble. (Do we get to see the tattoo? How are the knees now? Any better?)

bob1981a Newbie! Did his first run of the year (a hilly 2.6 miles). Will be too knackered for the a week ten orgy! (Welcome! Maybe we could all just lay on our backs and some fit people can come and mess with us!)

BoPeep1 Ran twice with her club. It's a struggle but she just did it. (Excellent. I think that's the way forward. Ignore the fact it's hard. Really well done).

Chasing waterfalls Completed the Week Three runs and is ready to start Week Four. Talked about running helping post natal depression. (Really amazing. A huge step forward - stick with us through the ups and downs. An inspiring story. Very well done indeed!)

Evie!! Is using Strava and a Tomtom watch. (I hope I'm right that Evie!! and Little_Brat_Evie!! are the same person because I've merged you! Glad you're off the injury bench)

_xciter7169 Walking less during his runs. Isn't measuring distance but can feel progress. (Excellent. How long are you running for?)

Fred_n_Ginger30 Trying to get earphone to stay in is a challenge! (It's so hard to cope with stuff like that while running isn't it? If mine fall out while I'm out of breath I just thing "I might as well just give us right now!" Hope you sort it. How's the running going?)

friskynrisky Was finding motivation hard but managed a third run this month. (That's great! Anything is better than nothing so be pleased with yourself and keep doing stuff when you can. You're a star. And remember - this isn’t the Good Runners' Club - it's okay to hate it!)

FWAMAP Newbie! Been running three miles and reducing the time each time. (Welcome! That's a good strategy. How's it going?)

goodtimes_888 Sent a well done message to everyone. (Thanks! How's your running?)

here4fun87 Recommends Park Run. (How's your running going?)

Jondoe888 Newbie! Has been walking in his lunch break and managed 4.2km in 45 mins. (Welcome to the thread! That's amazing. You don't have to be running just doing something. Well done - keep us updated).

Just normal people Ran for the first time after a nasty illness. (Glad you're better. Your bug sounded awful. How did the run go?)

Lookingforlust Ran two miles on a treadmill after a 45 minute walk! (This is awesome. How was the rest of the week? What's your next goal?)

Mickey and Minnie Running again after a calf injury. Taking is slowly. (How did it go? Are you dragging one leg behind you?! And you can post on the thread injured or not - you're in the club now - there's no exit!)

Micky-disco Ran 25 minutes without stopping! (Really well done! I can see how you've managed more each week. You star!)

Miles Away Girl Finished Week three run two but has a swollen ankle. (That's great progress! How's the ankle now? Experts swear by running on grass - is that what you're running on?)

MrsTrellis Finished Week Four and ready to start Week Five. The third run of this week is 20 minutes without stopping which seems like the kind of thing only athletes can do!

northerndels1000 Tried to climb Pen-y-ghent [which Google tells me is a mountain in my very own home county!]. Running later in the week and swimming before that. (Climbing a mountain in a gale is hard core! Nice attempt!)

nudistnorthants Joined a gym and went twice this week using the treadmill and cross trainer. Building up to three miles outdoors. (It seems to be going really well. Are you feeling the difference?)

One 2 Newbie! Would like a running buddy. (Welcome! We'll all be your running buddies. Let us know how you're getting on).

Poetsday Newbie! Used to run but is out of shape. (Welcome! Lovely to have you here. Let us know what you're up to and we'll cheer you on!)

Polarbear73 Running round the park. (Nice one PB. How was it?)

Shinypants77 Newbie! Running for the first time since October. Going to Park Run. (Welcome. How did Park Run go?)

signorina Ran with a dog which tried to chase the cyclists. (Ha ha ha - nightmare! Is the dog otherwise cooperative?)

_parky4g Doing a mile a day and has bought running shoes but hasn’t lost weight. (Me neither. I blame Ben and Jerry. The fact you're running will be doing you loads of good)

stevenelden44 Newbie! Been bike riding and is going to start running this week. (Welcome! Lovely to have you here. Let us know how your run goes. Do you have a plan?)

SwingoftheKingers Did his longest run of the year so far and saw a deer. (That sounds lovely! The deer obvioulsy - not the running - running will never sound lovely! Well done!)

tandh Completed Week four rund and checked in to say hi. (Hi to you too! How's it going? Have you started week five?)

tigercub89 Tore a ligament 16 months ago and it's aching. Currently walking instead fo running. Has been feeling a bit low. (Sorry you've been feeling a bit low. Walking is great. I hope it gets better soon. Have you had any physio? My brother swears by it after an ankle ligament injury)

Tom Nook Newbie! Building stamina. (Welcome! How's it going?)

TomPeeps Newbie! Just started running after a year off. (Welcome to the thread! How's it going so far?)

Topsy Rogers Has bought running leggings and still doesn't like running but she's doing it. Did 4km on Sunday. (Not liking running is one of the club rules but you're committed now you've got the outfit!)

OUR FABULOUS EXPERIENCE RUNNERS WHO ARE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE:

BigBoy11782

Bike Monkey

Bitch_and_Twat

goodtimes_888

Man-monkey

marathon26

Mr Alleycat

SwingoftheKingers

waverunner

WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM THESE LOVELY PEOPLE WHO REPORTED PROGRESS LAST WEEK BUT HAVEN'T POSTED THIS WEEK. LET US KNOW HOW YOU'RE GETTING ON:

AdsandGeeky

albi nice

Gebntleman Jay

itsme8717

juicylucy1972

Louiseandlogan

Makenchi

MidsAndy

Notverywellendowed

w0nder

INJURY BENCH (GET WELL SOON):

Evie!! Better! Yay!

HarryJones1975 Also better. Hurray!

Miles Away Girl has a burst eardrum. (How are you?)

Notverywellendowed has shin splints. (How's the boxing?)

. .

AND THANK YOU TO OUR WELL-WISHERS AND SUPPORTERS WHOSE POSITIVE MESSAGES ARE KEEPING US GOING:

Autumn76, Bike Monkey, blackbird1000, blueeyedboy1212, bonbons_xx, Erect-Jim, Evie!!, Feliz Nelson, foxy_minx, Funtimes1992, GS_Bristol, GenuineinCambs, Goodtimes_888, Jayc1290, jdhandy29, KingAl, Lady Lick, Leo Liaisons, littlebeaver, LittleJackHornier, marathon26, medwayduo, MrBump2013, Oliver91, Oral-wan Kenobi, Rachael xx, Serendipity, SwingoftheKingers, thegatekeeper, tom_in_nlondon, Utopia G and YeOldeWitchDoc.

AND FINALLY:

We're over half way through this nine-week programme! Just keep going - we're awesome!!!

Mrs Trellis x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cambridge

Welcome to week five peeps!!!

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

And not forgetting our parallel thread for arranging and reporting on parkruns (official FCRC socials where the coaches will be pleased to receive all sexual gratitude from their toddlers chasing pugs).

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/720949

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'm going to attempt a walk run today at work and see how my foot is. Also remembered last night I have a tens machine ( ) so might see if putting that on my foot will help it.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

If I can use my bike I'm in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reporting in so i don't lose the thread

By *ickey and MinnieCouple  over a year ago

South of Bath

Morning guys

Just ran this morning w1 r1 I’m afraid so back to the beginning after injury

Calf’s felt good though after physio so will get the foam roller out tonight

Well done to everybody that has kept going and well done to Mrs T for all her efforts

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

Just checking in, will be walking after work today

evesham

"Morning guys

Well done to everybody that has kept going and well done to Mrs T for all her efforts "

Well done for sticking with it. A lot of people would have just given up after injury x

South of Bath

"Morning guys

Well done to everybody that has kept going and well done to Mrs T for all her efforts

Well done for sticking with it. A lot of people would have just given up after injury x "

Thank you. I have to excercise, if I don’t, I don’t eat healthy either

Bring on Wednesday lol

"Reporting in so i don't lose the thread "

Don’t worry - I’ll remind you!

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Any tips on muscle recovery? My legs are still aching from Saturdays effort .

Oh PS: was up a 6am today for a run around the park. 3.5k done and dusted

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Morning all.

Thanks Mrs T, your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

It’s a rest day for me unless the new leggings I ordered turn up as all my gear was washed last night and is still damp.

I’m giving Strava one more go but if he mucks up again, he’s toast.

I’ve now got a mate who’s a parkrun director nagging me to shift my arse to do a 5K but he can bloody wait!

"Reporting in so i don't lose the thread

Don’t worry - I’ll remind you! "

I like to see how everyones doing too

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Oh PS: was up a 6am today for a run around the park. 3.5k done and dusted "

We’re you carried around while still in your bed? I think that’s the only way I could do it

"Oh PS: was up a 6am today for a run around the park. 3.5k done and dusted

We’re you carried around while still in your bed? I think that’s the only way I could do it "

Ha! No I gritted my teeth and shaked my head but the wee voice inside it kept saying that this is good for me! As soon as you’re out the door in the cool fresh air you know it was the right thing to do. Keep it up fabsters

Near Rushden Lakes

"Oh PS: was up a 6am today for a run around the park. 3.5k done and dusted

We’re you carried around while still in your bed? I think that’s the only way I could do it

Ha! No I gritted my teeth and shaked my head but the wee voice inside it kept saying that this is good for me! As soon as you’re out the door in the cool fresh air you know it was the right thing to do. Keep it up fabsters "

It’s not cool and fresh at 6am in Leeds on a January morning - it’s fucking cold!

It was so mild this morning and a nice sunrise

By *parky4gMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Still going strong

Still no weight loss going to start running a little slower see if I can shift some flab

staffordshire

Just been for a walk 2.4 miles along the canal to the local park, around the lake & grounds and back.

By *imidWoman  over a year ago

Stoke/Cheshire

I did week 4 day 1 tonight with local club, was well impressed with myself

By *xciter7169Man  over a year ago

The Midlands

First run of the week done,i really am starting to run further before I have to stop for a walk now,still taking me 40mins though,starting to feel a bit more confident about running now

Week 4 run 1 in the bag think I've pulled a muscle in my leg though .

Stretching it out as we speak... My leg, you dirty minded people!

Near Rushden Lakes

"Week 4 run 1 in the bag think I've pulled a muscle in my leg though .

Stretching it out as we speak... My leg, you dirty minded people! "

I recommend a relaxing massage with a happy ending...

evesham

2 run/walks yesterday was probably a bit too much I have to say.... Foot is rather sore today but it was good getting out again. Amazing how much fitness I've lost, this time last year I was training for a marathon!

"2 run/walks yesterday was probably a bit too much I have to say.... Foot is rather sore today but it was good getting out again. Amazing how much fitness I've lost, this time last year I was training for a marathon! "

Mar...mara....nope, just can't say it!

Your doing great and hope your foot gets better soon x

I recommend a relaxing massage with a happy ending..."

OK deal

Near Rushden Lakes

I recommend a relaxing massage with a happy ending...

OK deal "

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

day two of a couple of rest days and I was so tempted to only rest for the one day and go out for a run this morning. But was sensible as cold had been very stiff after an intense five a side footy game and 6 k run.

So rest up and hit it tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone jogging today.

H

Near Rushden Lakes

"day two of a couple of rest days and I was so tempted to only rest for the one day and go out for a run this morning. But was sensible as cold had been very stiff after an intense five a side footy game and 6 k run.

So rest up and hit it tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone jogging today.

H "

Hmm...we don’t jog, we waddle like toddlers chasing pugs!

Got my 5k down to 23:30 now chasing faster

London

What’s everyone actually running/walking? I’m not doing anything organised, just trying to run as long as I can with minimal walking. I’m up to just over 4K in around 20-25 mins so my time has stayed the same but my distance and speed has vastly improved.

Rest day yesterday, run later and a big one on Thursday with a mate who is ex 2 Para. Apparently, I won’t be allowed to stop so I’ll be doing a Private Benjamin at some point.

staffordshire

"What’s everyone actually running/walking? I’m not doing anything organised, just trying to run as long as I can with minimal walking. I’m up to just over 4K in around 20-25 mins so my time has stayed the same but my distance and speed has vastly improved.

Rest day yesterday, run later and a big one on Thursday with a mate who is ex 2 Para. Apparently, I won’t be allowed to stop so I’ll be doing a Private Benjamin at some point. "

Well done, your doing great

Im not following any set plan, but swapping and changing things to see what works for me (not alot ). Even as a child i wasnt a good runner and always struggled with getting my breath back. So just hoping that perserverance will increase my abilities and ill beable to do less walking more jogging. I set myself small achievable targets and just keep working towards them

Bedford

mmm, Goldie Hawn

I’m following the app which gives you instructions on when to walk and when to run through my headphones.

It always starts with 5 minutes brisk walk to warm up and 5 minutes of exhausted stagger to cool down.

Last week was a short run of 3 minutes then a walk of about 2 minutes, then a run of 5 minutes followed by a walk. Then a 3 minute run, walk and 5 minute run.

It builds up the time you run for; week 1 was running for a minute at a time with a walk in between, 8 minutes of running in the half an hour.

By *ookingforlustMan  over a year ago

northants

Last week was a good week. Managed 3 x 2 mile runs. In spite of feeling like I’d borrowed an octogenarians legs for the last one.

Got a crap start to the week work wise and won’t be able to run again till Thursday though.

staffordshire

Another 3.2miles done today, could feel the strain of the last half mile

Bedford

"Another 3.2miles done today, could feel the strain of the last half mile"

You know that’s more than 5k?

Incredible, well done

South of Bath

I’m running again In the morning

Actually quite looking forward to it xx

staffordshire

"Another 3.2miles done today, could feel the strain of the last half mile

Incredible, well done "

I was aiming for 5km but wasnt stopping before i got home...although it was tempting

London

Only 3k tonight but a touch faster. Disappointed until I remembered that I’ve had two hours sleep since Monday morning. Rest tomorrow, big challenge Thursday.

London

Incredible, well done

I was aiming for 5km but wasnt stopping before i got home...although it was tempting "

That's awesome! I’m still fast walking for about 5% but getting faster.

So nice to see so many people enjoying their running, and even looking forward to it!

Who would have thought that could possibly happen 5 weeks ago?

Well done Team FCR

staffordshire

Incredible, well done

I was aiming for 5km but wasnt stopping before i got home...although it was tempting

That's awesome! I’m still fast walking for about 5% but getting faster."

That was walking, cant jog/run on my ankle atm

London

Incredible, well done

That was walking, cant jog/run on my ankle atm"

That must be bloody frustrating.

London

"So nice to see so many people enjoying their running, and even looking forward to it!

Well done Team FCR "

I look forward to nothing about bloody running! I aim to be a role model for my grandchildren and not be an old woman though.

"So nice to see so many people enjoying their running, and even looking forward to it!

Well done Team FCR

I look forward to nothing about bloody running! I aim to be a role model for my grandchildren and not be an old woman though. "

Come on, admit it, at least a small part of you must like it

London

Well done Team FCR

I look forward to nothing about bloody running! I aim to be a role model for my grandchildren and not be an old woman though.

Come on, admit it, at least a small part of you must like it "

The actual one foot in front of the other thing I dislike hugely, if I could afford to do any other sport I would but I like my achievements and feeling smug that I’m 57 and calling myself a runner.

evesham

I'm going to look into doing a virtual run with a special medal for all of you!

staffordshire

Incredible, well done

That was walking, cant jog/run on my ankle atm

That must be bloody frustrating."

It is, took me longer to walk 5km than when i started it. But i fid nothing last week to try and rest it, and it drove me mad

Bedford

Incredible, well done

That was walking, cant jog/run on my ankle atm"

Tried hopping?

I did the second run of week 5 tonight, it’s 2 runs of 8 minutes with a walk in between. I’m amazed that this fat, unfit old bloke did it when I couldn’t have done it as a fat, unfit kid.

I wouldn’t say I’m powering up the hills but I’m definitely moving, even into a headwind. When I started this in the last day of December my heartbeat took about 2 hours to return to normal, now it takes about 5 minutes

staffordshire

" Tried hopping?

I did the second run of week 5 tonight, it’s 2 runs of 8 minutes with a walk in between. I’m amazed that this fat, unfit old bloke did it when I couldn’t have done it as a fat, unfit kid.

I wouldn’t say I’m powering up the hills but I’m definitely moving, even into a headwind. When I started this in the last day of December my heartbeat took about 2 hours to return to normal, now it takes about 5 minutes "

Id just end up falling over and i dont fancy swimming in the canal

Your doing great, stuck to the programme your following and you can see the improvements. Well done.

Cant imagine running for 8 minutes yet

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

Major update. Lurgy has gone and when jogging for a train home tonight the foot pain, both hamstring pains and the funny knee pains were nowhere to be felt. Got a lot of catching up to do given it's week 5 and not started yet but years of chasing trains meant I wasn't too shabby in first place.

Hello everyone. My plan for this week is to ride to work amd back Friday. This will ensure equality with standards last week.

on Saturday morning I will be running with my mother's dog. Reckon I will do about 10 minutes of stop/start.

Is Saturday too late to report? When is the deadline for weekly achievements?

Oh yeah. 4/2

Doh.

Bedford

"Major update. Lurgy has gone and when jogging for a train home tonight the foot pain, both hamstring pains and the funny knee pains were nowhere to be felt. Got a lot of catching up to do given it's week 5 and not started yet but years of chasing trains meant I wasn't too shabby in first place. "

Excellent, from my time commuting I think that running along the platform was the fastest part of my journey

Take it gradually, we’ll be here waiting for you, exhausted

Am gutted I didn't get to complete week 4 last week. Was going to do run 3 at weekend but had 4 hrs sleep Fri and a tattoo session for 3hrs sat so got hit by a really sore throat and feeling tired. Did manage a couple of exercise sessions tho . Will get out later finish it off and start week 5 x

By *parky4gMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Think I will have clocked up 60 miles by the end of the month not as unfit as I was expecting

Bedford

"Hello everyone. My plan for this week is to ride to work amd back Friday. This will ensure equality with standards last week.

on Saturday morning I will be running with my mother's dog. Reckon I will do about 10 minutes of stop/start.

Is Saturday too late to report? When is the deadline for weekly achievements?"

Report when you can, we won’t be deducting points for lateness like your maths teacher.

As the club motto is like a toddler chasing a pug I think we’d all like to see a toddler peddling after a pug - go to it

Bedford

"Am gutted I didn't get to complete week 4 last week. Was going to do run 3 at weekend but had 4 hrs sleep Fri and a tattoo session for 3hrs sat so got hit by a really sore throat and feeling tired. Did manage a couple of exercise sessions tho . Will get out later finish it off and start week 5 x "

Awesome! This is the kind of determination we need here. Although if you had completed the runs overtired and bleeding from the tattoo that would have been fine too

South of Bath

Run 2 done and no calf discomfort, which I’m so chuffed about

Bring on run 3

Bedford

"Run 2 done and no calf discomfort, which I’m so chuffed about

Bring on run 3 "

Run through the wall of pain!

I usually run through the wall of brambles with used condoms hanging like perverted, soggy wind chimes so the wall of pain is better

Week 4 complete. Try squeeze in week 5 now x new ear piercings today as a treat

Bedford

"Week 4 complete. Try squeeze in week 5 now x new ear piercings today as a treat "

Get the rest days in too, it’s important.

London

"Week 4 complete. Try squeeze in week 5 now x new ear piercings today as a treat

Get the rest days in too, it’s important. "

Could you explain why rest days are important please? What happens if I run 3-4 k every evening?

I’m late into this but since I found out my stag do has a 18st weight limit and the fact I’m not sure of my weight so I figure I should do what I can to lose some weight just in case

Ads

"Week 4 complete. Try squeeze in week 5 now x new ear piercings today as a treat

Get the rest days in too, it’s important.

Could you explain why rest days are important please? What happens if I run 3-4 k every evening?"

Rest days are what allow you muscles to heal and that’s when you see the benefits of what you’re doing

Ads

Bedford

"I’m late into this but since I found out my stag do has a 18st weight limit and the fact I’m not sure of my weight so I figure I should do what I can to lose some weight just in case

Ads"

How do you mean, like looping off a leg or something?

I’ve read on the internet (so it must be true) that this couch to 5k program isn’t much good for weight loss so you might need to do something else if that’s your goal

"I’m late into this but since I found out my stag do has a 18st weight limit and the fact I’m not sure of my weight so I figure I should do what I can to lose some weight just in case

Ads

How do you mean, like looping off a leg or something?

I’ve read on the internet (so it must be true) that this couch to 5k program isn’t much good for weight loss so you might need to do something else if that’s your goal "

The thing is muscle replaces the fat and it’s heavier so as you gain muscle you actually gain weight

Ads

The Midlands

Another run completed tonight,and with the super moon it was like running in daylight,just me on the streets tonight,i saw all the TV's flickering in there cosy front rooms as I ran past,makes me feel a bit hardcore lol

London

You can’t outrun a bad diet. You’ll get some weight loss from exercise but around 80% of it is down to diet. I lost eight stones ten years ago and have kept it off by not eating carbs.

The Midlands

"You can’t outrun a bad diet. You’ll get some weight loss from exercise but around 80% of it is down to diet. I lost eight stones ten years ago and have kept it off by not eating carbs. "
I have fish at least once a week and cut out crisps a few years ago,eat loads of fruit now and yes it really does make a difference,you just have to stick to it and persevere.

Near Rushden Lakes

Blimey - red letter day - I might just go running today. It’s been a long time since I felt well enough to! Wish me luck everyone...

Bedford

"Blimey - red letter day - I might just go running today. It’s been a long time since I felt well enough to! Wish me luck everyone..."

How about threats of the Fab Runners Club unleashing their elite hit squad if you don’t run?

It will be like that James Bond film where Daniel Craig is after the bad guy who does the free running stunts, but played at 10% speed

Near Rushden Lakes

"Blimey - red letter day - I might just go running today. It’s been a long time since I felt well enough to! Wish me luck everyone...

How about threats of the Fab Runners Club unleashing their elite hit squad if you don’t run?

It will be like that James Bond film where Daniel Craig is after the bad guy who does the free running stunts, but played at 10% speed "

I’d prefer carrots rather than sticks...sexual favours from the female toddlers chasing pugs?

Bedford

"Blimey - red letter day - I might just go running today. It’s been a long time since I felt well enough to! Wish me luck everyone...

It will be like that James Bond film where Daniel Craig is after the bad guy who does the free running stunts, but played at 10% speed

I’d prefer carrots rather than sticks...sexual favours from the female toddlers chasing pugs?"

With carrots? That’s some fucked up kinky shit you’re into

Near Rushden Lakes

I’d prefer carrots rather than sticks...sexual favours from the female toddlers chasing pugs?

With carrots? That’s some fucked up kinky shit you’re into "

That’s mild for fab...there are sights I cannot unsee!

I do have an image off a pug with a carrot in its arse though as I run along. It’s not that motivating

Cambridge

Hi peeps

Sorry for being AWOL (one of those weeks). I'm planning to do all my week five runs in four days. Excellent plan right?

South of Bath

"Hi peeps

Sorry for being AWOL (one of those weeks). I'm planning to do all my week five runs in four days. Excellent plan right?"

Yeah excellent plan.......actually no lol

Run 3 for me in the morning

evesham

OK guys.... If I was to organise a virtual 5k for charity would you be interested? Not sure of cost etc yet just trying to work out how it all works. I've done lots before but never hosted one lol

There would be a medal

Stoke/Cheshire

Week 4 second run done, I think the person that got us all involved should be sorting us out with relaxing massages now it's getting longer/harder, offers to my inbox please

Bedford

"Week 4 second run done, I think the person that got us all involved should be sorting us out with relaxing massages now it's getting longer/harder, offers to my inbox please "

No problem

Yes, something is definitely getting longer and harder

So as ive started boxing i have stopped doing this however if any body needs any advice or a massage give me a shout

"So as ive started boxing i have stopped doing this however if any body needs any advice or a massage give me a shout "

Im level 3 qualified btw

Near Rushden Lakes

"Week 4 second run done, I think the person that got us all involved should be sorting us out with relaxing massages now it's getting longer/harder, offers to my inbox please

No problem

Yes, something is definitely getting longer and harder "

Easy tiger - coaches need their moobs massaged too you know!

Cambridge

"OK guys.... If I was to organise a virtual 5k for charity would you be interested? Not sure of cost etc yet just trying to work out how it all works. I've done lots before but never hosted one lol

There would be a medal "

Does that mean we all do a run at the same time in different locations? That’s an awesome idea! How do we do it?

Cambridge

"Hi peeps

Sorry for being AWOL (one of those weeks). I'm planning to do all my week five runs in four days. Excellent plan right?

Yeah excellent plan.......actually no lol

Run 3 for me in the morning "

Good luck!!

Cambridge

"Week 4 second run done, I think the person that got us all involved should be sorting us out with relaxing massages now it's getting longer/harder, offers to my inbox please "

I can personally vouch for the skills of one or two (or four or five) of the people in the thread. I’ll send them round in alphabetical order.

Cambridge

"So as ive started boxing i have stopped doing this however if any body needs any advice or a massage give me a shout

Im level 3 qualified btw "

Thanks that’s really kind of you. How’s the boxing?

"So as ive started boxing i have stopped doing this however if any body needs any advice or a massage give me a shout

Im level 3 qualified btw

Thanks that’s really kind of you. How’s the boxing? "

Good yeaaaa hard work tho lost 30lb in 2 weeks

And that was just the joinin fee

London

Just done my first 1.7k without stopping in 13.40 in a total of 3k but I think it’s too cold, I’m wheezing like I did on my first run all those weeks ago.

Bedford

"Just done my first 1.7k without stopping in 13.40 in a total of 3k but I think it’s too cold, I’m wheezing like I did on my first run all those weeks ago. "

There’s a crude joke there about the damp getting on your chest but I won’t be the one to make it.

Well done for sticking to it, don’t worry about it being difficult, just keep doing it. We’re all cheering you on

London

"Just done my first 1.7k without stopping in 13.40 in a total of 3k but I think it’s too cold, I’m wheezing like I did on my first run all those weeks ago.

There’s a crude joke there about the damp getting on your chest but I won’t be the one to make it.

Well done for sticking to it, don’t worry about it being difficult, just keep doing it. We’re all cheering you on "

I’m cheering you lot on too!

I’m looking forward to the warmer weather though.

Bedford

Tonight I did run 3 of week 5. It was the usual 5 minute walk to warm up, then a single 20 minute run, then a 5 minute walk to cool down.

Surely there should be an interval in there somewhere to call an ambulance or unpack a defibrillator?

It was a bit windy out but I must be getting fitter because I did the run

A month ago I struggled to run for 60 seconds, tonight I did 20 minutes, it’s astonishing. I should have done this years ago.

Thanks to the runners and supporters here, you’ve kept me going with the offers of unlimited sex (I was reading between the lines but I’m sure it was implied) and the advice too.

If I can do it, anyone can

London

"Tonight I did run 3 of week 5. It was the usual 5 minute walk to warm up, then a single 20 minute run, then a 5 minute walk to cool down.

Surely there should be an interval in there somewhere to call an ambulance or unpack a defibrillator?

A month ago I struggled to run for 60 seconds, tonight I did 20 minutes, it’s astonishing. I should have done this years ago.

Thanks to the runners and supporters here, you’ve kept me going with the offers of unlimited sex (I was reading between the lines but I’m sure it was implied) and the advice too.

If I can do it, anyone can"

Awesome results and isn’t it odd how far we get in such a short space of time.

I’d like an opinion on something from those in the know please.

I know we need rest days but I’m getting to the point I want to do the occasional day of two short (3-4K) runs. Is there benefit to that? If it’s possible to run a marathon in one go, is two short runs in one day such a bad thing?

Near Rushden Lakes

"Tonight I did run 3 of week 5. It was the usual 5 minute walk to warm up, then a single 20 minute run, then a 5 minute walk to cool down.

I know we need rest days but I’m getting to the point I want to do the occasional day of two short (3-4K) runs. Is there benefit to that? If it’s possible to run a marathon in one go, is two short runs in one day such a bad thing?"

It depends if it’s one session or two really. You probably don’t want to cool down and warm up again. That would fairly advanced training, whereas one session with a brief gap in between is just a progression of what we are doing.

evesham

I know we need rest days but I’m getting to the point I want to do the occasional day of two short (3-4K) runs. Is there benefit to that? If it’s possible to run a marathon in one go, is two short runs in one day such a bad thing?"

Just listen to your body (I am no good at this lol) I ran 2 miles Monday lunchtime then 2 miles Monday evening.

When I was running a lot more often I would usually run twice in a day.

London

I know we need rest days but I’m getting to the point I want to do the occasional day of two short (3-4K) runs. Is there benefit to that? If it’s possible to run a marathon in one go, is two short runs in one day such a bad thing?

It depends if it’s one session or two really. You probably don’t want to cool down and warm up again. That would fairly advanced training, whereas one session with a brief gap in between is just a progression of what we are doing."

What’s the disadvantage of doing it though? If I were to do 3k at 10am and another in the evening, would it actually have any negative or positive effect?

I’m no stranger to exercise, just bloody running, and I would often do two gym sessions a day.

London

Just listen to your body (I am no good at this lol) I ran 2 miles Monday lunchtime then 2 miles Monday evening.

When I was running a lot more often I would usually run twice in a day. "

Did you do it to improve your time/stamina or was it just because you could?

First night using the app some of those minutes felt much longer but it was easy enough

Ads

Bedford

"First night using the app some of those minutes felt much longer but it was easy enough

Ads"

Awesome, well done!

Which week and run are you on?

evesham

When I was running a lot more often I would usually run twice in a day.

Did you do it to improve your time/stamina or was it just because you could?"

All if the above really. I have a couple of running buddies at work so would run at lunchtime with them then go to an efforts session with the running club of an evening.

evesham

Also... When training for the marathon a lot of people were saying I could split my long runs on the same day as it would have the same effect as running the distance in one go

"First night using the app some of those minutes felt much longer but it was easy enough

Ads

Awesome, well done!

Which week and run are you on?"

Week 1 day 1 I don’t know how much I weigh but I have to be below 18st by the 10th March

Ads

ely

"Major update. Lurgy has gone and when jogging for a train home tonight the foot pain, both hamstring pains and the funny knee pains were nowhere to be felt. Got a lot of catching up to do given it's week 5 and not started yet but years of chasing trains meant I wasn't too shabby in first place.

Excellent, from my time commuting I think that running along the platform was the fastest part of my journey

Take it gradually, we’ll be here waiting for you, exhausted "

Cheers.

Near Rushden Lakes

"Also... When training for the marathon a lot of people were saying I could split my long runs on the same day as it would have the same effect as running the distance in one go "

It doesn’t have the same effect but it depends what your time goals are. Another mantra I used to have when coaching marathon runners was “there’s more than one way to make an omelette but you have to break some eggs”. In other words, no effort is wasted (as long as you don’t injure yourself doing it).

But we’re not running marathons here (yet)...and even if we were I would be advising three (or four) high quality single day sessions with lots of rest in between. Double running sessions in a day are higher risk. Although...listen to your body and do what works for you of course...

Hope this helps.

x

Moobs Twat

Cambridge

If I can do it, anyone can"

What a milestone. It’s incredible progress in one month. I’m so impressed!

It’s a clever programme where, what seemed impossible, becomes doable.

V v v v well done! Proud of you.

Near Rushden Lakes

What a milestone. It’s incredible progress in one month. I’m so impressed!

It’s a clever programme where, what seemed impossible, becomes doable.

V v v v well done! Proud of you. "

Parkrun is only a couple of weeks away for you (although you could easily do it now Adam...)

Cambridge

Ads

Awesome, well done!

Week 1 day 1 I don’t know how much I weigh but I have to be below 18st by the 10th March

Ads"

Hi Ads.

Great stuff. Once you’ve done that first run you’re off. There’ll be no stopping you.

How’s Geeky doing?

What activity are you doing with a weight limit? I was talking to a couple of older people at work and they’ve been put, by their doctors, on a pre-diabetes diet ) which seems to be high fat, low carbs, low sugar). They’re saying the weight has fallen off.

Cambridge

"Major update. Lurgy has gone and when jogging for a train home tonight the foot pain, both hamstring pains and the funny knee pains were nowhere to be felt. Got a lot of catching up to do given it's week 5 and not started yet but years of chasing trains meant I wasn't too shabby in first place.

Cheers. "

Hi Harry

Did you notice that Ads (from AdsandGeeky) is starting this week too. You’ll be at the same stage.

Near Rushden Lakes

Ads

Awesome, well done!

Ads

Hi Ads.

Great stuff. Once you’ve done that first run you’re off. There’ll be no stopping you.

How’s Geeky doing?

What activity are you doing with a weight limit? I was talking to a couple of older people at work and they’ve been put, by their doctors, on a pre-diabetes diet ) which seems to be high fat, low carbs, low sugar). They’re saying the weight has fallen off. "

My moobs are going through small changes (a bit like with our running)...eating only at neal times, healthy snacks if you really need to eat between, no alcohol...you can do it Ads...you’ll be renamed Abs in no time at all!

Week 4 run 2 completed my legs did physically stop for a brief second on the last 5 minute run , but determination made them go again

Can't believe people have almost completed week 5!!

Well done everyone in the FCRC, we're getting there x

South of Bath

"Week 4 run 2 completed my legs did physically stop for a brief second on the last 5 minute run , but determination made them go again

Well done everyone in the FCRC, we're getting there x"

Brilliant effort

That’s w1 r3 done this morning. Gorgeous cold frosty morning. Loved it

Rest weekend and bring on week 2 (I’m a bit behind lol)

Near Rushden Lakes

"Week 4 run 2 completed my legs did physically stop for a brief second on the last 5 minute run , but determination made them go again

Well done everyone in the FCRC, we're getting there x

Brilliant effort

That’s w1 r3 done this morning. Gorgeous cold frosty morning. Loved it

Rest weekend and bring on week 2 (I’m a bit behind lol)"

So am I so don’t worry...W2 R2 today, definitely today!

Ads

Awesome, well done!

Ads

Hi Ads.

How’s Geeky doing?

What activity are you doing with a weight limit? I was talking to a couple of older people at work and they’ve been put, by their doctors, on a pre-diabetes diet ) which seems to be high fat, low carbs, low sugar). They’re saying the weight has fallen off. "

Geeky has hurt her hip so walking has come to a stop for now

And I don’t know what activity I’m doing my best man informed me that something on my stag do has a weight limit of 18st so I figured I better lose some weight lol

Ads

I love to run and I think everyone should look at the online running community I’m apart of message for details.

I m training to get my 5k down to under 23 minutes. I’m on 23 ; 30 and was at 26 just after xmas proper chuffed with my hard work Z then my 3rd great south run happens in Pompey who’s want to join me do the run the grab a coffee

Cambridge

Hi all

Guess what...

I did the week five 20-minute run!!!! It was five mins walk, 20 mins run, five mins walk!!! I'm very, very, very chuffed with myself.

On week one I really found one minute difficult. The app said I can call myself a runner now.

Mrs Trellis (Runner) (Crap)

Near Rushden Lakes

"Hi all

Guess what...

I did the week five 20-minute run!!!! It was five mins walk, 20 mins run, five mins walk!!! I'm very, very, very chuffed with myself.

On week one I really found one minute difficult. The app said I can call myself a runner now.

Mrs Trellis (Runner) (Crap)"

Very well done - another one ready for parkrun!

Cambridge

"Hi all

Guess what...

Very well done - another one ready for parkrun!"

Really? Oh god!

I think I need someone to run after. I nice bum ahead of me to give me the motivation and focus.

Any takers

Bedford

"I think I need someone to run after. I nice bum ahead of me to give me the motivation and focus.

Any takers "

Err, ok. And it will certainly help me to run too

Near Rushden Lakes

"I think I need someone to run after. I nice bum ahead of me to give me the motivation and focus.

Any takers

Err, ok. And it will certainly help me to run too "

I’ll run backwards and you can follow the moobs?

Bedford

Any takers

I’ll run backwards and you can follow the moobs?"

Normally I love a good cleavage but in this case I’ll pass

Near Rushden Lakes

Any takers

I’ll run backwards and you can follow the moobs?

Normally I love a good cleavage but in this case I’ll pass "

My disappointment knows no bounds...

Bedford

"Hi all

Guess what...

Brilliant! Not only are you an awesome athlete in terms of running, you’ve also done well to leapfrog bits too

Your fitness and stamina must have improved significantly, you can either try out one of those fanciful Parkrun things (my auto correct wants to make it Parkhurst, as in the prison which says it all) or you can increase your shagging from 3 times a night up to 10 times.

I think you know the right choice

staffordshire

Another 2.6 miles done this morning. Lovely sunny day - must remember less layers needed when its like this

Bedford

"Another 2.6 miles done this morning. Lovely sunny day - must remember less layers needed when its like this "

Well done! Was that all running or a mixture of running, walking and crawling as I do?

staffordshire

"Another 2.6 miles done this morning. Lovely sunny day - must remember less layers needed when its like this

Well done! Was that all running or a mixture of running, walking and crawling as I do?"

Walking with a bit of jogging, still not pushing too much with my ankle but it is slowly recovering. Averaged 14.44 a mile

Bedford

You’re doing the right thing by taking it slowly, a statistic I’ve just made up says that 58.3% of people give up fitness programs due to injury from trying to progress too quickly

Near Rushden Lakes

"You’re doing the right thing by taking it slowly, a statistic I’ve just made up says that 58.3% of people give up fitness programs due to injury from trying to progress too quickly "

58.4%...

Bedford

"You’re doing the right thing by taking it slowly, a statistic I’ve just made up says that 58.3% of people give up fitness programs due to injury from trying to progress too quickly

58.4%..."

Thanks for checking

Near Rushden Lakes

"You’re doing the right thing by taking it slowly, a statistic I’ve just made up says that 58.3% of people give up fitness programs due to injury from trying to progress too quickly

58.4%...

Thanks for checking "

My pleasure...what was it that I was checking again?

staffordshire

I was in that 58.4% last year ?well illness instead injury)

Near Rushden Lakes

Managed a run! Sort of W3-4ish...1 min gaps between runs...and runs of 2,5,2,3,2,2,3,2,1 mins...3.3 miles in 30 mins...tired now and no noticeable moob reduction (surely its immediate?).

Moobs Twat

"Hi all

Guess what...

Oh wow you must be well chuffed with yourself....i saw the 20 min run and thought wtf! I'm on week 4 so I've got that to come

Week 4 run 1 i made it!! I had to tweak it a bit as my 5 min run was at the start of a bloody steep hill, i briskly walked up that bit so I'm going to run a bit extra on my 3 min run so my 90 min walk is up that hill. My legs did want to stop but i powered through

Well done everyone whatever stage we're at

Cambridge

"Managed a run! Sort of W3-4ish...1 min gaps between runs...and runs of 2,5,2,3,2,2,3,2,1 mins...3.3 miles in 30 mins...tired now and no noticeable moob reduction (surely its immediate?).

Moobs Twat"

Nice one!! V v well done!!! Are you feeling fitter?

Cambridge

"Hi all

Guess what...

Oh wow you must be well chuffed with yourself....i saw the 20 min run and thought wtf! I'm on week 4 so I've got that to come "

It wasn’t as bad as I thought. (I mean, don’t get me wrong, it was hard but I did it and you will too )

Cambridge

"Week 4 run 1 i made it!! I had to tweak it a bit as my 5 min run was at the start of a bloody steep hill, i briskly walked up that bit so I'm going to run a bit extra on my 3 min run so my 90 min walk is up that hill. My legs did want to stop but i powered through

Well done everyone whatever stage we're at "

V v well done. We have no hills at all here so this is an unknown problem to me.

Near Rushden Lakes

"Managed a run! Sort of W3-4ish...1 min gaps between runs...and runs of 2,5,2,3,2,2,3,2,1 mins...3.3 miles in 30 mins...tired now and no noticeable moob reduction (surely its immediate?).

Moobs Twat

Nice one!! V v well done!!! Are you feeling fitter? "

I’m buzzing!

By *immymercuryMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Broke my ankle last year so can't run yet. Started riding the bike in the gym been doing 25k during my lunch break this week. So far this week I have covered 125k.

Week 5 run 1 done mine was 5 min run followed by 3 min walk then 5 min run 3 min walk 5 min run. Did over 4km in 31 mins not too shabby x

ely

Cheers.

Hi Harry

Did you notice that Ads (from AdsandGeeky) is starting this week too. You’ll be at the same stage. "

Nope thanks for tipping me off and well done on your run x x x

Day 2 run 2 managed 2.6k in half hour today rest day tomorrow then a run with my brothers on Sunday

Ads

Bedford

"Day 2 run 2 managed 2.6k in half hour today rest day tomorrow then a run with my brothers on Sunday

Ads"

Fantastic! How are your brothers at this kind of thing? Will you need to cheat to beat them?

"Day 2 run 2 managed 2.6k in half hour today rest day tomorrow then a run with my brothers on Sunday

Ads

Fantastic! How are your brothers at this kind of thing? Will you need to cheat to beat them? "

Oh absolutely lol they did a tough mudder last year and have been running for about a year so they’ve got a slight head start and they’re both gym buddies lol

Ads

Bedford

Ads

Fantastic! How are your brothers at this kind of thing? Will you need to cheat to beat them?

Oh absolutely lol they did a tough mudder last year and have been running for about a year so they’ve got a slight head start and they’re both gym buddies lol

Ads "

What a pair of losers, they don't have the status of belonging to the Fab Crap Runners club like you do.

Ads

Ads

What a pair of losers, they don't have the status of belonging to the Fab Crap Runners club like you do."

lol 8 weeks until I complete the program but that’ll be our wedding day lol

Ads

Bedford

Ads

Ads

What a pair of losers, they don't have the status of belonging to the Fab Crap Runners club like you do.

Ads

"

Arriving at the ceremony red in the face, breathless and sweating - that would be cool

"

Ads

Arriving at the ceremony red in the face, breathless and sweating - that would be cool "

In a tshirt a shirt a waist coat AND a suit jacket I think I’d pass out from heat exhaustion lol

Ads

Cambridge

"Broke my ankle last year so can't run yet. Started riding the bike in the gym been doing 25k during my lunch break this week. So far this week I have covered 125k."

Nice one! That’s a considerable distance. Are you enjoying it?

Cambridge

"

Ads

Arriving at the ceremony red in the face, breathless and sweating - that would be cool

In a tshirt a shirt a waist coat AND a suit jacket I think I’d pass out from heat exhaustion lol

Ads"

I’m dying to know what the stag activity is!

Cambridge

So who’s running today? I’m going to repeat week five run three (the dreaded 20 minuter).

"So who’s running today? I’m going to repeat week five run three (the dreaded 20 minuter). "

You can do it.

Cambridge

"So who’s running today? I’m going to repeat week five run three (the dreaded 20 minuter).

You can do it. "

That’s Jim. I’ll let you know. X

Cambridge

"So who’s running today? I’m going to repeat week five run three (the dreaded 20 minuter).

You can do it.

That’s Jim. I’ll let you know. X"

Damnit.

Must wake up before typing. I mean “Thanks Jim” not “That’s Jim”. We all know that’s Jim. Going back to sleep.

Near Rushden Lakes

You can do it.

That’s Jim. I’ll let you know. X

Damnit.

Must wake up before typing. I mean “Thanks Jim” not “That’s Jim”. We all know that’s Jim. Going back to sleep. "

Looks like you fixed it for Jim...err...

Well done on everyone working through week five, there's sone amazing progress there by all of you, keep it up and I guarantee it gets easier... well it gets easier so naturaly you make it harder by running longer or faster... lol

Not running this morning myself I'm bunged up with chlorine rhinitis after last night's swim so will go for an hour this evening instead

Keep up the good work everyone

"

Ads

Ads

I’m dying to know what the stag activity is!

"

Me too lol

Ads

"So who’s running today? I’m going to repeat week five run three (the dreaded 20 minuter). "

Good luck Mrs T. I have been rubbish this week and am unlikely to do any this weekend. Next week will hopefully improve.

Bedford

Good luck Mrs T. I have been rubbish this week and am unlikely to do any this weekend. Next week will hopefully improve. "

This is where our crack team of motivators can help. When the run is completed you are entitled to any sexual favour of your choice performed by any one of the coaching team.

I need to check the small print but I think it’s along those lines. Can you do a run today? Even with the getting changed and shower it’s all done in less than an hour and you’ll feel like a star afterwards

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

nasty cold has knocked my progress this week. Only been out twice. Fingers crossed I feel better later or tomorrow

Cambridge

Good luck Mrs T. I have been rubbish this week and am unlikely to do any this weekend. Next week will hopefully improve. "

Don't make me go all Miss Piggy on you - get out there!!! Then report back x

Cambridge

Good luck Mrs T. I have been rubbish this week and am unlikely to do any this weekend. Next week will hopefully improve.

This is where our crack team of motivators can help. When the run is completed you are entitled to any sexual favour of your choice performed by any one of the coaching team.

I need to check the small print but I think it’s along those lines. Can you do a run today? Even with the getting changed and shower it’s all done in less than an hour and you’ll feel like a star afterwards "

*frantically seeking contract lawyer*

I need to check the small print but I think it’s along those lines. Can you do a run today? Even with the getting changed and shower it’s all done in less than an hour and you’ll feel like a star afterwards "

I agree!

I'm hoping to get out later why am i thinking like this and not finding excuses lol

Stoke/Cheshire

Week4 complete with my 3rd run done this morning with the club in the snow

I must be mad, but glad to have it in the bag early morning

evesham

Wet and soggy parkrun done. First one in a while so food to be back but lost a lot of fitness in the last 6 months.

"Wet and soggy parkrun done. First one in a while so food to be back but lost a lot of fitness in the last 6 months. "

Well done are you the first of the group to have done a park run so far?

"I'm hoping to get out later why am i thinking like this and not finding excuses lol "

You know its the right thing to do huh!

evesham

"Wet and soggy parkrun done. First one in a while so food to be back but lost a lot of fitness in the last 6 months.

Well done are you the first of the group to have done a park run so far? "

I've done 146 of them lol I ran quite a bit up to October last year but have had plantar fasciitis for ages now. Trying to get back into it.

Am disappointed considering I was training for abd ran (kind of) London marathon last year.

I have never been and will never be fast so for anyone worrying about being too slow for parkrun....there is no such thing! And most have a tail runner whose job it is to make sure Jo one comes in last!

By *razyhorse58Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Well done all, just been reading your thread. I did couch to 5k end of 2016, managed a half marathon last October and just done Run Every Day of Jan for Mental health. Clocked up 110km through Jan. would never hav thought that last year as I did my very first 5KM 12 months ago.

Cambridge

Well done to everyone who has run today and welcome to CrazyHorse (I think that was your username - I can't see the thread while I type this!)

Cambridge

NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD... NEW THREAD...

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/725000

South of Bath

I’m running today but nothing as impressive as that. W2 R1 for me

You go for it lovely you’re doing great xx

» Add a new message to this topic