FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What made you do it???

What made you do it???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Name in a couple of sentences what made you become a swinger... what event triggered it.. what fantasy.. what... ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having never been with another man, my hubby said he would like to see me have sex with one.

I went wahooo, ok lol

my boyfriend at the time wanted a MMF 3some....typical man...lol...

For us it was Mrs Notts.. wanting, needing desiring a fem to fem fling... slowly, very slowly moved on from there...

Bedroom talk leads to many a fantasy though!!

"Having never been with another man, my hubby said he would like to see me have sex with one.

I went wahooo, ok lol"

Mind you , here I am 2 years later and he still hasnt seen it lmao...

"For us it was Mrs Notts.. wanting, needing desiring a fem to fem fling... slowly, very slowly moved on from there...

Bedroom talk leads to many a fantasy though!! "

All above comments are amazing.. thank you... it is that moment when you first discover your deeper side, eh?

I've always wanted to do it, and I sort of did but not through a swingers site, I met Gary in a pub and he was having a swingers party the next weekend which is how he got my phone number pmsl and it went from there :P

"I've always wanted to do it, and I sort of did but not through a swingers site, I met Gary in a pub and he was having a swingers party the next weekend which is how he got my phone number pmsl and it went from there :P"

when it went.... did it ever come back?

No way baby, it just went forward

"For us it was Mrs Notts.. wanting, needing desiring a fem to fem fling... slowly, very slowly moved on from there...

All above comments are amazing.. thank you... it is that moment when you first discover your deeper side, eh? "

No... we'd always had a very very healthy sex life... not much we don't share try or experiment with... but was the first time we'd discussed others....

and agreed...

We agreed to try a fem to fem thing New years day... 4th January it happened lol.. Thats find and try.. wow!

so... is it also about being honest about your deepest desires, I guess?

Forum Mod

Rob always had a thing about seeing another man fuck me

we talked and then we did

And we keep doing and evolving and discovering new things to try

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

boredom Boxing Day 2004

All above comments are amazing.. thank you... it is that moment when you first discover your deeper side, eh? "

hell no..Ive always been a deviant, it just didnt involve having sex with them lol

"so... is it also about being honest about your deepest desires, I guess? "

Totally and finding a non jealous person who appreciates the logic behind it to do it with, my ex's would never have had it! I couldn't blink at a guy wrong without getting me heed snapped off lol

"so... is it also about being honest about your deepest desires, I guess?

Totally and finding a non jealous person who appreciates the logic behind it to do it with, my ex's would never have had it! I couldn't blink at a guy wrong without getting me heed snapped off lol"

yeah can totally relate to that... and swinging has to be , by defnition, non jealous, non possessive ... open and honest...

"Name in a couple of sentences what made you become a swinger... what event triggered it.. what fantasy.. what... ??? "

Having only ever been with my husband we were chatting one night and he said he would like to see me with another guy.. a week later had my 1st mmf with his best friend. the rest is history lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

a dinner invitation where more than food was on the menu

"a dinner invitation where more than food was on the menu "

more than Coq au vin?

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

i was out with hubby, said i wanted to try dogging, he nearly choked on his drink! we decided against doggin and went for quality couples instead 4yrs later we still enjoy wot we do

After splitting from Mk III, I thought it would be an easy way to get laid with minimum effort and without all the dancing that goes on (had gone on) in the "real world"

Boy !!!! Did I start on a learning curve !!!!

Joined a swinging site on Xmas day 6 yars ago with my then hubby in an effort to recharge our sex life... the swinging stayed.. he didnt

"Joined a swinging site on Xmas day 6 yars ago with my then hubby in an effort to recharge our sex life... the swinging stayed.. he didnt "

ouch, sorry to hear that... but wonder if you are happier today?

"Joined a swinging site on Xmas day 6 yars ago with my then hubby in an effort to recharge our sex life... the swinging stayed.. he didnt

ouch, sorry to hear that... but wonder if you are happier today?"

Im happier with my sex life, the best of freinds with my ex , im still looking for my MR Right but im optimistic .

mine was brought about losing my sister. a week before she died i asked did she have any regrets....she replied she wished she had got a few more grass stains on her skirt. anyhow time moved on and grieving lessened. just thought i dont want to die young with regrets, would rather be the old person in the rest home with a smile on my face reminiscing. so hence started the sexual wish list. just started thinking life was for living and not to let things pass me by

got my first meet and came on fab to see the guy whose house we were going to. trouble was i had to create a profile to look. got hit by loads of singles and patrick was the first guy i met. rest is history

"mine was brought about losing my sister. a week before she died i asked did she have any regrets....she replied she wished she had got a few more grass stains on her skirt. anyhow time moved on and grieving lessened. just thought i dont want to die young with regrets, would rather be the old person in the rest home with a smile on my face reminiscing. so hence started the sexual wish list. just started thinking life was for living and not to let things pass me by

got my first meet and came on fab to see the guy whose house we were going to. trouble was i had to create a profile to look. got hit by loads of singles and patrick was the first guy i met. rest is history"

You have a lot of courage to say this publicly... poignant and made me think - thanks for your openness.. you have my utmost respect xx

"mine was brought about losing my sister. a week before she died i asked did she have any regrets....she replied she wished she had got a few more grass stains on her skirt. anyhow time moved on and grieving lessened. just thought i dont want to die young with regrets, would rather be the old person in the rest home with a smile on my face reminiscing. so hence started the sexual wish list. just started thinking life was for living and not to let things pass me by

got my first meet and came on fab to see the guy whose house we were going to. trouble was i had to create a profile to look. got hit by loads of singles and patrick was the first guy i met. rest is history"

You're one of the lucky ones, from your loss, you made something good, you took fate and grabbed it and didn't let society get in the way xx You made your sister's wish come true xxx

For us it was Melanie's Past We got talking early on, and she said she had been with Women before and wanted to be again.. We went from there and have loved every minute of it so far

Melanie and Jon

Patrick and Pussy, only swingers would find your meeting on here romantic .... i think its bloody lovely! Now that IS whats going to happen to me too lol.

I dont regret ever starting this hobby though sometimes i do wish i could sand a few of those nothches off my headboard

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"a dinner invitation where more than food was on the menu

more than Coq au vin? "

oooh yes.... 4 yrs later i was still seeing the couple who cooked

I had watched a film when I around 16 where a girl watches her lover have sex with another woman, whilst watching it I had my first orgasm and knew I would one day love to watch my future partner be with someone else while I watched.

When Scott and I met years later I admitted the fantasy to him after a few drinks, and turns out he had always had exactly the same fantasy the other way around. Perfect match! x

Well i knew that as a singly i still wanted some sexual pleasure in my life but didnt want to get it in the same way as past friends got theirs.

RE , end of the night of booze and behind a bus shelter or dragging some blind d*unk home in the hope he can perform. And always regretting it in the morning.

SO i looked for other ways and came across a website and got to chatting on the forums and out of curiosity, went along to a social near b,ham airport.

Been it ever since in one way or another

» Add a new message to this topic