FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clit hood piercing

Clit hood piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably not the right place for this but I’ve been thinking about a hood piercing and researching it. Any advice from the ladies ? Especially larger ladies.

Betty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Do it!

I love mine, had it since 1993... gosh i feel old now

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

I've had mine done twice. No problems with it whatsoever, really fast to heal, looks pretty (IMO anyway) and am convinced it's created a slight increase in sensitivity. Just beware of people with gaps between their front teeth!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had mine done twice. No problems with it whatsoever, really fast to heal, looks pretty (IMO anyway) and am convinced it's created a slight increase in sensitivity. Just beware of people with gaps between their front teeth! "

Looks sexy too

Jeff is doing mine when he gets home...I can't wait!

"Do it!

I love mine, had it since 1993... gosh i feel old now "

Thank you

"I've had mine done twice. No problems with it whatsoever, really fast to heal, looks pretty (IMO anyway) and am convinced it's created a slight increase in sensitivity. Just beware of people with gaps between their front teeth! "

Thank you. I will remember the teeth gap thing

"Jeff is doing mine when he gets home...I can't wait! "

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I've fancied this for a long time but 1. I'm a wimp...the pain and 2. Don't you have to abstain from sex for a few weeks after having it done? That I don't fancy.

"I've fancied this for a long time but 1. I'm a wimp...the pain and 2. Don't you have to abstain from sex for a few weeks after having it done? That I don't fancy."

Haha. I am no good with pain and apparently it can be 6 week weeks with no sex

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"I've fancied this for a long time but 1. I'm a wimp...the pain and 2. Don't you have to abstain from sex for a few weeks after having it done? That I don't fancy.

Haha. I am no good with pain and apparently it can be 6 week weeks with no sex "

6 weeks! Nooo just no.

"I've fancied this for a long time but 1. I'm a wimp...the pain and 2. Don't you have to abstain from sex for a few weeks after having it done? That I don't fancy.

Haha. I am no good with pain and apparently it can be 6 week weeks with no sex

6 weeks! Nooo just no."

I did think that but then i thought theres other ways around it..

Plus im pretty secure with matty that hed wait a few weeks eapecially for a new toy at end of it lol

B

X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Had mine done for years. Love it! Although I did once lose a bar in an all you can eat Chinese restaurant and trying to put another one in was a bitch!

"Had mine done for years. Love it! Although I did once lose a bar in an all you can eat Chinese restaurant and trying to put another one in was a bitch! "

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

Do it! I was terrible and forfeited an anything goes card in order to play after I had it done. Least painful piercing after my septum and heals incredibly quickly.

hull

Although do be careful if you're a a wand user as that will unscrew your jewellery

I really want this done I keep talking about it to mr b but what puts me off is the pain having it done and not being able to have sex for a few weeks, also the cost but also finding someone reputable to do it!! How much do they cost ladies?? I thought it ranged from £30-50

Ms B

hull

"I really want this done I keep talking about it to mr b but what puts me off is the pain having it done and not being able to have sex for a few weeks, also the cost but also finding someone reputable to do it!! How much do they cost ladies?? I thought it ranged from £30-50

Ms B "

Mine was £40. The pain is minimal- it's a very thin piece of flesh that the needle is passing through. It's incredibly quick.

You'll have some swelling initially but once it settles, you won't notice it until you need it, so to speak haha.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Mine was about £30, can't remember exactly to be honest. Was a few years ago. Didn't hurt at all. And I was having sex a week after it was done. No problems at all. Nipples on the other hand? Never ever again.

evesham

"Although do be careful if you're a a wand user as that will unscrew your jewellery "

I have a ring with a clip in ball so no issues.... I'm an avid wand user

"I really want this done I keep talking about it to mr b but what puts me off is the pain having it done and not being able to have sex for a few weeks, also the cost but also finding someone reputable to do it!! How much do they cost ladies?? I thought it ranged from £30-50

Ms B

Mine was £40. The pain is minimal- it's a very

thin piece of flesh that the needle is passing through. It's incredibly quick.

You'll have some swelling initially but once it

settles, you won't notice it until you need it, so to speak haha."

Thankyou that’s very helpful

"Mine was about £30, can't remember exactly to be honest. Was a few years ago. Didn't hurt at all. And I was having sex a week after it was done. No problems at all. Nipples on the other hand? Never ever again."

Oh no nipple piercings I do not fancy ooh they are squirming at the thought

Thanks for the info though very helpful xx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’ve had it done too (twice) and it’s really not that sore. I did think I’d come home after and have sit legs akimbo but no, I went and did my shopping then came home and had a wank.

I certainly didn’t wait anything like six weeks to have sex and I can highly recommend a rattle bar!

Edinburgh

"Mine was about £30, can't remember exactly to be honest. Was a few years ago. Didn't hurt at all. And I was having sex a week after it was done. No problems at all. Nipples on the other hand? Never ever again."

I second the nipple chat... I’d never do that again either.

"Do it! I was terrible and forfeited an anything goes card in order to play after I had it done. Least painful piercing after my septum and heals incredibly quickly. "

Great information. thank you.

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

I've had mine done about a year now, it is slightly pinchy when they put the jewellery in but absolutely fine after that, it is only a thin piece of skin they pierce. I was having sex again less than four hours later. Spent the first half with a cold compress to reduce any swelling and after that it was absolutely fine. I have even moved up two sizes in gauge since then with no problems. I kind of had to relearn how to get myself off now the ring is there but generally my clit is now much more ready for attention and I get turned on and come quicker

"Although do be careful if you're a a wand user as that will unscrew your jewellery "

oh no

"Do it! I was terrible and forfeited an anything goes card in order to play after I had it done. Least painful piercing after my septum and heals incredibly quickly.

Great information. thank you."

I am thinking between hood and nipple

"I’ve had it done too (twice) and it’s really not that sore. I did think I’d come home after and have sit legs akimbo but no, I went and did my shopping then came home and had a wank.

I certainly didn’t wait anything like six weeks to have sex and I can highly recommend a rattle bar! "

A rattle bar ???? I’ll google it

"I've had mine done about a year now, it is slightly pinchy when they put the jewellery in but absolutely fine after that, it is only a thin piece of skin they pierce. I was having sex again less than four hours later. Spent the first half with a cold compress to reduce any swelling and after that it was absolutely fine. I have even moved up two sizes in gauge since then with no problems. I kind of had to relearn how to get myself off now the ring is there but generally my clit is now much more ready for attention and I get turned on and come quicker"

Thank you that’s the information we are looking for.

Was any of u numbed when pierced as ive seen on a few piercing pages that some say they numb the piercing? Ill take any help with the pain lol

Boo

X

evesham

"Was any of u numbed when pierced as ive seen on a few piercing pages that some say they numb the piercing? Ill take any help with the pain lol

Boo

X"

Yes I had numbing cream applied

Edinburgh

"Was any of u numbed when pierced as ive seen on a few piercing pages that some say they numb the piercing? Ill take any help with the pain lol

Boo

X"

No but the second time I took a couple of neurofen before I went. I do that with waxing too.

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

I had a stiff drink before getting mine done!

Went to punktured in Brighton, unfortunately they no longer do them due to the Female genital mutilation laws the tories brought in in April 2016 ish. To much grey area for them to countie

I had sex the following day, speed bump should were fun for a few months afterwards. Got told to take it out by one chap, told him to fuck off!

But yes love it

By *erfectlyPervertedCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

only use a reputable piercer.

I wanted to get my hood pierced last year.

The piercer wouldn't do it as the piercing would have been too tight and likely to tear.

TG

"Probably not the right place for this but I’ve been thinking about a hood piercing and researching it. Any advice from the ladies ? Especially larger ladies.

Betty"

I'm a larger lady,size 20/22, I had my hood done in 2016,

Was painless I thought, not any more painful than your ear pierced

I have the smallest size bar ,

I love it

Had mine done two weeks ago haven’t abstained from sex and is already healed... pain is a scratch and over instantly. Definitely increased sensation and makes oral so much more satisfying! (Dental dam advised for 6 weeks tho)

Highly recommend

Thank you all very much. I think I have found a piercer with a great reputation and that has talked me though everything. Just need to get the Q tip test done to make sure I am ok to have the piercing

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

"I've fancied this for a long time but 1. I'm a wimp...the pain and 2. Don't you have to abstain from sex for a few weeks after having it done? That I don't fancy."

I've had mine done before but took it out. I can seriously say it didn't hurt and having a nipple pierced hurt way more. As for healing I took a couple of salt baths for a few days and I was back playing within a week and half no problem!

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've had mine done about a year now, it is slightly pinchy when they put the jewellery in but absolutely fine after that, it is only a thin piece of skin they pierce. I was having sex again less than four hours later. Spent the first half with a cold compress to reduce any swelling and after that it was absolutely fine. I have even moved up two sizes in gauge since then with no problems. I kind of had to relearn how to get myself off now the ring is there but generally my clit is now much more ready for attention and I get turned on and come quicker

Thank you that’s the information we are looking for."

Oh and I'm size 20/22. No numbing cream applied

I've had mine done before but took it out. I can seriously say it didn't hurt and having a nipple pierced hurt way more. As for healing I took a couple of salt baths for a few days and I was back playing within a week and half no problem!"

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

"Had mine done for years. Love it! Although I did once lose a bar in an all you can eat Chinese restaurant and trying to put another one in was a bitch! "

I'm thinking of having mine done again. How did you manage to get yours back in? Did someone help you or did you do it yourself? I took mine out myself quite easily but no way could I find a way to get it back in by myself.

"I've had mine done about a year now, it is slightly pinchy when they put the jewellery in but absolutely fine after that, it is only a thin piece of skin they pierce. I was having sex again less than four hours later. Spent the first half with a cold compress to reduce any swelling and after that it was absolutely fine. I have even moved up two sizes in gauge since then with no problems. I kind of had to relearn how to get myself off now the ring is there but generally my clit is now much more ready for attention and I get turned on and come quicker

Thank you that’s the information we are looking for.

Oh and I'm size 20/22. No numbing cream applied "

Perfect, and it seems numbing creams aren’t allowed to be used because it’s a medication

Booked in for Monday afternoon. Wish me luck

I had mine done years ago and never had any problems with it.

"I had mine done years ago and never had any problems with it. "

Hopefully I’ll be the same

All done. Was very quick, easy and Painless.

Should heal pretty quickly and I’m already window shopping for a pretty bar

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Had mine done, very quick and healed quick too.

"Had mine done, very quick and healed quick too. "

Couldnt believe how easy it was i didnt even know shed done it lol xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Had mine done, very quick and healed quick too.

Couldnt believe how easy it was i didnt even know shed done it lol xx"

Mine was healed within a couple of days xx

Nipples next

southend

"Nipples next "

Don't expect them to be the same easy ride.

"Nipples next

Don't expect them to be the same easy ride."

Ive been told this. Have you had a bad experience? X

southend

Very. Mine never healed dispute following aftercare instructions. 12 months after they were done they were still weaping and I got blood poisoning in one side after swimming in the sea. Ended up in hospital connected to IV antibiotics.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Had mine done twice and two very different experiences.

The first time, barely felt it, didn't hurt at all afterwards, no swelling to speak of.

Second time... Hurt like a bitch, swelled loads, could barely even face touching it for over a week.

"Very. Mine never healed dispute following aftercare instructions. 12 months after they were done they were still weaping and I got blood poisoning in one side after swimming in the sea. Ended up in hospital connected to IV antibiotics. "

Absolutely definitely not having my nipples done then ooh ouch ooh

"Very. Mine never healed dispute following aftercare instructions. 12 months after they were done they were still weaping and I got blood poisoning in one side after swimming in the sea. Ended up in hospital connected to IV antibiotics. "

Oh god! Im sorry u had a hard time. Ive been told if ur sensetive on your nipples they can make them too sensetive and hurt xx

"Had mine done twice and two very different experiences.

The first time, barely felt it, didn't hurt at all afterwards, no swelling to speak of.

Second time... Hurt like a bitch, swelled loads, could barely even face touching it for over a week. "

Hood or nips? Xx

"Very. Mine never healed dispute following aftercare instructions. 12 months after they were done they were still weaping and I got blood poisoning in one side after swimming in the sea. Ended up in hospital connected to IV antibiotics.

Absolutely definitely not having my nipples done then ooh ouch ooh "

Hahaha im wincing!

"Nipples next "

have them frozen.... i had 1st done without freezing... took someone 3 yrs to convince me that i wouldnt get that same pain again if i had frozen - i spoke to some piercers who stated they would never use freezing spray, and others who recommend it.. had 2nd nip frozen.. omg.. sooo wish id had the 1st frozen - 3 yrs of missing out !!

oh.. and nip piercings can take up18 months to 2 yrs to fully heal , then up to 5 yrs for hole to 'harden' off.... after 12 months to still have a weeping nip or 2 isnt unusual.....

"Nipples next

have them frozen.... i had 1st done without freezing... took someone 3 yrs to convince me that i wouldnt get that same pain again if i had frozen - i spoke to some piercers who stated they would never use freezing spray, and others who recommend it.. had 2nd nip frozen.. omg.. sooo wish id had the 1st frozen - 3 yrs of missing out !!"

This is useful info. Thankyou xx

By *llfoursWoman  over a year ago

north east

I’ve had mine done before. Poor guy piercing me got a kick to the face sensitivity increased slightly however I had to take mine out as it was rejecting. I’d love to get it done again. Both nipples pierced too and I absolutely love them. Just a pain when you first get them done and you’re in the shower and catch them.. I have tears in my eyes just thinking about the pain.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Second time... Hurt like a bitch, swelled loads, could barely even face touching it for over a week.

Hood or nips? Xx"

Hood.

Had left nipple done twice and hurt like a motherfucker both times

Hood or nips? Xx

Hood.

Had left nipple done twice and hurt like a motherfucker both times "

Don’t tell her that

I also want my clit hood pierced and am also a BBW. Concerned about getting it out in front of a stranger, I'm a big girl.

My partner also wants to watch. I have my nipples done. After care was easy, pain was excruciating.

Would like to find an experienced competent piercer who will come to my home to pierce me. I live in Wiltshire but will travel for the right piercing artist, any recommendations appreciated.

??????

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"I also want my clit hood pierced and am also a BBW. Concerned about getting it out in front of a stranger, I'm a big girl.

My partner also wants to watch. I have my nipples done. After care was easy, pain was excruciating.

Would like to find an experienced competent piercer who will come to my home to pierce me. I live in Wiltshire but will travel for the right piercing artist, any recommendations appreciated.

??????"

Just replied on your own thread but i will repeat here.... dont gofor someone coming to your home. Its a sterile procedure that should be done at a licensed studio.

Im a big girl... had mine since 1992.... waaaay before it was trendy.

Just be brave... they are professionals and see it all the time. You dont need the nurse to come to your home and you partner to hold your hand when you have a routine smear test, right?

My partner wants to be present because he'll get off on it. I'll get off on watching his face. We both really enjoyed the arousal and sexual tension of having my nipples pierced, that's why we'd contemplated getting it done at home. I have 36 piercings and his are in double figures so we're really not piercing newbies, but I appreciate your sound advice and genuine sentiment.

By *ngel clawsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Had mine done 10 days ago, its 3 weeks abstinance, had the option of a vertical bar or horizontal ring. I went for the ring, but because ive got a bit of a flabby fanny lol, the piercing is squashed and has actually twisted so that its more vertical now anyway x

» Add a new message to this topic