FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I must apologise

I must apologise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

My thread quoting a PM I recieved has been deleted. It's been pointed out that I have been misbehaving, and acting childish.

Guilty as charged your honour.

In fact I have been a bit of a silly sausage (snigger snigger), and must play nice with all the other kiddy-winkies.

So no more poking the fat kid with a pointy stick (fnar fnar), or throwing mud pies at the new kid, even if he is a goon.

I am a reformed character, never again will I take the mick out of anyone, no matter how far up his (or her) own bum they seem to have crawled.

Mr nice, me, from now on.

Honest injun.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

" My thread quoting a PM I recieved has been deleted. It's been pointed out that I have been misbehaving, and acting childish.

In fact I have been a bit of a silly sausage (snigger snigger), and must play nice with all the other kiddy-winkies.

So no more poking the fat kid with a pointy stick (fnar fnar), or throwing mud pies at the new kid, even if he is a goon.

I am a reformed character, never again will I take the mick out of anyone, no matter how far up his (or her) own bum they seem to have crawled.

Honest injun.

Cross my heart and hope to die."

You just can't behave can ya... bringing the tone down with ya sill antics..

I dunno....

Which new button here makes ya a deputy lol...

i dont know what was said by either parties. but i find posting a pm from someone on forum absolutely disgusting. pm's are pm's and just that.

also why apologise and then constantly snipe in the apology. wots the point of doing it in the first place.

am pretty laid back over most things but that got my blood boiling and still has

brecon

" My thread quoting a PM I recieved has been deleted. It's been pointed out that I have been misbehaving, and acting childish.

Honest injun.

Cross my heart and hope to die.

You just can't behave can ya... bringing the tone down with ya sill antics..

I dunno....

Which new button here makes ya a deputy lol... "

Deputy dawg?

That makes you musky the musk-rat does it lol?

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

I didnt thin kit was that bad in all honesty!

My thread quoting a PM I recieved has been deleted. It's been pointed out that I have been misbehaving, and acting childish.

Very witty, but not accepted, you may fool some but not me, too late, you showed ur true colours to the whole site

"Very witty, but not accepted, you may fool some but not me, too late, you showed ur true colours to the whole site

"

You still here then?? Thought you'd gone looking for missing family somewhere lol....

brecon

"i dont know what was said by either parties. but i find posting a pm from someone on forum absolutely disgusting. pm's are pm's and just that.

also why apologise and then constantly snipe in the apology. wots the point of doing it in the first place.

am pretty laid back over most things but that got my blood boiling and still has"

Well, in my defence, he's blocked me, but continues to send me insulting messages, which I think means he secretly fancies me, so I aint gonna block him, I will look forward to each message, and treat it as fan mail.

And the apology was just me having a pop, but in a jokey, matey, have a larf kinda way, I was trying to defuse the situation, but obviously that has backfired. As someone famously said "it was a wind up".

Ho-hum, inn the dog-house again.... I'll get my coat.

FOR FUCK SAKE STOPPPPPPPP

"i dont know what was said by either parties. but i find posting a pm from someone on forum absolutely disgusting. pm's are pm's and just that.

am pretty laid back over most things but that got my blood boiling and still has

Well, in my defence, he's blocked me, but continues to send me insulting messages, which I think means he secretly fancies me, so I aint gonna block him, I will look forward to each message, and treat it as fan mail.

And the apology was just me having a pop, but in a jokey, matey, have a larf kinda way, I was trying to defuse the situation, but obviously that has backfired. As someone famously said "it was a wind up".

Ho-hum, inn the dog-house again.... I'll get my coat."

haha get ya coat and dont hit ya arse on the door going out

oh btw if you dont want the fan mail, block easy peasey lemon squeasy

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Abuse isn't tolerated on the forums. Posts have been removed and if you read the rules people will be blocked from posting.

brecon

Ho-hum, inn the dog-house again.... I'll get my coat.

haha get ya coat and dont hit ya arse on the door going out"

"I dont know what has gone on" or words to that effect.... and yet you got me painted as the bad guy?

Yes, it did get a bit silly, and I should never of pasted his PM into the thread, and for that I am genuinely sorry.

If you conduct a quick "straw poll", you might just find that I am just expressing the general opinion of the forumites.