lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Cockholding...holding someones cock?

Google cuckolding

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have posted on this alot in forums over the years look it up and you can read some good posts here on fab . Put in cockolding ,

Its a husband or lover or play- mate who accepts his wife's or Lovers pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband or lover. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

A husband or long term boyfriend who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. Often there are different levels of humiliation involved such as chastity, financial, sissification, etc. Terms surrounding cuckold include cuckolded, hotwife, bull, lover, etc.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Cockholding...holding someones cock?

Google cuckolding "

So funny, I really did laugh out loud!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have posted on this alot in forums over the years look it up and you can read some good posts here on fab . Put in cockolding ,

Its a husband or lover or play- mate who accepts his wife's or Lovers pussy is her solely property and she alone decides which men she will fuck,even if it means denying her husband or lover. His only access to her pussy is to clean it of the ejaculate of males she chooses to fuck.

A husband or long term boyfriend who either likes to watch his wife with other men or is forced to watch. Often there are different levels of humiliation involved such as chastity, financial, sissification, etc. Terms surrounding cuckold include cuckolded, hotwife, bull, lover, etc."

I just decided I think your great. I have been struggling for ages to explain to people why what my Master and I do isnt cuckholding.. and you managed to help me find the elusive detail and that is that Master owns my pussy along with the rest of my body and he decides and Master alone who fucks it..

As opposed to a cuckhold couple where the woman has the power.. I did try to explain that its because Master has the power not me.. Master is not forced to watch but utterly loves it, loves knowing no man even comes close to how amazing he makes me feel.. and gets the satsifaction of me needing him afterwards so much..

So thank you.

btw.. I laughed at cockholding too.. I love typos..

Cali x

» Add a new message to this topic