FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > video

video

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think it would be a good idea if we could upload video sessions on here the same as pics?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you think it would be a good idea if we could upload video sessions on here the same as pics? "
no id get bored

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you think it would be a good idea if we could upload video sessions on here the same as pics? "

In theory its a good idea but it falls down when you come to privacy. Currently you have to fuzz out other peoples faces in still pictures. The same would have to apply with video footage and that is not a job for an amateur.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do you think it would be a good idea if we could upload video sessions on here the same as pics?

In theory its a good idea but it falls down when you come to privacy. Currently you have to fuzz out other peoples faces in still pictures. The same would have to apply with video footage and that is not a job for an amateur. "

well i have seen some other sites where ppl upload videos without face shots they are so exciting given the amateur feel to it , hence my question.

Forum Mod

How strange the same question asked twice in the same day

Vids must be the new pics

"Do you think it would be a good idea if we could upload video sessions on here the same as pics?

In theory its a good idea but it falls down when you come to privacy. Currently you have to fuzz out other peoples faces in still pictures. The same would have to apply with video footage and that is not a job for an amateur. well i have seen some other sites where ppl upload videos without face shots they are so exciting given the amateur feel to it , hence my question. "

It can be done but someone has to watch it through looking to see if it identifies anyone and its tome consuming. In theory its not a bad idea but you are looking at cost for bandwidth, hosting and mods previewing the footage and it may affect how the site is run.

Queen Bee if they start Vids we should make one together and then you can see if I've got a nice bum or not

» Add a new message to this topic