FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How often do you aim to meet?

How often do you aim to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Once a week, once a fortnight, once a month or say every few months. What do you aim for and does it usually work out for you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

once or twicw a month would be nice but realisticaly prob 1 every few months, dont want to ruine a good thing

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I'd like to meet once or twice a week but not lots of different people. Prefer to have a regular meet. Never works out like that though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

every few minutes , but i cum in my pants and have to cancel

"once or twicw a month would be nice but realisticaly prob 1 every few months, dont want to ruine a good thing "

I never thought of it like that. I guess sometimes its getting the right meet and time when all are free with people you are talking to i am finding is a huge factor.

"I'd like to meet once or twice a week but not lots of different people. Prefer to have a regular meet. Never works out like that though "

It is a lot easier to repeat with people as you all know the score, i could live with twice a week or i like to think i could lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Once a week, once a fortnight, once a month or say every few months. What do you aim for and does it usually work out for you? "

I aim for once a day... but end up once in 6 months as everyone seems too busy. lol.

"every few minutes , but i cum in my pants and have to cancel"

What is wrong with you?

By *ornwall-maleMan  over a year ago

newquay

about once a week and at the mo im doing that so happy!

one in a blue moon at the moment

"Once a week, once a fortnight, once a month or say every few months. What do you aim for and does it usually work out for you?

I aim for once a day... but end up once in 6 months as everyone seems too busy. lol."

Hmmm loving the front view .

I used to meet about four times a month but that was with the same people.

To be fair we are always looking out for something..

Would happily have something most evenings... but it never works out that way.. at the moment about once or twice a week we think..

but we get slow months.

Cali

Once a month at the most, usually once every 2-3 months.

"every few minutes , but i cum in my pants and have to cancel

What is wrong with you? "

cumtooquickalothopy its a rare condition

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

once a month or every couple of months... depends. not only do we want to meet the right people at the right time we want to make sure that swinging is just extra spice added to what we already have, not replacing it. Every meeting is a special event for us.

It differs so much for us. When we first started we were swinging on average twice a week, one week we went to clubs 4 nights a week.

There comes a time when you slow down, when normal life becomes more attractive and this is what is happening to us at the minute. We've always been club goers rather than one on one meets and so we tend to be going to parties or clubs once a month now.

No aim.... whenever the mood takes us I suppose

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

When I go to the city for a week, I can meet maybe 20 or 30 people off this site.

When I'm at home, which is a remote part of the Highlands, maybe 2 or 3 a month.

I've started seeing a guy who gives me the impression he is looking for a monogamous relationship, so maybe things will change for me. Who knows.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 07:04:42]

I think I would be quite happy with maybe a couple of meets a week, but ideally to have say 3 regulars guys. It would be great to find regulars who I could go to socials with and start going to clubs as I'm still a bit shy of doing that alone.

So yeah twice to 3 times a week would be great with the right guys

[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 08:38:39]

"[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 08:38:39]"

Edited cos I missed a bit

weekly with a regular male at the moment which works well. We would really like a regular m/f couple but as yet had no luck with that as too many hurdles to overcome and they are not ours

I would be happy with 1 visit to a club a week as long as there was a guaranteed club full of men to pleasure me!

Hubby on the other hand would like to meet older women a couple of times a week!

x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"No aim.... whenever the mood takes us I suppose "

this is it for me... if I am in the mood, and the oppotunity arises then that is cool... if not then I know I have normally had a good night out with likeminded people

I meet roughly 3 or 4 times a week……sometimes more, rarely less ….!. Although, I must point out, some meets are just quickies rather than full-blown affairs….!.

I always display the “looking to meet today logo” whenever I’m available,,,,, but this does tend to attract a high number of enquiries from unsuitable individuals who don’t match my preference’s….!. (but thats nice problem to have, so no complaints!!)

So overall, I’m very happy with my success rate regards the volume and type of meets I get....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have a target for the year which I break down into a weekly target. I do this by dividing the annual target by 45, which allows for holidays and sickness. I then allow for seasonal trends; by reducing the weekly targets in the winter months (especially over Christmas) and adding to the summer month targets.

I track my weekly performance along with keeping a year to date total and making a year on year comparison.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I have a target for the year which I break down into a weekly target. I do this by dividing the annual target by 45, which allows for holidays and sickness. I then allow for seasonal trends; by reducing the weekly targets in the winter months (especially over Christmas) and adding to the summer month targets.

I track my weekly performance along with keeping a year to date total and making a year on year comparison.

"

Any half decent computer programmer would be able to collate that information and produce a 'dashboard' for you, thus giving you a simple and easy to understand indication of when you need to fuck someone.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I have a target for the year which I break down into a weekly target. I do this by dividing the annual target by 45, which allows for holidays and sickness. I then allow for seasonal trends; by reducing the weekly targets in the winter months (especially over Christmas) and adding to the summer month targets.

Any half decent computer programmer would be able to collate that information and produce a 'dashboard' for you, thus giving you a simple and easy to understand indication of when you need to fuck someone."

But I like my wall chart and coloured pens

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I know, and I find it quite endearing.

In these modern times you have to have it as an "app" on your phone so you can see when you need to fuck 24/7.

By *riseeTV/TS  over a year ago

MacKay

TWICE A DAY!

Oh god a girl can dream right?

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"I think I would be quite happy with maybe a couple of meets a week, but ideally to have say 3 regulars guys. It would be great to find regulars who I could go to socials with and start going to clubs as I'm still a bit shy of doing that alone.

So yeah twice to 3 times a week would be great with the right guys "

My sentiments exactly

» Add a new message to this topic