FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Was it you!!!

Was it you!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limBobStretchedPants OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Had a couple of familiar faces in my restaurant tonight some very hot looking couples. If it was you in that red dress in the middle of the orangery let me know.. And if it was you in that black and White dress by the palms oh my god call me!!!

So fabsters was it you in the orangery???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Had a couple of familiar faces in my restaurant tonight some very hot looking couples. If it was you in that red dress in the middle of the orangery let me know.. And if it was you in that black and White dress by the palms oh my god call me!!!

So fabsters was it you in the orangery???"

No i was in the library with candlestick, but ssshhhhh

Newcastle

Surely that would be a bit painful!!! I mean a candlestick!! Does it fit there???

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

One was adjacent to the vineyards collecting ones pony from lost property. So not me old chap.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had a couple of familiar faces in my restaurant tonight some very hot looking couples. If it was you in that red dress in the middle of the orangery let me know.. And if it was you in that black and White dress by the palms oh my god call me!!!

So fabsters was it you in the orangery???"

It wasn't me as i have not been in Darlington this week. I do however have a special treat i like to do with an orange if you care to let me do it.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

nope i was under the table with bottle or champers and david boreanez look alike weak frm exhaustion ....pmsl !

Newcastle

It wasn't me as i have not been in Darlington this week. I do however have a special treat i like to do with an orange if you care to let me do it. "

So what's this trick ?? You will have to message me details lol

It wasn't me as i have not been in Darlington this week. I do however have a special treat i like to do with an orange if you care to let me do it. .

So what's this trick ?? You will have to message me details lol "

I could do but you might not sleep well either through excitement or terror!

Newcastle

"nope i was under the table with bottle or champers and david boreanez look alike weak frm exhaustion ....pmsl ! "

Lucky him lol.. Wish that was me I however was clearing up empty champagne bottles from people who looked like pissheads lol

Newcastle

It wasn't me as i have not been in Darlington this week. I do however have a special treat i like to do with an orange if you care to let me do it. .

I could do but you might not sleep well either through excitement or terror! "

I really wanna know now!! Lol. Tell me ha ha

I could do but you might not sleep well either through excitement or terror!

I really wanna know now!! Lol. Tell me ha ha "

Its in the pm....sleep well

Newcastle

Wow that pm contained some detail lol.. I challenge anyone to beat that!!

oh does it work like that on here?

I saw a guy today while wanling to asda, was it you? if you was the guy in the jeans walking infont of me let me know

"oh does it work like that on here?

I saw a guy today while wanling to asda, was it you? if you was the guy in the jeans walking infont of me let me know "

It was me!!! But...sshh, don't tell anyone!

Newcastle

"oh does it work like that on here?

I saw a guy today while wanling to asda, was it you? if you was the guy in the jeans walking infont of me let me know "

It's a new technique I am trying lol.. and regrettably it wasn't me you saw lol but if you do ever see me please come drag me away to some secluded area xx

Newcastle

Would you belive the same lady who was in that black and White dress was attending the wedding today meaning she stays in the hotel for 2 nights!!

I saw her during the drinks reception and she gave me a cheeky wink. I know for sure you must be a fabster and reading these now lol.. All I can suggest is order room service late and demand to see the restaurant manager!!! Please xx

» Add a new message to this topic