FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > H.I.P.S... Thieving ba******.. lol

H.I.P.S... Thieving ba******.. lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well... i'm shocked!! Just stumped up just over 400 quid for a HIPS pack.. all I had to say was this is ok, had that checked, done this, no proof required no nothing just to sell a house.. What a feckin Liberty!!

Conned... Yep... Means nothing!

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hips???? xxx

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"Well... i'm shocked!! Just stumped up just over 400 quid for a HIPS pack.. all I had to say was this is ok, had that checked, done this, no proof required no nothing just to sell a house.. What a feckin Liberty!!

Sorry.... rant over lol. "

You have to have one now to sell though dont you? £400 is a bit of a rip off though.

Sorry babe... Home Information Pack...

You have to do one by Law now before you can sell your house?

Rip off... means nothing.

awww thanks for saying it in english babe xxxxx

Penistone

"Sorry babe... Home Information Pack...

You have to do one by Law now before you can sell your house?

Rip off... means nothing."

Got to be honest i would still have a survey so why you have to have one defeats me

Forum Mod

I aint got 400 pence so im going nowhere

where does that money go then?

"Well... i'm shocked!! Just stumped up just over 400 quid for a HIPS pack.. all I had to say was this is ok, had that checked, done this, no proof required no nothing just to sell a house.. What a feckin Liberty!!

Sorry.... rant over lol.

You have to have one now to sell though dont you? £400 is a bit of a rip off though. "

He says.... When did you get this that and the other serviced.. No proof required!

Have you got gas, elec, phone and tv ... feck me!!

You don't even sign it ff's... Just stump up 400 nicker.

someones on a winner there eh..

"I aint got 400 pence so im going nowhere

where does that money go then? "

I dunno babes... but the twat had a nice pair of shoes and a brand new feckin Audi lol...

hips???? xxx

government rip off as stated hun, the guy comes and ticks a few boxes on a sheet and stings you for 3-500 bucks, unfortunately law so no way out.

Penistone

I dunno babes... but the twat had a nice pair of shoes and a brand new feckin Audi lol..."

sounds like a good job for anyone looking. Got to get one done in sept as i am selling and it will pig me off to pay it too

I dunno babes... but the twat had a nice pair of shoes and a brand new feckin Audi lol...

sounds like a good job for anyone looking. Got to get one done in sept as i am selling and it will pig me off to pay it too "

You can't advertise unless you have one.... TAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ba*****

sounds like a good job for anyone looking. Got to get one done in sept as i am selling and it will pig me off to pay it too :-

luckily i could afford it when i had to do it, but it still pissed me off bad, aint got a dime now, thx to my ex. happy days eh? lol

"

luckily i could afford it when i had to do it, but it still pissed me off bad, aint got a dime now, thx to my ex. happy days eh? lol "

You havn't had someone leave you have you....?? No shit, thats news lol....

Forum Mod

"sounds like a good job for anyone looking. Got to get one done in sept as i am selling and it will pig me off to pay it too :-

luckily i could afford it when i had to do it, but it still pissed me off bad, aint got a dime now, thx to my ex. happy days eh? lol "

And you don't sound at all bitter about it I have to say

you havn't had someone leave you have you....?? No shit, thats news lol....

ur so funny, cant let it go huh?

Penistone

"

luckily i could afford it when i had to do it, but it still pissed me off bad, aint got a dime now, thx to my ex. happy days eh? lol

You havn't had someone leave you have you....?? No shit, thats news lol.... "

Ahhh is that the FIFE bit did she go there?

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

HIPs ain't great for sellers but they do make life a wee bit easier for buyers.

"HIPs ain't great for sellers but they do make life a wee bit easier for buyers."

yeah... How?? Seriously love to know what we can't tell a seller without coughing up 400 quids lol...

"sounds like a good job for anyone looking. Got to get one done in sept as i am selling and it will pig me off to pay it too :-

And you don't sound at all bitter about it I have to say"

oooohhhhh understatement madam ...sir ? Madam ? Ah ...person xx

[Removed by poster at 14/08/09 14:28:21]

Forum Mod

And you don't sound at all bitter about it I have to say

oooohhhhh understatement madam ...sir ? Madam ? Ah ...person xx "

Always the madam that posts

Forum Mod

Im cutting some posts from this thread regarding a certain situation and those that know what the situation is I would ask that you don't refer to it again

thanks xx

This sort of thing really gets my goat too, might as well have handed you a T-shirt after that read "I've just been mugged by the government"

Fine by me .... Phew.. relief.

Notts...... what colour is your bathroom suite dear?

And will you be using your photo allocation to sell your beautiful residence on here ?

Sorry.... rant over lol.

This sort of thing really gets my goat too, might as well have handed you a T-shirt after that read "I've just been mugged by the government" "

I feel raped lol...

Penistone

Sorry.... rant over lol.

This sort of thing really gets my goat too, might as well have handed you a T-shirt after that read "I've just been mugged by the government" "

you want to suggest that to a T shirt company and you might make a few sheckles out of that

"Fine by me .... Phew.. relief.

Notts...... what colour is your bathroom suite dear?

And will you be using your photo allocation to sell your beautiful residence on here ? "

Nahhhh Not on here lol..

Bathroom is white.....

Sorry.... rant over lol.

This sort of thing really gets my goat too, might as well have handed you a T-shirt after that read "I've just been mugged by the government"

I feel raped lol... "

Oh I think they do those ones too, or a mugged and raped if you really feel stung

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Does your T shirt say 'I work for the INLAND REVENUE' ?

Penistone

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Does your T shirt say 'I work for the INLAND REVENUE' ? "

Might as well have cross hairs on your back if it did

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Does your T shirt say 'I work for the INLAND REVENUE' ? "

No, I'm not wearing a T-shirt...

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Might as well have cross hairs on your back if it did "

lol

Well... i'm shocked!! Just stumped up just over 400 quid for a HIPS pack.. all I had to say was this is ok, had that checked, done this, no proof required no nothing just to sell a house.. What a feckin Liberty!!

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Got one with "I DONT NEED SEX, THE GOVERNMENT FUCKS ME ON A DAILY BASIS" if youd like it

er...guess

"HIPs ain't great for sellers but they do make life a wee bit easier for buyers.

yeah... How?? Seriously love to know what we can't tell a seller without coughing up 400 quids lol..."

At the risk of stating the obvious - why should a buyer trust the word of a seller?

This way buyers have an impartial opinion on which to base a judgement about commissing an (expensive) survey or not. If the HIP compilers are simply taking the venor's word for it they ain't doing their job properly. The way house sales work in Scotland a prospective buyer can easily instruct 10 or more surveys before making a successful offer.

I guess if you're selling you're maybe buying tooI think you'll see the value then

"HIPs ain't great for sellers but they do make life a wee bit easier for buyers.

yeah... How?? Seriously love to know what we can't tell a seller without coughing up 400 quids lol...

At the risk of stating the obvious - why should a buyer trust the word of a seller?

This way buyers have an impartial opinion on which to base a judgement about commissing an (expensive) survey or not. If the HIP compilers are simply taking the venor's word for it they ain't doing their job properly. The way house sales work in Scotland a prospective buyer can easily instruct 10 or more surveys before making a successful offer.

I guess if you're selling you're maybe buying tooI think you'll see the value then"

Maybe works different here... I just sat and filled the forms in with the agent.. I could have said absolutely anything.. No proof required, no paperwork needed... nothing. So to me.. when I buy as well.. I'll be as sceptical as I am now!

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Got one with "I DONT NEED SEX, THE GOVERNMENT FUCKS ME ON A DAILY BASIS" if youd like it "

Dude, no offence, but you really need to sus out the quote button a bit better!! Can make it a bit confusing otherwise...

Sorry.... rant over lol.

Might as well have cross hairs on your back if it did "

cross hairs ?? What's those ?

Sorry.... rant over lol.

cross hairs ?? What's those ? "

Hairs on the back of your neck that get angry when people thieve money off you

er...guess

".

cross hairs ?? What's those ? "

They're like bunny wabbits with attitude

thats about right .... I was £900 to have one and advertising in advance..

been on since February and not one viewer since the first weekend, and then that was just a nosey fucker wanting to look at my art lol

hope you have better luck selling.

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

awwww shit im selling my wee flat in glasgow!!! forgot about this h.i.p.s thing!!!! keekbumtoalyfarts!!!

Its a proper con....

working it all out now, Hips.. Legals, certs for this that and the other, tax.. Then the fee's for selling!

And they wonder why the housing market is stagnant ..........

We vote for these numpties too!! OMG.... Its my own fault then pmsl... Brilliant

cant sell my house not worth what we paid for it 6 years ago , oooohhh well just have to stay living by the seaside ,

cheers all xxx

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

I intend to stay in this house till they carry me out and then leave it to my daughter

gov getting feck all out of me lol

Better be worth less than 335.000 then all in... Or you'd better give it her now and pray you live 7 years too...

I paid £279 and then didnt sell my place

Sorry.... rant over lol.

I paid £279 and then didnt sell my place "

And my place was only 18months old at the time and is now 28 months old now that apiss take.

"Better be worth less than 335.000 then all in... Or you'd better give it her now and pray you live 7 years too... "

ah my parents were cany and the minute they paid their mortgage off they took my sis and i to a solicitors and got it transferred into our names. that was back in the 90's before the limit went up to 7 years. their attitude was that they had worked all their life and wanted to leave it to their children so that the government couldnt take it off them. problem was that they didnt forsee that my sister would die. so i ended up owning half their house with my brother in law. luckily enough a few months after he signed his half back over to me.

anyhow now all i have to do is send the old dears off to switzerland and am rich.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"Better be worth less than 335.000 then all in... Or you'd better give it her now and pray you live 7 years too... "

good job its only half that

last payment on morgage in nov and only paid 17,000 for it

Labour.... need I say more

we'll getting robbed by the gov....

» Add a new message to this topic