FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > forums

forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how much do you love the forums?

ive been in chatrooms but have since discovered that forums are more fun...and sometimes the subjects can be deep and meaningful aswell...

all you seem to get in chatrooms is "show us your pussy" or "hi"xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

or get your tits out...... or a pm saying i will come for you if you look at my cam.... yawn yawn forums so much better babe xxxx

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

Only here till the football starts

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"or get your tits out...... or a pm saying i will come for you if you look at my cam.... yawn yawn forums so much better babe xxxx "

yeah but even here if you get your tits out we'll cum for ya ....

do one then fresh you bore

Luv the forums..its like a soap opera most days and time flys like i dont know wot whilst ur on. Yey positive comments

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"how much do you love the forums?

ive been in chatrooms but have since discovered that forums are more fun...and sometimes the subjects can be deep and meaningful aswell...

all you seem to get in chatrooms is "show us your pussy" or "hi"xxx"

Have to say I'm with you on this, been in adult chat rooms for years and on other swinging sites but find these forums are much easier to follow. Unfortunately in my humble opinion the chat rooms on this site are far to large.

Having said that K and I do venture in them from time to time

pd for you any time xx

Chats too bloody fast for us lol much prefer the fourms bit like a libary in comparison lol x

Can't stand em... full of people like me lol.

Can't stand it in chat.... think I've been in there twice and ran for my life!

This is the first forum I've been on and it's rather addictive, you don't have to read every word just in case you miss something...

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never got tha hang of chat on here...it's everybody chatting to everybody all at once so it's a bit impersonal and far too fast to keep track off.

The froums have their interesting moments, and some topic can actually create a healthy discussion, but most eventually slide into obscurity after a while.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

A wee bit more admin intervention wouldn't go amiss. Stopping the dull, repetitive greetin' and groanin' and the 'woe is me' threads before they get going would be an improvement.

"A wee bit more admin intervention wouldn't go amiss. Stopping the dull, repetitive greetin' and groanin' and the 'woe is me' threads before they get going would be an improvement."

I think as has been discussed before a few 'stickys' could solve that...

Forum Mod

"A wee bit more admin intervention wouldn't go amiss. Stopping the dull, repetitive greetin' and groanin' and the 'woe is me' threads before they get going would be an improvement."

We do try our best,sometimes its hard to keep up with all those sorts of threads and there are times when good new advice comes from them for new people.....sometimes though and not always!

Plus everyone has a right to post what they like as long as they're not breaking the rules,and everyone can choose what they read and what they ignore if its something they,ve read before

Show us ya pussy i've been using the net since 96, and i still can't get into the idea of chat. but forums i like, because by and large people type in english not text or geek lolomgwtf. this forum works because its full of lovely people...... okay, and because i fancy half the posters on here sorry mr notts your not one of them

By *orkduoCouple  over a year ago

york

i love reading the forums,usually it starts with an interesting thread then before you know it the mud slinging starts,it cracks me up.....xx

thats what makes the forums if everyone was as ice as pie and all went along with each other it would be a shit fucking read, shame the peace lovers dont get that

like ur pink thing btw not ya minge ya dress

By *orkduoCouple  over a year ago

york

oooh thankyou kittykat love your attitude ...my kinda lass xxx

"Show us ya pussy i've been using the net since 96, and i still can't get into the idea of chat. but forums i like, because by and large people type in english not text or geek lolomgwtf. this forum works because its full of lovely people...... okay, and because i fancy half the posters on here sorry mr notts your not one of them"

what's wrong with the other half ?

» Add a new message to this topic