FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Seriously has any males had there prostrate checked?

Seriously has any males had there prostrate checked?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *resh freddie OP   Man  over a year ago

Penistone

I know its not something you talk about with your mates but I am getting a little older and never had the deed done. It has occurred there is a problem with prostrate cancer in males past there mid 30’s and feel it may be the time to do something sensible in life. Does anyone know the routine? Would like to know a little before contacting my GP.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/495

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hand under balls..... now cough xxx

Forum Mod

http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=2838

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"hand under balls..... now cough xxx"

nahhh finger up your bum and a blood test

on a serious note with working very close to gp's in my area we have a well man clinic which boots run on days where men can walk in and have a full mot on there bodys and any thing not rite we refere to gp and sent them on there way

Penistone

"http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=2838"

Cheers seen that one but others may not have. I will pop over to another site as i forgot there is a lack of sensibility at times here

"http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=2838

Cheers seen that one but others may not have. I will pop over to another site as i forgot there is a lack of sensibility at times here "

freddie... your as big a part of that lack as anyone pmsl... Cheek ff's

Penistone

Cheers seen that one but others may not have. I will pop over to another site as i forgot there is a lack of sensibility at times here

freddie... your as big a part of that lack as anyone pmsl... Cheek ff's "

I am WELL aware of that lmao

read mine freddie very seroius

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I know its not something you talk about with your mates but I am getting a little older and never had the deed done. It has occurred there is a problem with prostrate cancer in males past there mid 30’s and feel it may be the time to do something sensible in life. Does anyone know the routine? Would like to know a little before contacting my GP."

yep had the full works about this time last year when my dad was diagnosed with it - not very plesant although I had a very young female doctor doing the internal, which made life a little easier think she thought I should be embarrased but being in this game it just isn't the case is it?

yes but for us pharmacy tec in boots its lush

Penistone

"read mine freddie very seroius "

Thanks i was wondering the procedure. Otherwise you go "naaaa i'll do that later" Then your Fooked cos later is too late

Forum Mod

Cheers seen that one but others may not have. I will pop over to another site as i forgot there is a lack of sensibility at times here "

I had to check that link again as I thought id posted something unsuitable instead of something meaning to be helpful

i take my job very very serious my boy....(line up all you fit men that need a full body cheak)

Penistone

I had to check that link again as I thought id posted something unsuitable instead of something meaning to be helpful "

no it was good it was just the where you go what you do bit. We all look at stuff and put it off. So easy to do. If you can pop in as pointed out it is a smaller obstacle and far more likely to do that's all.

Your link was a valid one for technical details.

Forum Mod

I had to check that link again as I thought id posted something unsuitable instead of something meaning to be helpful

no it was good it was just the where you go what you do bit. We all look at stuff and put it off. So easy to do. If you can pop in as pointed out it is a smaller obstacle and far more likely to do that's all.

Your link was a valid one for technical details. "

Rob will tell you that you get to a certain age and when you visit the doc for any reason they want to stick a finger up ya bum to check your prostate

he ony went for a repeat prescription

But in all seriousness it is over very quickly and does'nt hurt

Penistone

Thats what you need to hear then there is no reason not to do it. I am just not keen on the Doc's thats all

you want me to hold your hand poor baby

Forum Mod

"Thats what you need to hear then there is no reason not to do it. I am just not keen on the Doc's thats all "

Your a big man Freddie im sure you have dealt with rougher stuff than a lubricated finger in a rubber glove up your bum

Remember the reason why you're doing it and it will be worth it

Penistone

Well I donno about my hand lol.

mmmmmmmm now i dont hold anything else........

Penistone

"mmmmmmmm now i dont hold anything else........ "

He he he don’t you now

hahahahah xxxxx

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"I know its not something you talk about with your mates but I am getting a little older and never had the deed done. It has occurred there is a problem with prostrate cancer in males past there mid 30’s and feel it may be the time to do something sensible in life. Does anyone know the routine? Would like to know a little before contacting my GP."

40 is probably a bit too young to be worrying about prostate cancer unless there's a family medical history.

"Early signs can be detected in the blood using a Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test. However, if the patient is found to have cancer, doctors are faced with a dilemma, because often it will be so slow-growing that it is unlikely to become a problem, and monitoring is recommended instead of treatment"

Forum Mod

"I know its not something you talk about with your mates but I am getting a little older and never had the deed done. It has occurred there is a problem with prostrate cancer in males past there mid 30’s and feel it may be the time to do something sensible in life. Does anyone know the routine? Would like to know a little before contacting my GP.

40 is probably a bit too young to be worrying about prostate cancer unless there's a family medical history.

"Early signs can be detected in the blood using a Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test. However, if the patient is found to have cancer, doctors are faced with a dilemma, because often it will be so slow-growing that it is unlikely to become a problem, and monitoring is recommended instead of treatment""

That is true and many men die of other things and its only after post mortem that its been discovered that they also had prostate cancer

Its a breeze lol xx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Your link was a valid one for technical details.

Rob will tell you that you get to a certain age and when you visit the doc for any reason they want to stick a finger up ya bum to check your prostate

he ony went for a repeat prescription

But in all seriousness it is over very quickly and does'nt hurt"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an internal, think the doc might of been from farming stock (big hands), he got in after a little pushing (his finger, before anyone gets smart lol!), but had to ask me to relax as he was worried he might hurt me if he pulled out as I had .. ahem.... clenched onto his finger.... cue two red faces and a very concious effort to relax!!!!

I can do it for you freddie....and give it a little massage whilst im there lol

"Thats what you need to hear then there is no reason not to do it. I am just not keen on the Doc's thats all "

Just make sure you get one with small hands and slim fingers.

Never had my prostrate checked before..... but I'm open to offers!

I had a colon cancer scare this year which was a very worrying time for me. My parents and friends where agreat support for me all the way through having tests done and then waiting for the rusults. Being like most blokes that wont go to the doctors and ignore issues think again as its not worth putting off even if it turns out to be nothing.

» Add a new message to this topic