FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hard Sun

Hard Sun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone watched this last night, just watched the first one, really good opening episode, the full season is available on the iplayer to block watch if you’ve nothing planned today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just watched the final episode.....awesome series!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’ve watched them all... really enjoyed it but I wasn’t really impressed with the ending. No spoilers... I’ll come back when you’ve finished!

I’ve watched some of it. But it’s very good x

Damn..I am going to be a parteee pooper..I thought it was crap...especially some of the scenarios, constantly making the wrong moves/choices.. but only my opinion...I would give it 5.6 on IMDB..x

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've just watched the final episode. What was everyone's opinion on this steaming pile of horse cack then? I thought it started off promising enough but quickly turned to crap. The main story increasingly made little sense and what the hell was the story with the bald headed guy in the final episode?! Oh and the ending was pure dog shit

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I've just watched the final episode. What was everyone's opinion on this steaming pile of horse cack then? I thought it started off promising enough but quickly turned to crap. The main story increasingly made little sense and what the hell was the story with the bald headed guy in the final episode?! Oh and the ending was pure dog shit "

I agree, it was very promising, but then (as often happens) it got a bit shitter. Looking forward to the final episode of mcmafia, tonight. That hasn't got quite as shit

Garbage

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've just caught up with the final episode. What a disappointing end. It's how I would finish a story when I was 15 and didn't know where I was heading.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m a few episodes in and it’s starting to get a bit silly. Oh that and Jim Burgess’s ‘mock-ney’ accent is getting in my tits!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I’m a few episodes in and it’s starting to get a bit silly. Oh that and Jim Burgess’s ‘mock-ney’ accent is getting in my tits! "

I'm still unsure about that character.

» Add a new message to this topic