FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Winter Sports

Winter Sports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who enjoys them? Mainly along the lines of Snowboarding a Ski-ing, but we can add Sledging to that list too! (Or any others for that matter)

I'm going to Bulgaria in January.(Bankso) Anyone been before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

i have heard its improved over the years as the area has become more popular... its also very good for boarding.

unfortunately this year i have not been able to enjoy my annual ski trip due to illness, friends are off to austria in a few weeks..gits..

well, at least im not bitter..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who enjoys them? Mainly along the lines of Snowboarding a Ski-ing, but we can add Sledging to that list too! (Or any others for that matter)

I'm going to Bulgaria in January.(Bankso) Anyone been before?"

So far this year they didn't had good snow fall... But usually it is good place and nice friendly people too.xx

By *llie_worcMan  over a year ago

bristol

Many years ago it was massively mafia like, I never really felt comfortable in Bulgaria but I think it has become more tourist friendly over the years. Bit of a beginners resort but once you're on the snow nothing else matters. I preferred Andorra as a beginners country.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep - Snowboarder here Been to resorts on the West Coast of Canada, East Coast of the US and various Swiss, French and Italian resorts in the Alps - love it! Never been to Bulgaria but heard good things about these up and coming resorts.

» Add a new message to this topic