FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Russel Bland?? Sorry. Brand

Russel Bland?? Sorry. Brand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary for fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Watching him on Lorraine this morning ( and a few years ago he would of been on her??) put just got thinking re his sex addiction............wondered if any ladies/couples,even guys ever met for some fun?? Would imagine quite a good chance...........swingers site??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Watching him on Lorraine this morning ( and a few years ago he would of been on her??) put just got thinking re his sex addiction............wondered if any ladies/couples,even guys ever met for some fun?? Would imagine quite a good chance...........swingers site??"
is it me or does this make sense

A friend of mine snagged him years back....said she wished she'd not bothered ...

"A friend of mine snagged him years back....said she wished she'd not bothered ... "

She shagged him too....

"Watching him on Lorraine this morning ( and a few years ago he would of been on her??) put just got thinking re his sex addiction............wondered if any ladies/couples,even guys ever met for some fun?? Would imagine quite a good chance...........swingers site??is it me or does this make sense "

Just you I think

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP, if anyone had met Brand for sex why would they declare it on this forum? It would be a) very indiscreet and b) unlikely to be believed.

Chelmsford

"A friend of mine snagged him years back....said she wished she'd not bothered ... "
. Poss a twat both in the bedroom,plus real life??

"A friend of mine snagged him years back....said she wished she'd not bothered ... . Poss a twat both in the bedroom,plus real life??"

No idea...I've never met him

By *inkSwingCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"A friend of mine snagged him years back....said she wished she'd not bothered ...

She shagged him too.... "

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Are we allowed to name and shame who ‘we’ may have or not have shagged?

"Watching him on Lorraine this morning ( and a few years ago he would of been on her??) put just got thinking re his sex addiction............wondered if any ladies/couples,even guys ever met for some fun?? Would imagine quite a good chance...........swingers site??is it me or does this make sense "

Didn't make sense to me

"Watching him on Lorraine this morning ( and a few years ago he would of been on her??) put just got thinking re his sex addiction............wondered if any ladies/couples,even guys ever met for some fun?? Would imagine quite a good chance...........swingers site??is it me or does this make sense

Didn't make sense to me"

just us two then the others saw ' Brand ' and ' sex addict ' and were off and running

Chelmsford

"OP, if anyone had met Brand for sex why would they declare it on this forum? It would be a) very indiscreet and b) unlikely to be believed.

"

. Poss indiscreet, but unlikely to be believed?? Why on earth would that be so surprising...........the fella openly admits he was addicted to sex,and baring in mind a big percentage of males would fuck most,you obviously believe he was addicted/but very fussy,doubt it somehow

» Add a new message to this topic