FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > forum gogglebox

forum gogglebox

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this place i love it and sometimes hate it in equal measures - so random - this morning i have read a thread that has my blood boiling and then another where im curled up laughing at one simple comment - i mentioned the other day that it would be so funny to see peoples reactions as they read and reply on here - would makegood tv i think hahahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

And if you need to be incognito you can wear a gimp mask so no one will recognise you!

"And if you need to be incognito you can wear a gimp mask so no one will recognise you! "

aye or one of those animal masks that a lot of people think we wear

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"this place i love it and sometimes hate it in equal measures - so random - this morning i have read a thread that has my blood boiling and then another where im curled up laughing at one simple comment - i mentioned the other day that it would be so funny to see peoples reactions as they read and reply on here - would makegood tv i think hahahaha "

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?!

"this place i love it and sometimes hate it in equal measures - so random - this morning i have read a thread that has my blood boiling and then another where im curled up laughing at one simple comment - i mentioned the other day that it would be so funny to see peoples reactions as they read and reply on here - would makegood tv i think hahahaha "
nothing said here makes my blood boil but much of it makes me laugh

"this place i love it and sometimes hate it in equal measures - so random - this morning i have read a thread that has my blood boiling and then another where im curled up laughing at one simple comment - i mentioned the other day that it would be so funny to see peoples reactions as they read and reply on here - would makegood tv i think hahahaha

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?! "

par for the course

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"this place i love it and sometimes hate it in equal measures - so random - this morning i have read a thread that has my blood boiling and then another where im curled up laughing at one simple comment - i mentioned the other day that it would be so funny to see peoples reactions as they read and reply on here - would makegood tv i think hahahaha

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?! "

I'm playing with my Sausage as I'm reading this

Adult gogglebox

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?!

par for the course "

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?! I'm playing with my Sausage as I'm reading this "

I prefer toad in the hole

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

What about those who may be, ahem....playing as they read?! I'm playing with my Sausage as I'm reading this

I prefer toad in the hole "

Lmao . Deal . on its way

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

Anyone see the French&Saunders take on gogglebox?

Nutty

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'd love it!! You'd see me singing and dancing and pulling faces, sticking my middle finger up now and then, over use of the word cunt and you'd also see a few tears when I find things heart warming

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"I'd love it!! You'd see me singing and dancing and pulling faces, sticking my middle finger up now and then, over use of the word cunt and you'd also see a few tears when I find things heart warming "

We can do this later

"I'd love it!! You'd see me singing and dancing and pulling faces, sticking my middle finger up now and then, over use of the word cunt and you'd also see a few tears when I find things heart warming "

I’d do a lot eyebrow-raising.

"I'd love it!! You'd see me singing and dancing and pulling faces, sticking my middle finger up now and then, over use of the word cunt and you'd also see a few tears when I find things heart warming

I’d do a lot eyebrow-raising. "

*of

You’d see me nodding off all the time

"You’d see me nodding off all the time"

Awwwww

"You’d see me nodding off all the time