FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a question for you

a question for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever been threatened by a partner/ex partner with exposure to bosses about their swinging habits when they have said the relationship is over? More so when your job is one where it would mean almost instant dismissal, ie, police,teachin, nhs etc. What was your solution to the problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Time for a new patio.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Has anyone ever been threatened by a partner/ex partner with exposure to bosses about their swinging habits when they have said the relationship is over? More so when your job is one where it would mean almost instant dismissal, ie, police,teachin, nhs etc. What was your solution to the problem?"

Why would involvement by police , teachers or anyone in the nhs mean instant dismissal ?

This is swinging not impaling infants on sticks...

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

The old orgy stories in local press followed by Daily Mail style offense and dismissed with bringing profession into disrepute.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd call their bluff.

Yes, unfortunately there is a stigma attached to swinging, but you can't have someone hold it over you. And the consequences may not be as bad as you think if this person does spill the beans. At the end of the day, no one will have died!!!!

Good Luck! xx

I would call the little s**ts bluff and tell them to do what they liked.I'm not doing anything illegal. Fortunately most of my work mates and friends know what I do so I also minimise this type of crap

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Has anyone ever been threatened by a partner/ex partner with exposure to bosses about their swinging habits when they have said the relationship is over? More so when your job is one where it would mean almost instant dismissal, ie, police,teachin, nhs etc. What was your solution to the problem?"

Tend to agree with granny, 'instant dismissal' is normally for gross misconduct.

'Exposure' to most public sector employers would only be a problem if you were on a site wearing clearly identifiable uniform or their 'corporate attire', face clearly seen etc.

Even then it would not be gross misconduct, imho

Well there was that teacher who got into a bit of hot water over some page 3 style modelling photos which went on the internet.

And that was just modelling.

Of course being on a swinging site or swinging doesn't mean you are a potential sex offender, but it's all about public perception.

My boss and one over one boss know what I am up to, as I told them myself, and some of my colleagues too.

They consider what I do in my spare time as a private matter.

Besides, I am not doing anything wrong as a single fem looking for recreational fun and frolics with like-minded single gents, and to attend social events and go to clubs etc...

It's frustrating when there is a morals clause in your work contract.

Espcially as this is a lifestyle choice and should be nothing wrong as it is consenting adults.

Good luck xx

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i remember the case last year about a policewoman and army officer being "outed" by his wife after she found out about the affair- it made most of the papers. scary thought.

"It's frustrating when there is a morals clause in your work contract.

"

I doubt the majority of people even know the full content of what is covered in their contract, whether directly or via company policy and T&C's.

Check out the law on Race and diversity. That should clear a few things up about your human rights etc.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Well there was that teacher who got into a bit of hot water over some page 3 style modelling photos which went on the internet.

And that was just modelling.

Of course being on a swinging site or swinging doesn't mean you are a potential sex offender, but it's all about public perception."

Do you mean the stripper bloke recently ? He got into trouble for posting his pics on his social network site to which pupils had access.... He left apparently , he wasn't dismissed. Had he have been a stripper without identifying the school he'd have been okay. Stupidly he ruined his own credibility as did those two high flying coppers in Scotland last year who were involved in an illicit affair with each other and members of fab if I remember correctly ...

It's not the sex. It's bringing professions into disrepute that is punishable.

I actually had a message from a bloke last week whose nick was ' --------- Copper' He said he couldn't send pics due to the nature of his job. He was a policeman. NO wonder his helmet is tit shaped.

"

Do you mean the stripper bloke recently ? "

No, I refer to the female teacher who did mainly underwear shots and a few fairly tasteful topless... instantly suspended and discipline (gross misconduct). The kids at the school found the site the photos were on. No mention of the school on the site and I am not even sure it said she was a teacher.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's frustrating when there is a morals clause in your work contract.

Espcially as this is a lifestyle choice and should be nothing wrong as it is consenting adults.

Good luck xx"

What does the 'morals clause' state?

I'd be interested to know how an employer defines 'morals', which is at best, a very subjective thing.

I never shouted it from the rooftops as such

But if it came up in conversation I admitted it

Being a small village where I lived it soon got round

Never any negativity the opposite in fact

I do work for myself so that's a bonus outing wise

However the laws need looking at if people can be outed for doing something I personally feel we have an instinct to do ( I feel sexual monogomy is socially imposed and is not the natural order )

If people are in high powered jobs then remove the restrictions on your private life and make it ok to do what you want to

Then the situation arises where you can't be blackmailed etc

Simples really ain't it xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think it depends on the job. I work in the public sector and have been vetted as part of my job. Some little scrote dropped me in it and I had to be re-interviewed. Once they found out a) I was single and b) the important people in my life knew about my extra-curricular activities they didn't care.

Honesty is the best policy but some jobs really do frown upon this thing.

Surely telling people you swing would also bring into question their involvement, unless ofcourse they read it in the local church newsletter! lol

By *ikerbob1957Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think that it could constitute blackmail or even a breach of the peace in Scotland.

» Add a new message to this topic