FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Permission granted

Permission granted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, hubby has booked a hotel for 3 in Newcastle this Friday night and has given permission for me to find a guy or bi fem to come and play, with me only. I posted a status but been inundated by Sm who clearly havnt read my profile. Just wondered if there are any well hung guys or naughty ladies that can read that may be interested in mutual fun? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"So, hubby has booked a hotel for 3 people in Newcastle this Friday night and has given permission for me to find a guy or bi fem to come and play, with me only. I posted a status but been inundated by Sm who clearly havnt read my profile. Just wondered if there are any well hung guys or naughty ladies that can read that may be interested in mutual fun? Xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe try posting in the meets section x

"Maybe try posting in the meets section x"

Thanks hun.. might have a go later. X

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How are you so sure that all the single men you have been inundated with haven't read your profile?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Just wondered if there are any well hung guys or naughty ladies that can read that may be interested in mutual fun? Xx"

Intriguing... a meet that requires people to read something. Sounds interesting.

Cal

"How are you so sure that all the single men you have been inundated with haven't read your profile?"

Some have and I've replied a polite no Thankyou to the ones I don't have an attraction to but others clearly havnt by their reply. X

» Add a new message to this topic