FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fitness buddy, no sex.

Fitness buddy, no sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I can’t afford a gym, my activity level had seriously deteriorated and I’m desperate to get moving again but I’m crap at doing it on my own. I’m ex army and was beasted from being a teenager by many a PTI and I love that sweaty, hard, abusive exercise.

I live in the city centre and surrounded by free opportunities to get moving, I just need that push and I can offer a ton of encouragement and positivity in return. I’m pretty good at getting another mile running or few more minutes of core work out of somebody because it feeds my determination too.

Is there anybody seriously interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I would seriously be interested if we weren't so far apart.... Then I could quiz you about low carbing as I'm going on that after the new year!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can always do homeworkouts aswell...no equipment needed.i tend to do body weight so your usual press up sit ups etc. Also check youtube some good stuff on there to help.

London

"I would seriously be interested if we weren't so far apart.... Then I could quiz you about low carbing as I'm going on that after the new year! "

We would be perfect buddies too. I thought of you today, I drove very near you on my way home.

London

"You can always do homeworkouts aswell...no equipment needed.i tend to do body weight so your usual press up sit ups etc. Also check youtube some good stuff on there to help. "

I know, but it’s mutual motivation I need.

I have a gay fitness friend ,we go swimming and gym. It's good friendship,plus he looks good wet in his swimming shorts .

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I'd be totally interested if we were closer. Also an ex-PTI! Happy to do some sort of buddying from a distance if you don't find anyone else, checking in etc?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I would seriously be interested if we weren't so far apart.... Then I could quiz you about low carbing as I'm going on that after the new year!

We would be perfect buddies too. I thought of you today, I drove very near you on my way home."

Ahhh that's sweet x

London

"I'd be totally interested if we were closer. Also an ex-PTI! Happy to do some sort of buddying from a distance if you don't find anyone else, checking in etc? "

You sweetheart. Thanks but I need someone in the flesh I can support too. I would just lie otherwise!

If only you were closer, could really do with a gym buddy! Good luck finding someone. T x

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

"I'd be totally interested if we were closer. Also an ex-PTI! Happy to do some sort of buddying from a distance if you don't find anyone else, checking in etc?

You sweetheart. Thanks but I need someone in the flesh I can support too. I would just lie otherwise!"

"Yeah, I had a great interval session" *swallows mouthful of Dairy Milk*

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"I can’t afford a gym, my activity level had seriously deteriorated and I’m desperate to get moving again but I’m crap at doing it on my own. I’m ex army and was beasted from being a teenager by many a PTI and I love that sweaty, hard, abusive exercise.

I live in the city centre and surrounded by free opportunities to get moving, I just need that push and I can offer a ton of encouragement and positivity in return. I’m pretty good at getting another mile running or few more minutes of core work out of somebody because it feeds my determination too.

Is there anybody seriously interested?"

Just an idea , it’s not free but it’s intense like circuit training , squash !

London

"I'd be totally interested if we were closer. Also an ex-PTI! Happy to do some sort of buddying from a distance if you don't find anyone else, checking in etc?

You sweetheart. Thanks but I need someone in the flesh I can support too. I would just lie otherwise!

"Yeah, I had a great interval session" *swallows mouthful of Dairy Milk* "

Ha! That made me chuckle.

I actually do a keto diet and have done for ten years, less than 20g carb a day. I’ve done the weight loss, it’s the ageing sluggish I want to change, there is no way I’m going to be an old lady.

London

"I can’t afford a gym, my activity level had seriously deteriorated and I’m desperate to get moving again but I’m crap at doing it on my own. I’m ex army and was beasted from being a teenager by many a PTI and I love that sweaty, hard, abusive exercise.

Is there anybody seriously interested?

Just an idea , it’s not free but it’s intense like circuit training , squash ! "

For that I need money and someone to play with! I used to play squash and badminton a lot. I can’t do badminton anymore though due to playing a game with a friend many years ago and finding something so funny, we endened up on the court floor, unable to stand. Can’t see a shuttle cock without dissolving into helpless laughter now.

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Why don't you try British Military Fitness? They run sessions in Leicester and the first one is free.

Also their web address is vaguely amusing.

www.britmilfit.com

London

"Why don't you try British Military Fitness? They run sessions in Leicester and the first one is free.

www.britmilfit.com

"

Yep, I did two free sessions.

Southampton

"Why don't you try British Military Fitness? They run sessions in Leicester and the first one is free.

www.britmilfit.com

Yep, I did two free sessions."

Not for you?

London

www.britmilfit.com

Not for you?"

Yeah, great but I don’t have money to pay for things like that.

Southampton

www.britmilfit.com

Not for you?

Yeah, great but I don’t have money to pay for things like that. "

Ahh fair enough. Can you steal someone from the session?

London

www.britmilfit.com

Not for you?

Yeah, great but I don’t have money to pay for things like that.

Ahh fair enough. Can you steal someone from the session? "

Sneak up behind someone with a sack and cosh?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

www.britmilfit.com

"

Only slightly amusing ? Bloody hilarious in my book. Trust the upstanding British to miss that one..... ohhhhhh matron I said upstanding!

» Add a new message to this topic