FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hey you sexy lot, just for fun.......

Hey you sexy lot, just for fun.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr chester

Choose a New Years Resolution for the poster above

Have a look at their pics or a read of their profile, use your knowledge of them from how they post on the forums and give them a resolution or give them one purely based on your own sense of humour

Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Choose a New Years Resolution for the poster above

Have a look at their pics or a read of their profile, use your knowledge of them from how they post on the forums and give them a resolution or give them one purely based on your own sense of humour

Mrs blue eyes "

Next year you guys should certainly try looking for single guys

nr chester

Mrs blue eyes

Next year you guys should certainly try looking for single guys"

. Pmsl, you actually made me belly laugh then Mrs blue eyes

Mrs blue eyes

Next year you guys should certainly try looking for single guys. Pmsl, you actually made me belly laugh then Mrs blue eyes "

God loves a trier.

nr chester

Mrs blue eyes

Next year you guys should certainly try looking for single guys. Pmsl, you actually made me belly laugh then Mrs blue eyes

God loves a trier. "

. Ha, indeed he does Mrs blue eyes

Mrs blue eyes

Next year you guys should certainly try looking for single guys. Pmsl, you actually made me belly laugh then Mrs blue eyes

God loves a trier. . Ha, indeed he does Mrs blue eyes "

I'm claiming that as a wink received. It's all part of my stay positive resolution. I'm just starting early.

nr chester

Mrs blue eyes

God loves a trier. . Ha, indeed he does Mrs blue eyes

I'm claiming that as a wink received. It's all part of my stay positive resolution. I'm just starting early. "

. Claim away, all in the name of positivity of course

» Add a new message to this topic