FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice for women

Advice for women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it. "

You fallen for a woman?

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Awww Sir Galahad....sounds like you had a bit of o time of it xxx

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

ouch...do your knees need a plaster now ? xx

Well I couldn't leave her there flustering, but I could have done with a little help from her and not trying to give me a hernia

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Well I couldn't leave her there flustering, but I could have done with a little help from her and not trying to give me a hernia "

Don't do that, ouch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it. "

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin.

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin. "

I'm disappointed in you. I thought that being Supergran, you'd just pick the car up and carry it to the roadside

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you break down at the lights, and some nice guy offers to push you to the side of the road, unlike the others driving by and giving you gestures, ffs take the handbrake off, and for good measure don't leave it in gear and drop the clutch when he's not expecting it.

Good points!!! I always make sure that these points are fully understood by the men I push to the side of the road before I begin.

I'm disappointed in you. I thought that being Supergran, you'd just pick the car up and carry it to the roadside "

Well if it had you in it i'd summon the strength from somwhere x

» Add a new message to this topic