FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Paris for the day

Paris for the day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm on my own in Paris for the afternoon/early evening....I'll be meeting up with family later tonight.

Any suggestions for what one could see and do in this cold Boxing Day..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Lots but I'm not there lol x storm x

Lol!

The sales don't start here till January so (window) shopping is now out of the equation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I was in Paris, I’d be treating myself to a pastry and a delicious coffee before taking myself for a walk. I love discovering hidden gems. Go find something you haven’t found before.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Montmartre? Have a (very expensive) coffee in the little square there. Ride the funicular railway, have a look at Sacre Coeur and take in the view.

Walk along the left bank or down the Champs Elysee. Buy a carnet and go to various stations on the metro just to see where it takes you.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm on my own in Paris for the afternoon/early evening....I'll be meeting up with family later tonight.

Any suggestions for what one could see and do in this cold Boxing Day..? "

You're in Paris?!! Paris?!! And strapped for ideas on what to do?!!

Put down your phone and look up for a start!

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"If I was in Paris, I’d be treating myself to a pastry and a delicious coffee before taking myself for a walk. I love discovering hidden gems. Go find something you haven’t found before. "

Was in France in November and sadly having a coffee and pastry over there is identical to having one here. Sorry for spoiling your hopes and dreams

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

La place du Tertre is the name of the square.

A Parisian recommended La Galette des Moulin to us, just off the square for food.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If I was in Paris, I’d be treating myself to a pastry and a delicious coffee before taking myself for a walk. I love discovering hidden gems. Go find something you haven’t found before.

Was in France in November and sadly having a coffee and pastry over there is identical to having one here. Sorry for spoiling your hopes and dreams "

I’m a fat bird. It’s coffee and a pastry. I’m happy.

I have been here a few times so I've seen much of the touristy stuff including le champs, montmatre, the Eiffel Tower and even walked down pigalle and into a sex shop (seedy as!!!) as I have family here though I've never had a number of hours all to myself...

My options were to wait for the premiership football and watch that or...go out...the weather isn't helping my enthusiasm!

Milton Keynes

"

I’m a fat bird. It’s coffee and a pastry. I’m happy. "

Any pastry in particular?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"I'm on my own in Paris for the afternoon/early evening....I'll be meeting up with family later tonight.

Any suggestions for what one could see and do in this cold Boxing Day..?

You're in Paris?!! Paris?!! And strapped for ideas on what to do?!!

Put down your phone and look up for a start!"

Put the phone down you say

Oh funny. Yes OP really that’s a good idea. For the reason Mistress means and also during our visit to Rome last year we used iPhone maps to help us find places. Well what a disaster that turned out to be. Dam thing kept changing from walk to car mode. We walked for hours and never found what we were looking for!

Milton Keynes

Being able to use Google maps while in France was a huge advantage for me.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Mmmmmmm knowing Paris like the back of my hand I'd say try the Trifle tower or the Archie Try Humphs and don't forget the shonze alleezee.

Glad to have been of help.

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"If I was in Paris, I’d be treating myself to a pastry and a delicious coffee before taking myself for a walk. I love discovering hidden gems. Go find something you haven’t found before.

Was in France in November and sadly having a coffee and pastry over there is identical to having one here. Sorry for spoiling your hopes and dreams

I’m a fat bird. It’s coffee and a pastry. I’m happy. "

I laughed. Also you went to the wrong patisserie previous poster.

OP, try Le Marais for pastries, falafel, cool bars or all day brunch with champagne. Lots of gay establishments but don't let that make you nervous.

In the end I took RER and metro into Chatelet...walked about and popped into a shop called Passage du Desir....an upscale sex shop on the high street....

Although, I was a tad nervy, I would never do that in the UK...certainly not without my partner.

Got some lube (we left ours at home), a pack of overpriced condoms just to see what the fuss is about and some body jewellery for my lady to bling out her bottom.

No pastries but I'm here for another week or so.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

So you entered the passage of desire! Good job you had lube and condoms.

» Add a new message to this topic