FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let down and i had bought a treat :-(

Let down and i had bought a treat :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I bought as a gift for tonight was meant to write x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I don't think any of the ladies on here would want to be your second choice as a last minute hookup to be honest.

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"I don't think any of the ladies on here would want to be your second choice as a last minute hookup to be honest. "

Plus bodystockings cost about a tenner... not really a selling point.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour x"

I don’t think you will get another meet!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont want a gift bought for someone else

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Gheee what some men will do/say to get a meet!!!!

I have half a bottle of bailys and a tin of roses any takers xxx

"Gheee what some men will do/say to get a meet!!!! "

Don’t think he got a meet though

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour x"

I think you've just found out from the responses that people aren't lovely here. Shame you're not a woman you'd have had men falling over you.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Gheee what some men will do/say to get a meet!!!!

Don’t think he got a meet though "

So that's amusing is it?

By *ucy LewdWoman  over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour x

I think you've just found out from the responses that people aren't lovely here. Shame you're not a woman you'd have had men falling over you."

I'm not sure the kind of blokes who would fall over themselves to make a late notice, 4am, second choice, potentially substance fueled meet are the ones you actually want to meet though.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour x

I think you've just found out from the responses that people aren't lovely here. Shame you're not a woman you'd have had men falling over you.

I'm not sure the kind of blokes who would fall over themselves to make a late notice, 4am, second choice, potentially substance fueled meet are the ones you actually want to meet though."

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Id charity shop it ....

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"Id charity shop it .... "
which shop though

"Gheee what some men will do/say to get a meet!!!!

Don’t think he got a meet though

So that's amusing is it?"

Yes it is actually

I would prefer a pair of Christmas socks if you have any going OP XXX

I think you've just found out from the responses that people aren't lovely here. Shame you're not a woman you'd have had men falling over you."

Tis the season of good will to all men. Except on fab!!!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Agree...but in fairness what he's offering isn't really tempting.

I'm not sure the kind of blokes who would fall over themselves to make a late notice, 4am, second choice, potentially substance fueled meet are the ones you actually want to meet though."

Yeah, its not THE sexiest offer in the world is it?

did anyone turn up

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour xdid anyone turn up "

Don't know, perhaps we should check new pics for a red body stocking...

Onestepoutofthedoor

Agree...but in fairness what he's offering isn't really tempting. "

It wasn't tempting to me either but I don’t speak for all women,it just pisses me off when a guy starts a thread who's not a regular poster and people are so quick in wanting to knock them down.

Very true

It wasn't tempting to me either but I don’t speak for all women,it just pisses me off when a guy starts a thread who's not a regular poster and people are so quick in wanting to knock them down."

See it far too often

It wasn't tempting to me either but I don’t speak for all women,it just pisses me off when a guy starts a thread who's not a regular poster and people are so quick in wanting to knock them down."

Succinctly put

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Totally

"Hey lovely people x Had a meet arranged tonight and was let down late, just wondered if there are any night owls up and fancied meeting? Ive a lovely red bodystocking here and would love for someone to have it tonight drop me a message if red is your colour xdid anyone turn up

Don't know, perhaps we should check new pics for a red body stocking..."

maybe he wore it .....you look

I've been noticing this too. It seems the trolls are everywhere

It pisses me off too

It wasn't tempting to me either but I don’t speak for all women,it just pisses me off when a guy starts a thread who's not a regular poster and people are so quick in wanting to knock them down.

It pisses me off too "

yes but most things do

It pisses me off too yes but most things do "

No, only people who think they’re being hilarious when they’re not

It pisses me off too yes but most things do

No, only people who think they’re being hilarious when they’re not "

lol

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

Wow if this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it b4 the first bell

Can you rearrange your meet for after xmas?

That's shit pal

Next time buy cakes

That way, if you get let down at least you have cake to fall back on

How else dya think I got to be this chunky ?

"That's shit pal

Next time buy cakes

That way, if you get let down at least you have cake to fall back on

How else dya think I got to be this chunky ? "

With cake big enough to fall back onto! Impressive

there's a lot of these threads around. Your not alone.

Are they on Fab? Who are they?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It's not just men. If you're not a regular poster/agree with the op you get turned on. I mentioned something on a thread recently, about members drugging and locking their kids up to enable strangers to come and fuck them in peace. I was called a liar and troll until others pointed out I wasn't as they remembered the post too.

Some people just wait for an opportunity to pounce, but yes, single men are the whipping boys.

It's not just men. If you're not a regular poster/agree with the op you get turned on. I mentioned something on a thread recently, about members drugging and locking their kids up to enable strangers to come and fuck them in peace. I was called a liar and troll until others pointed out I wasn't as they remembered the post too.

Some people just wait for an opportunity to pounce, but yes, single men are the whipping boys. "

or of course the new peoples comments just get ignored in favour of the regulars

Substance? Insulted, i dont barely drink

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Substance? Insulted, i dont barely drink "

It doesn't matter how hard or well you try mate, a lot of women on here will never be satisfied. Lick your wounds and keep walking mate

By *icky-discoMan  over a year ago

oxford

Wear it yourself red is very Christmassy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Where's the Christmas spirit, feeling for his loss! Hope you get some hot fun soon op

"Where's the Christmas spirit, feeling for his loss! Hope you get some hot fun soon op "
he wore the body suit himself he's ok

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

OP, best of luck in the new year hun I pm'd you x

» Add a new message to this topic