FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pervy together

pervy together

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Hi me and my partner talking last night we been together 5 years both were with other people but we were saying we never spoke about kinks we just done anything we wanted to eachother and loved it our question is how many others find there pervy partner and just do what you want or are them some whoes partner wont do certain things are we lucky or is everybody like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I was quite lucky with my last partner as we were quite open to trying new things and he pushed his boundaries quite a bit.

Now I'm single and dabbling in real world dating I'm finding it quite daunting thinking how to bring up the subject of sex and kinks lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a chat, if we fancy it we do it! There’s nothing yet we haven’t said yes to.

We prefer honesty and discuss first.

It works for us.

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

I know thats what ime saying it was so natural for us but we both agreed we wouldnt have done certain things with previous partners

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know thats what ime saying it was so natural for us but we both agreed we wouldnt have done certain things with previous partners"

I get you now, same situation here. Sarah tried organising a mff with her ex he baulked at the idea. Can’t understa why!

» Add a new message to this topic