FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Perverted truckers

Perverted truckers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *immy fingers OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

So who likes to have sex in their cab where the best place and nearly getting caught

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I've seen some of the women who climb into truckers cabs, particularly around Castleford and Hull, I'd rather slam my cock in a door than go near them!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen some of the women who climb into truckers cabs, particularly around Castleford and Hull, I'd rather slam my cock in a door than go near them! "

"I've seen some of the women who climb into truckers cabs, particularly around Castleford and Hull, I'd rather slam my cock in a door than go near them! "

Agree, where’s the shower......gross

No as most are fat with eating too many yorkie bars

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

having frequented various swing forums for well over a decade, i've noticed there seems to be a rather high percentage of TV's Cd's and wearers of womens knickers in the haulage industry...does it form part of the RHA membership requirments?

By *ab_SparklesWoman  over a year ago

sparkle Surprised

"having frequented various swing forums for well over a decade, i've noticed there seems to be a rather high percentage of TV's Cd's and wearers of womens knickers in the haulage industry...does it form part of the RHA membership requirments? "
find out report back

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"having frequented various swing forums for well over a decade, i've noticed there seems to be a rather high percentage of TV's Cd's and wearers of womens knickers in the haulage industry...does it form part of the RHA membership requirments? find out report back "

Best i can offer is to offer my services to frequent the underwear contents of the hot totty brunette woman who drives a rig in Ice Road Truckers

By *appyhumper123Man  over a year ago

hull

"No as most are fat with eating too many yorkie bars "

Were not all fat truckers tho iam partial to the odd yorkie bar

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I was driving through Normanton last year and saw a hideously rough looking woman in thigh highs and leopard print getting out of one sleeper cab and climbing straight into the next one in a layby, with a queue of others waiting to go afterwards, it was double grim and tonic

"No as most are fat with eating too many yorkie bars

Were not all fat truckers tho iam partial to the odd yorkie bar "

Lol but i bet you have a nice tanned elbow in the summer with it hanging out the window .

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I live, as the crow flies, very close to an industrial estate where a lot of truckers park up overnight.

I've fell asleep some nights, leaving myself logged on here, always amused when I wake in the morning by the number of irresistible offers I've received!

"I live, as the crow flies, very close to an industrial estate where a lot of truckers park up overnight.

I've fell asleep some nights, leaving myself logged on here, always amused when I wake in the morning by the number of irresistible offers I've received! "

They want you too nibble there yorkie bar

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Do i look as if i want to fuck in a truck. No thank you. Bn asked loads of times but would never consider doing it. Im to classy lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I live, as the crow flies, very close to an industrial estate where a lot of truckers park up overnight.

I've fell asleep some nights, leaving myself logged on here, always amused when I wake in the morning by the number of irresistible offers I've received!

They want you too nibble there yorkie bar "

Damn shame! I don't like chocolate

"I was driving through Normanton last year and saw a hideously rough looking woman in thigh highs and leopard print getting out of one sleeper cab and climbing straight into the next one in a layby, with a queue of others waiting to go afterwards, it was double grim and tonic "

I bet the truckers didn't think that

hull

Lol but i bet you have a nice tanned elbow in the summer with it hanging out the window . "

Lol that's so 70s

Any truckers near Bury St Edmunds want to pleasure my young sub lady tonight?

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I've fell asleep some nights, leaving myself logged on here, always amused when I wake in the morning by the number of irresistible offers I've received! "

I saw the title and thought it was a job advert.

Not all truck drivers are male y'know.

Lol but i bet you have a nice tanned elbow in the summer with it hanging out the window .

Lol that's so 70s "

Lol was last summer on the road too hell .

By *ina2018Woman  over a year ago

kil

hull

Lol that's so 70s

Lol was last summer on the road too hell . "

every road leads to hell

"Do i look as if i want to fuck in a truck. No thank you. Bn asked loads of times but would never consider doing it. Im to classy lol"

Did once, in Thurrock services.out of my cab, into a colleagues and you can guess the rest

I can tell you that a Volvo fm is waaaay too cramped but at least I was getting paid for it.

hull

"Do i look as if i want to fuck in a truck. No thank you. Bn asked loads of times but would never consider doing it. Im to classy lol

Did once, in Thurrock services.out of my cab, into a colleagues and you can guess the rest

I can tell you that a Volvo fm is waaaay too cramped but at least I was getting paid for it. "

You want an FH for that lol

"Do i look as if i want to fuck in a truck. No thank you. Bn asked loads of times but would never consider doing it. Im to classy lol

I can tell you that a Volvo fm is waaaay too cramped but at least I was getting paid for it.

You want an FH for that lol"

A long way up but once you're in...very comfy.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I probably meet 40/50 drivers a day in my job and I wouldn’t touch half of them with a very long barge pole, some you can smell before they even get to the window to book in and then the other half are well groomed and smell lovely but cab hopping is not something I’d consider doing no matter how lovely the driver smells

hull

You want an FH for that lol

A long way up but once you're in...very comfy."

Lol

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

You can't tar all the driver's with the same brush. Not all drivers are smelly, they do have showers and washing facilities at the services. And don't knock it until you've tried it, it's actually more fun than you think.

"You can't tar all the driver's with the same brush. Not all drivers are smelly, they do have showers and washing facilities at the services. And don't knock it until you've tried it, it's actually more fun than you think. "

I've arsed about in wagons in yards a bit but not on the road..not artic anyhow. Fun but not sure I'd like it as a job..not with needing to keep taco cards right and all that..can't mess with them as easy as the old paper ones I believe..could be wrong though.

hull

You don't need to muck about with them, you just keep within the law problem solved

"You don't need to muck about with them, you just keep within the law problem solved"

Yeah see i'm not good with that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'd quire like to fuck in a lorry

Sorry everyone but I don't shower after being fucked, I like to keep the man and spunk smell on me till morning....So a showerless cab is cool with me. XXX

By *itch n BollockCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd quire like to fuck in a lorry "

Female half of couple here does it quite often and it's a big turn on when your at a service station and you leave the cab. They all know what you've been up to but what they don't know is that it was the husband.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"You can't tar all the driver's with the same brush. Not all drivers are smelly, they do have showers and washing facilities at the services. And don't knock it until you've tried it, it's actually more fun than you think. "

I didn’t tar all, I said half, I know they have showers in the services it’s just that some choose not to use them

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Having seen the state of some members accommodation in their pics ,I dare say my truck cab is a lot cleaner and tidier

hull

I'm your man then lol

By *ax1971Man  over a year ago

St helens

Were not all fat truckers tho iam partial to the odd yorkie bar "

Yorkies make you fart...

hull

Yorkies make you fart... "

They do

By *immy fingers OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Sorry everyone but I don't shower after being fucked, I like to keep the man and spunk smell on me till morning....So a showerless cab is cool with me. XXX"

Well if I'm in the area I'll be InTouch.

» Add a new message to this topic