FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Usually we are rushing around last minute and then sat until midnight wrapping presents.

This year however we are going to be organised. We plan to attend a Christingle Service with the family, have something totally unhealthy for tea, light the log burner cosy down on the sofa and watch Christmas DVD's and munch on chocolates.

Time will tell whether things go to plan.

How do you guys plan to spend yours?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

might spend a little bit of Christmas eve checking out your profile wishing I was with you two

I'm doing a quick four hour shift (sigh!) in the morning, then heading round to my parents' house in the afternoon. Then, in the evening, I'll have a nice bath with smellies and get into my nice new Christmas Eve pyjamas, we'll have our traditional Christmas Eve tea, beef stew with thin sliced potatoes and Stilton on top, then we all just chill out.

Pub hopefully x

Awww that sounds really good and the Christmas pjs brilliant

Merry Christmas

I'm normally always up wrapping presents too. I might try and be organised and do it before hand this year

The ex husband is down to be here for the boys, so we will be doing “family” stuff, mainly me waiting on the three of them hand and foot! But Xmas eve box, bit of Christmas tv and then early nights!

Hopefully chilling with a Jack Daniels watching a Christmas film in front of a log fire

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

I like Neve am doing a 4 hour shift but in the evening, so will do last of my prep before I go in... then once home have a glass of something cold while relaxing in a bubble bath

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Tbh, Christmas is sorted in advance presents wise (done so now). It’s the food on Saturday to get that is the big rush.

I was organised in buying prezzies but not started wrapping yet and working all week so I'll be sat Xmas eve once kids are in bed trying to get it done unless I'm lucky enough that kids settle early enough to let me get it done during the week. Doubt it though got the school concert tomorrow night so will be a late 1 and working 8am till midnight at end of the week. I need my own personal wrapping elf... preferably a naughty 1 that could satisfy all my wants haha

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Usually i am wrapping presents for Mrs Surrey but this year we are going to wait till Jan as we only want one thing each..

so no presents to wrap..

be drinking port with the daughter i reckon..

Got to admit I love a midnight carol service really gets me in the right Christmas mood

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I made a rule that all wrapping has to be done before Christmas Eve a few years ago!

I'm working until 1. Then I'm taking my daughter to our village panto which is always great, wine and mince pies in the interval. Come back, have gammon, egg and chips for tea. Prep the veg for Christmas Day. We usually then chill out, watch a film and shoo the kids off to bed but that might be difficult as they are older now!!

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

I’m going out for breakfast with my best friends and our families.

Then I’m going home with my kids, we’re having our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, roast lamb rather than turkey, all the usual trimmings, crackers etc and then in the evening it will be pjs on, break out the chocolates and watch something festive or playing games as my kids are off to their Dad after we’ve opened presents in the morning

I’m really looking forward to it (Not actually sure how I feel about Christmas Day yet, as this will be my first without them )

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'll be driving to Derbyshire to spend Xmas day with my mum

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

With my son .... where else would I be.

With my daughter and two of my grandkids, I stay over and we track Santa,I'm as excited as my grandkids

Working.. mattless...childless... bar humbug!

"I’m going out for breakfast with my best friends and our families.

Then I’m going home with my kids, we’re having our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, roast lamb rather than turkey, all the usual trimmings, crackers etc and then in the evening it will be pjs on, break out the chocolates and watch something festive or playing games as my kids are off to their Dad after we’ve opened presents in the morning

I’m really looking forward to it (Not actually sure how I feel about Christmas Day yet, as this will be my first without them )"

My first without mine.

It's my birthday, not sure what my girlfriend has planed but she always comes up trumps with something fun to go out and do. Then a curry on the evening

Half planned some fun with a friend. We shall see. Can't think of a better way to spend the evening to be honest

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m really looking forward to it (Not actually sure how I feel about Christmas Day yet, as this will be my first without them )

My first without mine. "

No doubt about it, you will both find it very strange without your children.

Sincerely hope you both manage to get through the day with some smiles and happiness.

By *lueWonderMan  over a year ago

Preston.....ish

I’m really looking forward to it (Not actually sure how I feel about Christmas Day yet, as this will be my first without them )"

Same. Although I have them Christmas eve and Christmas morning.

usually - xmas eve is me and my 2 grown up kids - about 10 pm start to eat 'party' food and traditionally cook too much but eat it all anyway - at midnight open pressies - this year son not home at xmas but he has been here a few days so xmas was early in our house - we went out for many cocktails and a lovely meal - but .... and im not really a xmas fan -- it didnt feel like xmas at all

My first without mine.

Sincerely hope you both manage to get through the day with some smiles and happiness."

Bf and small child away at her dads.. im going to be so lost.

Thankyou..

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

I have hatched a devious plan for Christmas eve...

I'm going to break into Santa's office while he's out and steal his naughty list....

I would laugh manically at this point like an evil villain, but one thing the Bond films has taught me is never to give your plans away too eaely and laugh..the evil laughing villains always come to a sticky end..

Working

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

I shall be at home on my own all over the Christmas same as I do every year the past 7yrs. I'll probably light the fire early and stretch out on the couch in my cosy onesie watching tv until bedtime. Then christmas day I do the same again boxing day too. It's so exciting lol

"Usually we are rushing around last minute and then sat until midnight wrapping presents.

This year however we are going to be organised. We plan to attend a Christingle Service with the family, have something totally unhealthy for tea, light the log burner cosy down on the sofa and watch Christmas DVD's and munch on chocolates.

Time will tell whether things go to plan.

How do you guys plan to spend yours?"

Spending mine in work, then home to a nice warm bed

Traffic land

My first without mine. "

I hope you still have a lovely day x

Traffic land

My first without mine.

Sincerely hope you both manage to get through the day with some smiles and happiness."

Thank you! I’m planning a full on pjs, sofa, tv fest accompanied by wine and cheese!

Traffic land

Same. Although I have them Christmas eve and Christmas morning. "

I hope you have a good day too. I’m hiding away at home and having a lazy day

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I will be alone Ms....I love it, snuggle down, watch crap tv, relax.

Mainly telling the mini beast that it isn’t Monday yet and then it will be ‘go to sleep’

Cemetery to lay wreaths for our parents first thing. then home to a full English, Kids have Xmas Eve boxes to open. Grandkids are coming at tea time so will be tracking santa till its time for them to go home, then into the hot tub and watch a Xmas movie with a very large glass of Baileys

By *lueWonderMan  over a year ago

Preston.....ish

Same. Although I have them Christmas eve and Christmas morning.

I hope you have a good day too. I’m hiding away at home and having a lazy day"

sending you Christmas positivity... If we were closer we could hide together. x

» Add a new message to this topic