FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A song for the ladies

A song for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockchic OP   Woman  over a year ago

Uttoxeter/Stoke-on-Trent

• SING WITH ME GIRLS!!! • At first I was afraid , I was petrified! When u said u had 10 inches, Lord I almost died! But I’d spent oh so many nights just waiting for a man that long, that I grew strong, and knew that I could take u on... • But there u are - another lie! I was ready for a Big Mac and u brought me a french fry! I should have known that it was bullshit , a sad pathetic dream, should have known there was no anaconda lurking in ur jeans! Go on now go - walk out the door – don’t u promise me 10 inches and then turn up with 4... Weren't u a prat to think I wouldn’t find out? Dont u know we’re only joking when we say size don’t count? I will survive - as long as I have batteries my sex life's gonna to thrive, I will always have good sex with a handful of latex - I will survive - I will survive…. HEEYYYY!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elen HewieCouple  over a year ago

Gateshead

Cool u had that lie to

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"• SING WITH ME GIRLS!!! • At first I was afraid , I was petrified! When u said u had 10 inches, Lord I almost died! But I’d spent oh so many nights just waiting for a man that long, that I grew strong, and knew that I could take u on... • But there u are - another lie! I was ready for a Big Mac and u brought me a french fry! I should have known that it was bullshit , a sad pathetic dream, should have known there was no anaconda lurking in ur jeans! Go on now go - walk out the door – don’t u promise me 10 inches and then turn up with 4... Weren't u a prat to think I wouldn’t find out? Dont u know we’re only joking when we say size don’t count? I will survive - as long as I have batteries my sex life's gonna to thrive, I will always have good sex with a handful of latex - I will survive - I will survive…. HEEYYYY!!!"

Lol Thanks, this made me laugh,

Nothing worse than a big mac when you are promised a Big Whopper!

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Hope I am no french fry, but I'm no 10 incher. I see myself more as a Japanese meal, smaller portions, but so many courses.

» Add a new message to this topic