FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Missing Somone this Christmas

Missing Somone this Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fabbers, forum posters and lurkers.

It’s the festive period and there are party’s and celebrations going on left right and centre it’s always easy to think that everyone is out there having fun at this time, like many others out there this time of year is a difficult one me as I lost my dad to cancer 16 years ago today. There have already been plenty of tears shed when putting up certain decorations that I used to do with my dad which I’m now doing these same traditions with my own kids. Now I wasn’t exactly close to my dad being the 3rd boy born and with a younger sister so I may have that middle child syndrome thing but he really did help me out doing small simple things to get me through some really tough times growing up and the fact that he never got to see my two boys coming into this world, which I know he would have loved, so for that I really do miss him.

So I propose a toast and hold your phones and lighters in the air to those loved ones, friends and family alike, that are no longer with us and big hugs, cwtch’s, man hugs and pats on backs to anyone that needs them, let me share the love with you lovely people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sending you the biggest amount of hugs I can possibly stretch across the Internet... Much love to you on such a hard day xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big hugs from us as well .... we both have lost very special people xx

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Been missing special people for far too long now... never gets any easier and more so this time of year doubly so as the time of year we lost them and also they're birthdays...

» Add a new message to this topic