FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oh my god

Oh my god

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll come back to this but mind is blown!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

You can’t leave us in suspense like that

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

In a good way or bad way? X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us now. Dammit!!!

What, I hate being left in suspense x

Bad way. Real bad way. Like I'm gonna have to leave here and I ain't being a stupid bastard. I'll open my filters to exchange kik with people I want to stay in contact with. Just on the phone to my friend a minute.

"Bad way. Real bad way. Like I'm gonna have to leave here and I ain't being a stupid bastard. I'll open my filters to exchange kik with people I want to stay in contact with. Just on the phone to my friend a minute. "

Aww. I hope you’re ok x

"Bad way. Real bad way. Like I'm gonna have to leave here and I ain't being a stupid bastard. I'll open my filters to exchange kik with people I want to stay in contact with. Just on the phone to my friend a minute. "

Oh no! Big hugs lovely. I hope you don't leave

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Oh no. Sorry to hear. We haven't spoken but I enjoy your forum contributions.

Hope all is ok.

I’m sorry to hear things aren’t good

Sending you love, hope you’re ok.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Noooooooo I love your posts

Hope you're ok

Shit happens... Unfortunately that's life

Oh no, will be sorry to see you go. I enjoy your posts, but If it’s for safety I understand x

I hope it turns out not to be that bad and you don't leave.

Hugs. X

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Y do you have to go op ??

"Hope you're ok"

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Ah much love & big hugs lovey x I hope whatever it is, turns out not to be so bad xx

I've got to leave this site my best friend just told me nothing good comes of it and she's right cos it doesn't. I'm too sensitive for it. I know this. I know I'm on the wrong site for what I want. I know this. I know it before anyone says what do you expect. But even though it's a sex site it doesn't mean respect goes out the window.

I feel like a massive fucking cunt and never in 7 years have I ever felt as used as I have now.

Right that guy all nicey nice, spoke every day since we met whilst he was away. Had him in my home a week before Xmas, absolutely lovely and attentive and all the right shit, see you again blah blah all the shit you know how it goes. Then radio silence. I sent a message on WhatsApp saying I don't feel cool, I had this back, haha it is what it is tam, you're a nice girl but I don't want anything serious, me I thought you'd read my profile (the way it was before when I said looking for someone to be mutually exclusive with blah blah blah) I said I thought he messaged because of the profile, he says haha if you want that then try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love. oh my fucking actual god like, that comment there just showed that even from the very first time he contacted me there was no respect at all. I'm on a shagging site with my fanny out therefore people can just fuck me as they want. I had him in my home like a week before Xmas and stupidly like an absolute fucking mong thought that he liked me.

I've got to get off here, I'm not gonna find what I want and you know I love all you guys to bits you've been my friends for years and respect you all but I'm worth more than a guy thinking I'm only good enough for a fuck.

I'm going to the shop to buy some fags. Leave people that wanna have my kik details message then I gotta get off. I ain't fucking wanting people to beg me to stay before any of the twats start. I feel like a fool and that's the worst feeling I can have.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 23:26:07]

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Very sorry to read that.

Some people are cunts. Simple as that.

All the very best to you.

"I've got to leave this site my best friend just told me nothing good comes of it and she's right cos it doesn't. I'm too sensitive for it. I know this. I know I'm on the wrong site for what I want. I know this. I know it before anyone says what do you expect. But even though it's a sex site it doesn't mean respect goes out the window.

I feel like a massive fucking cunt and never in 7 years have I ever felt as used as I have now.

Right that guy all nicey nice, spoke every day since we met whilst he was away. Had him in my home a week before Xmas, absolutely lovely and attentive and all the right shit, see you again blah blah all the shit you know how it goes. Then radio silence. I sent a message on WhatsApp saying I don't feel cool, I had this back, haha it is what it is tam, you're a nice girl but I don't want anything serious, me I thought you'd read my profile (the way it was before when I said looking for someone to be mutually exclusive with blah blah blah) I said I thought he messaged because of the profile, he says haha if you want that then try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love. oh my fucking actual god like, that comment there just showed that even from the very first time he contacted me there was no respect at all. I'm on a shagging site with my fanny out therefore people can just fuck me as they want. I had him in my home like a week before Xmas and stupidly like an absolute fucking mong thought that he liked me.

I've got to get off here, I'm not gonna find what I want and you know I love all you guys to bits you've been my friends for years and respect you all but I'm worth more than a guy thinking I'm only good enough for a fuck.

I'm going to the shop to buy some fags. Leave people that wanna have my kik details message then I gotta get off. I ain't fucking wanting people to beg me to stay before any of the twats start. I feel like a fool and that's the worst feeling I can have. "

What a dick! I’m sorry this has happened to you

[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 23:34:09]

"[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 23:26:07]"

Yeah, know what you mean!

Iv had this from a few guys, so don't listen to the bullshit anymore and I have the control now, take a break dust yourself off babe and take control! Virtual hugs sent your way babe x

"Any chance of a blow job before you leave ??"

Aren’t you hilarious

"I've got to leave this site my best friend just told me nothing good comes of it and she's right cos it doesn't. I'm too sensitive for it. I know this. I know I'm on the wrong site for what I want. I know this. I know it before anyone says what do you expect. But even though it's a sex site it doesn't mean respect goes out the window.

I'm going to the shop to buy some fags. Leave people that wanna have my kik details message then I gotta get off. I ain't fucking wanting people to beg me to stay before any of the twats start. I feel like a fool and that's the worst feeling I can have. "

That says more about him than it does about you, he knew exactly what you wanted and chose to use that for his own gratification, he’s a complete twunt. Don’t rush into any hasty decisions but can understand your hurt and want to run away at the moment. Take care whatever you decide x

Fill sorry for you op but rember not all the guys on hear are like that.

But hope you have a happy futcher.

"That says more about him than it does about you, he knew exactly what you wanted and chose to use that for his own gratification, he’s a complete twunt. Don’t rush into any hasty decisions but can understand your hurt and want to run away at the moment. Take care whatever you decide x "

This

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Is this buffet man? I was worried you were doing too much for him

"Is this buffet man? I was worried you were doing too much for him "

As most of us did

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Some people....

Sorry to hear about this Miss Wilkes and whatever you decide, the best of luck to you.

Not everyone is a twat.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ignore what he says! You’re too good for him honey! Don’t just give up the site because of him, you have friends here.

Anyway I hope you are ok honey.

xxx

I'm going to the shop to buy some fags. Leave people that wanna have my kik details message then I gotta get off. I ain't fucking wanting people to beg me to stay before any of the twats start. I feel like a fool and that's the worst feeling I can have.

But hope you have a happy futcher."

I’d say the majority of men on here are exactly like that.

Grantham

"Is this buffet man? I was worried you were doing too much for him

As most of us did "

Bastard

"Very sorry to read that.

Some people are cunts. Simple as that.

All the very best to you. "

So much this.

Gutted for you.

I am sorry to hear that - you hold the power not him - just remember that.

But hope you have a happy futcher.

I’d say the majority of men on here are exactly like that."

But not all.

I'm not like that and never wood be like that.

Woodount even think about being like that.

I'm Shor I'm not the Onley 1.

I'm sorry to read that, MissWilkes, you're cool and funny as fuck. I hope you find the right fella.

Shame to see you go.

We haven't spoken directly but I have genuinely enjoyed your forum contributions.

Hopefully everything will work out for you

I don't see how that means you have to leave. Just says a lot about him and his opinion of women.

Then again maybe I'm being selfish not wanting you to leave cos you're one of the funniest posters on the forums

I don't even want to go to bed I'm gonna have to change my sheets now cos they'll have remnants of his smell. His spunk isn't even dry inside me. He fully know what I was looking for. I said it many times. Was that comman man, the if you want someone to be exclusive to you try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love! Oh my god like. I could have big neon letters on my profile saying I do not just want a one off fuck I'm not cut out for it. I'm just not, too sensitive.

"I'm sorry to read that, MissWilkes, you're cool and funny as fuck. I hope you find the right fella."

What he said ^^

I like you on the forums a lot. But I honestly think what you are looking for isn't here. I really hope you find the right guy for you. And I hope you write a book, because I'd genuinely like to read one from you

Enjoy your Christmas and New Year. Don't let anything on here bother you.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Shitty thing to happen to you but it’s very common behaviour for a lot of blokes.

"I don't even want to go to bed I'm gonna have to change my sheets now cos they'll have remnants of his smell. His spunk isn't even dry inside me. He fully know what I was looking for. I said it many times. Was that comman man, the if you want someone to be exclusive to you try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love! Oh my god like. I could have big neon letters on my profile saying I do not just want a one off fuck I'm not cut out for it. I'm just not, too sensitive."

You gave him too much lovely and he took advantage xx

"I don't even want to go to bed I'm gonna have to change my sheets now cos they'll have remnants of his smell. His spunk isn't even dry inside me. He fully know what I was looking for. I said it many times. Was that comman man, the if you want someone to be exclusive to you try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love! Oh my god like. I could have big neon letters on my profile saying I do not just want a one off fuck I'm not cut out for it. I'm just not, too sensitive."

I don’t think this site is the place to find what you’re looking for but I think you should stay just for the forums because you are definitely one of the most interesting people on here and you like helping people with problems.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Lots of rude idiotic intensitive men on here!

You are in control, not him.

Chin up girl.

xx

I’ve only just met you through the forums and I may not know you at all. But, comments like that are one that you shouldn’t let get to you. I know it’s much easier said than done. On a site like this, people come out with all sorts. Even after you’ve met someone and you may seem to be getting close, don’t be surprised if the tables turn and the true colours show. It’s part and parcel of it all, although it shouldn’t be.

It’s something that just happens. You just gotta keep your chin up and you’ll get through it.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I don't even want to go to bed I'm gonna have to change my sheets now cos they'll have remnants of his smell. His spunk isn't even dry inside me. He fully know what I was looking for. I said it many times. Was that comman man, the if you want someone to be exclusive to you try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love! Oh my god like. I could have big neon letters on my profile saying I do not just want a one off fuck I'm not cut out for it. I'm just not, too sensitive.

You gave him too much lovely and he took advantage xx"

No, this is not her fault, she laid it in the line and he screwed her over. For a fuck.

Awww she’s gone.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Will everyone just stop it with calling the bloke.

What's he done ?

Ms. Wilkes, you don't have to leave. People will call the bloke fit to bust because they like you. I don't see what he's done that is so wrong.

I truly want you to find what it is you are looking for.

She's gone. Ffs she was an amazing contributor.

It's a shagging site to some but it's also a conduit where you might find someone fully compatible that you won't find on traditional sites. No point spending 3 months getting to know someone on a vanilla site to only find out that they don't like oral ffs!

Takes a lot of balls to be on here for some people, putting yourself out there for the Internet to judge. This isn't a game people, some people are here for more than a fumble.

King's Crustacean

Yeah. Don't be afraid to switch off your lights.

"I don't even want to go to bed I'm gonna have to change my sheets now cos they'll have remnants of his smell. His spunk isn't even dry inside me. He fully know what I was looking for. I said it many times. Was that comman man, the if you want someone to be exclusive to you try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love! Oh my god like. I could have big neon letters on my profile saying I do not just want a one off fuck I'm not cut out for it. I'm just not, too sensitive.

No, this is not her fault, she laid it in the line and he screwed her over. For a fuck. "

I have to agree with this. She's always made it clear what her intentions are on here. When someone lies, pretending to want the same thing, for a fuck. it's an extremely shitty thing to do.

Grantham

She's sone and come back before, hopefully she will again

"She's sone and come back before, hopefully she will again "

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I don't see what he's done that is so wrong. "

You think "haha if you want that then try not being on a shagging site with your fanny out love" is an acceptable way to speak to people?

I genuinely did enjoy reading her posts she made me laugh a lot just when I needed it.

Unfortunately a massive c*** has lost us another lady off site, and I read on the forums a lot more deciding wether to leave because of scrotes like this person who just wanted to get his dick wet and fuck the consequences. He showed her no respect, the whole fucking forum and anyone who reads her profile knew exactly what she wanted and he blatantly ignored that. Also unfortunately there seem to be a lot more like this on here recently. Soon there be less and less women who will put up with it.

I'm sorry, I am actually angry at this.

I hope she rejoins and reads this incognito, miss wilkes you will be genuinely missed by me. Don't let the t*** win! Hugs for you. X

King's Crustacean

I hope she comes back if she wants to.

I hope she doesn't come back if she has realised this place isn't for her.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Another here hoping that she has more peace of mind asap. His abusive comments, if nothing else, are obnoxious. I'll miss her - at least she knows that many people here love and respect her.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Oh dear poor Misswilkes.

Its a sad state of affairs the extreme lows some people will go to. After 7 years of fab shes not learnt anything and Im genuinely cant believe shes that shocked at this outcome. Which obviously she is.

My god how many of us have been on the receiving end of this situation.

Sending her hope and never stop believing x

I question some people's validity to comment on this forum. Well, to be on the site at all frankly.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but just because you are free to express it doesn't always mean you should.

I can't call out anyone in particular but I think to the general audience an assumption is there to be made.

It's a shame because Miss Wilkes had friends she didn't even know she had. Not everyone wanted to get in her knickers. Hell, not everyone wanted to even see them. Some people just wanted to know her and be glad they did.

I hope she comes back. I fear it will be a long time before she does though.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'll miss her posts. Hope she does come back. S

I'm sad she felt she had to leave because of her experience here.

No one ever should be treated that way no matter what some may think this site is about.

"

It's a shame because Miss Wilkes had friends she didn't even know she had. Not everyone wanted to get in her knickers. Hell, not everyone wanted to even see them. Some people just wanted to know her and be glad they did.

"

True dat.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

A cracking poster, will be missed but it's a lot to expect anyone here to be genuine.

I've fell for bullshit a few times and have had to harden myself for self preservation.

If you're reading from afar love, still think you should try the kink scene. More likely to find what you want there

"

If you're reading from afar love, still think you should try the kink scene. More likely to find what you want there"

So true! Some things she said cracked me up some would at!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"She's sone and come back before, hopefully she will again "

Yea she has several times

I don’t doubt she will be back again soon if only for the forums

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

As many if you will know , we liked her a lot , despite us and her being opposite ends of the swinging spectrum .

She really wasn’t a swinger in any sense of the word . By her own admission many times she said as much . She wanted complete ownership of any guy that shagged her , and he wouldn’t have to jump through so many hooos to even get close .

But that’s cool , she made this perfectly clear from the start so she wasn’t giving any false information . In fact no one could have been any more honest .

So why was she here ?

To try and find a guy who would be faithful to her , and be kinky enough to satisfy her needs .

That was never going to happen , and most of us knew it . Sadly she didn’t , and she persevered nevertheless .

It’s a real shame that she has suffered this enormous reality check , and we are sending virtual hugs as I write .

We truly hope she finds what she’s looking for , and one things for sure - it won’t be in here .

Fab isn't offering what the Op was looking for, seven years of looking and this unfortunate experience has proved that to her.

I think its selfish of people to hope she'll come back, its probably better for her that she doesn't.

By *wizzlenipsMan  over a year ago

Newport

"Will everyone just stop it with calling the bloke.

What's he done ?

Ms. Wilkes, you don't have to leave. People will call the bloke fit to bust because they like you. I don't see what he's done that is so wrong.

I truly want you to find what it is you are looking for. "

I know you like to stir and act the troll but seriously?

"As many if you will know , we liked her a lot , despite us and her being opposite ends of the swinging spectrum .

She really wasn’t a swinger in any sense of the word . By her own admission many times she said as much . She wanted complete ownership of any guy that shagged her , and he wouldn’t have to jump through so many hooos to even get close .

But that’s cool , she made this perfectly clear from the start so she wasn’t giving any false information . In fact no one could have been any more honest .

So why was she here ?

To try and find a guy who would be faithful to her , and be kinky enough to satisfy her needs .

That was never going to happen , and most of us knew it . Sadly she didn’t , and she persevered nevertheless .

It’s a real shame that she has suffered this enormous reality check , and we are sending virtual hugs as I write .

We truly hope she finds what she’s looking for , and one things for sure - it won’t be in here ."

I think there is a lot of truth in what you say but I think she could have been something she didn't realise she was...... I missed the window to get her Kik and I don't want anyone here to give me it but I sure as hell wish I had the balls to chat with her. Got a feeling that even though I am not her type, I could have been a friend.

Hope she comes back.

No, this is not her fault, she laid it in the line and he screwed her over. For a fuck. "

Yes exactly this, nasty men on here!

"I genuinely did enjoy reading her posts she made me laugh a lot just when I needed it.

Unfortunately a massive c*** has lost us another lady off site, and I read on the forums a lot more deciding wether to leave because of scrotes like this person who just wanted to get his dick wet and fuck the consequences. He showed her no respect, the whole fucking forum and anyone who reads her profile knew exactly what she wanted and he blatantly ignored that. Also unfortunately there seem to be a lot more like this on here recently. Soon there be less and less women who will put up with it.

I hope she rejoins and reads this incognito, miss wilkes you will be genuinely missed by me. Don't let the t*** win! Hugs for you. X"

Oh totally, this site is saturated with scumbag men.

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Wow what a cunt to suddenly change on her like that. Sometimes we miss these types of people and let them in. It doesn’t make her a cunt, she’s been very clear what she wanted.

Hope she’s ok. If not this site I’m not sure where is appropriate. There is a gap for Kinky singles wanting more than a fuck and go, vanilla sites don’t cut it.

Sorry this happened to her, I feel gutted for her and hope she’s ok

But hope you have a happy futcher."

Yeah they are

Isn't the right place for everyone I guess.

The bottom of this thread has turned into an xy chromo shooting gallery!

Miss Wilkes left in a bit of a hurry. She's asked me to give her kik to anyone that wants to keep in touch with her. Just PM me and I'll pass her username on to ones she was close to, but didn't have time to give it to

"Miss Wilkes left in a bit of a hurry. She's asked me to give her kik to anyone that wants to keep in touch with her. Just PM me and I'll pass her username on to ones she was close to, but didn't have time to give it to "

She had an emotional crisis. I feel sorry for your inbox now because of all the people who will be messaging you for her Kik.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Some people lie to get what they want: who knew.

Take everything with a pinch of salt.

"Miss Wilkes left in a bit of a hurry. She's asked me to give her kik to anyone that wants to keep in touch with her. Just PM me and I'll pass her username on to ones she was close to, but didn't have time to give it to

She had an emotional crisis. I feel sorry for your inbox now because of all the people who will be messaging you for her Kik. "

There is only a small percentage that uses the forums. It should be fine. Miss Wilkes was close to some on here. I thought it better to put it here, than on a status

"There is only a small percentage that uses the forums. It should be fine. Miss Wilkes was close to some on here. I thought it better to put it here, than on a status "

Check your DM's, and if you want to refer to my posts on this thread if you want to. I can't message you again without reply, and why should I..... I am not like most.

By clinging on and doing the kik thing...the drama woe is me cycle will continue.

Mist of us have been led to a dead end by a guy.

It's not something that is exclusive to Fab.

But I do think she needs to get a sexual health test ...

And a clean break.

"By clinging on and doing the kik thing..."

The Kik thing was a cry for help, poor lass it seems like she didn't know what else to do. Seems like she felt like she was falling somewhere dark and fired the Kik out for her parachute to open.

Been there, done that. Scars to show for the it. And the journey sucks. I just hope those close to her pulled her 'chute for her.

"By clinging on and doing the kik thing...

The Kik thing was a cry for help, poor lass it seems like she didn't know what else to do. Seems like she felt like she was falling somewhere dark and fired the Kik out for her parachute to open.

Been there, done that. Scars to show for the it. And the journey sucks. I just hope those close to her pulled her 'chute for her. "

Close? Or just virtual nobodies?

Words on a screen....

"Close? Or just virtual nobodies?

Words on a screen....

"

Only she will be able to answer that. One thing I am learning very quickly is how open and warm the Fab family can be. She will know who she can count on and if they rallied to her side then good for her and good for them. I have seen her posts about this guy and for whatever reason he was a big deal for her. And he knew that. And for him to message her DIRECTLY and say what he did after the fact, that just makes him out to be the heartless trophy collecting mo'fo piece of shizzle that the majority think he is.

End of.

"You can’t leave us in suspense like that "
he or she did .....i love it

What a shame to see Miss Wilkes go, it's horrible to think of her all upset right now. I hope she's okay. XXX

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Aww one of my favourite posters, never failed to make me laugh! I hope she finds what's she's looking for eventually

I liked her.

I feel sorry that she was duped but many people on here will say/do anything to get a shag with a woman. Its always best to be very wary of someone who appears to be offering what you are looking for.

Gone again? She was always fun to read.

That said, she's had these meltdowns before and returned, I've no doubt we'll be seeing her again soon.

Another day another drama

"Gone again? She was always fun to read.

That said, she's had these meltdowns before and returned, I've no doubt we'll be seeing her again soon. "

If she lowered her expectations and lowered the size of cock what she needs, she might find people she likes and who like her back.

That said, she's had these meltdowns before and returned, I've no doubt we'll be seeing her again soon.

If she lowered her expectations and lowered the size of cock what she needs, she might find people she likes and who like her back. "

But then in her eyes, she'd be settling

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If she lowered her expectations and lowered the size of cock what she needs, she might find people she likes and who like her back. "

Why should she lower her standards?! Also.... Is being nice directly related to cock size? I've met men with quite small dicks who are pricks!

If she lowered her expectations and lowered the size of cock what she needs, she might find people she likes and who like her back.

But then in her eyes, she'd be settling "

I wonder if she (or anyone else) thinks size is actually everything?

I wonder if she (or anyone else) thinks size is actually everything? "

It's important to her. You have preferences. We all do. Who are we to critique what she's looking for?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Prehaps the guy involved just lacked the maturity to end it in a decent way. He does have the right to change his mind though. Jumping in and staying at someones house straight off is often a recipe for disaster.

Aww I wasn't on much yesterday and to see this first thing this morning has really made me sad, I loved Miss Wilkes posts, if you can see this hope you find the right guy eventually and decide to come back soon x

It's important to her. You have preferences. We all do. Who are we to critique what she's looking for? "

I'm not, and whatever floats you boat, for anyone. But that cock size was what I saw as the all important criteria.

So if we, (all of us) chose a criteria which is aesthetics, where do we value someone's personality traits? You find them out second. It's just my opinion.

I said above, I like her, and feel sorry for anyone that feels personally used on here.

"I genuinely did enjoy reading her posts she made me laugh a lot just when I needed it.

I hope she rejoins and reads this incognito, miss wilkes you will be genuinely missed by me. Don't let the t*** win! Hugs for you. X"

Personally i reckon he was embarressed about sleeping so much when he could have been on the job, especially if the messages beforehand were promising an all night sexathon, so was lashing out before it was mentioned.

Feel better soon lovely, enjoy your Christmas and put this man out of your head. New Year, new exciting dating opportunities. X

Or, she might find that men with smaller cock will do exactly what the big cock'd one did.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We have to look at our expectations, were hers too high ? I would also suggest she was also part of the problem. Women can become territorial over "their men" this can scare the hell out of men. Especially new men

Or, she might find that men with smaller cock will do exactly what the big cock'd one did."

Nah, we appreciate the sex more.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm sorry another has made you leave - people are twats.

I hope you find what you're looking for without settling and continue being as true to you as ever.

I'd like to think you have another profile waiting in the wings but I also hope you don't return and find someone that truly makes you happy.

"We have to look at our expectations, were hers too high ? I would also suggest she was also part of the problem. Women can become territorial over "their men" this can scare the hell out of men. Especially new men"

She was honest about what she wanted on here.

If he didn’t want the same, he should have said so before they had sex, not afterwards.

She'll be back, people always do.

A lot of us have experienced similar, and a hell of a lot worse, I may hide my profile for a while, but I wouldn't leave this site because of it.

As someone else mentioned, surely after being here for 7 years, she shouldn't of been shocked at his actions. Yes he was a total prick in what he did, but why allow him to be in control of your feelings.

My attitude is that you need to get up, dust yourself off and carry on, but learn from these experiences.

Saying this, we do hope she's finds happiness in the vanilla world, as everyone deserves to be happy. Happiness comes from within though, people need to focus on that.

Genuinely wondering why there's so many women on here, if they have such a low opinion of the guys on the site. No, not all guys on here are wankers or bastards, but the good ones take a while to find but from experience are worth the waiting.

I'm sorry for her he's turned out to be a prick. Hopefully she'll get over it quickly and chalk it up to experience. His comments were uncalled for and purposely hurtful, and she didn't deserve to be spoken to like that. I hope she feels better soon.

Fab is not the place to be looking for love it’s a sex site and I would imagine being a single girl on here you need to be here for the the right reasons , which she obviously wasn’t .. did she feel like she was in a romantic relationship with this guy ( bareback!!!! ) she just wanted something he didn’t ..

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"As many if you will know , we liked her a lot , despite us and her being opposite ends of the swinging spectrum .

So why was she here ?

We truly hope she finds what she’s looking for , and one things for sure - it won’t be in here .

I think there is a lot of truth in what you say but I think she could have been something she didn't realise she was...... I missed the window to get her Kik and I don't want anyone here to give me it but I sure as hell wish I had the balls to chat with her. Got a feeling that even though I am not her type, I could have been a friend.

Hope she comes back. "

Jesus lad slow down.

[Removed by poster at 18/12/17 07:55:27]

"Fab is not the place to be looking for love it’s a sex site and I would imagine being a single girl on here you need to be here for the the right reasons , which she obviously wasn’t .. did she feel like she was in a romantic relationship with this guy ( bareback!!!! ) she just wanted something he didn’t .. "

We thought this was a swinging site, not a sex site

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Gutted we got on great and understood each other. It was a pleasure to be her (online) friend and I'm sure I will be again.

"Fab is not the place to be looking for love it’s a sex site and I would imagine being a single girl on here you need to be here for the the right reasons , which she obviously wasn’t .. did she feel like she was in a romantic relationship with this guy ( bareback!!!! ) she just wanted something he didn’t ..

We thought this was a swinging site, not a sex site "

It all revolves around sex so it’s a sex site ... single girls are not really swingers ..

I don't get the appeal of the conquest thing in having sex. You fancy someone enough to go to all the initial effort, have sex once then turn into an idiot and blow any further chances of meeting away.

"Fab is not the place to be looking for love it’s a sex site and I would imagine being a single girl on here you need to be here for the the right reasons , which she obviously wasn’t .. did she feel like she was in a romantic relationship with this guy ( bareback!!!! ) she just wanted something he didn’t ..

We thought this was a swinging site, not a sex site

It all revolves around sex so it’s a sex site ... single girls are not really swingers .. "

to

That's your opinion. Ours however differs. For many it's about the social aspect too, the sex is sometimes just the bonus prize. Single girls definitely can be swingers. Swinging isn't just for couples, the number of couples searching for single women and men undeniably prove that point.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

It's important to her. You have preferences. We all do. Who are we to critique what she's looking for?

I'm not, and whatever floats you boat, for anyone. But that cock size was what I saw as the all important criteria.

So if we, (all of us) chose a criteria which is aesthetics, where do we value someone's personality traits? You find them out second. It's just my opinion.

I said above, I like her, and feel sorry for anyone that feels personally used on here. "

YOU saw penis size as the all important factor ... she is a bright lady and there was far more to it than that. The size of his penis has nothing to do with what happened. If he knew that her expectations were not what he wanted from it then he should have made that clear before sex - it’s a character/personality flaw, blaming her preferences is unfair and excusing his bad behaviour in my opinion.

Interesting though ... she wears her heart on her sleeve, he behaves badly and she’s wrong for looking for what she wants.

But then in her eyes, she'd be settling "

I have a big cock in my mind

But then in her eyes, she'd be settling I have a big cock in my mind "

I'm not sure that counts

Opportunistic behaviour is bound to be more likely on a site like this. Game playing and narcisstic tendencies are also likely to be more prevalent. Sorry to see Miss Wilkes go as she often brought a smile to my face with her posts and we’ve had some good interaction over the years in her various guises as Athena, Fags and Slippers, Teabag etc... I hope she finds what she is looking for.

But then in her eyes, she'd be settling I have a big cock in my mind

I'm not sure that counts "

damn

I said above, I like her, and feel sorry for anyone that feels personally used on here.

YOU saw penis size as the all important factor ... she is a bright lady and there was far more to it than that. The size of his penis has nothing to do with what happened. If he knew that her expectations were not what he wanted from it then he should have made that clear before sex - it’s a character/personality flaw, blaming her preferences is unfair and excusing his bad behaviour in my opinion.

Interesting though ... she wears her heart on her sleeve, he behaves badly and she’s wrong for looking for what she wants. "

Whooa. 1st - I'm only getting her side of the story. . And it give chance to call men cunts.

Second, no, I don't blame her for anything. Only they both know why it did t work out.

The story. He wanted a shag. He got one,

She didn't want to feel used, she now feels used. After seven years, maybe men have figured out what she was after, (a big dick) used that against her. Maybe, (and this is only my opinion) she should have made the respect for her, more upfront.

Interesting though ... she wears her heart on her sleeve, he behaves badly and she’s wrong for looking for what she wants.

Whooa. 1st - I'm only getting her side of the story. . And it give chance to call men cunts.

Second, no, I don't blame her for anything. Only they both know why it did t work out.

She didn't want to feel used, she now feels used. After seven years, maybe men have figured out what she was after, (a big dick) used that against her. Maybe, (and this is only my opinion) she should have made the respect for her, more upfront.

"

respecting a person for being a lovely person yes of course ,respecting a person because they are continuously for years it seems looking for and trying out large cocks are two different things surely

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Sadly but not surprising there will be some of both sexes who will look for a vulnerability in someone, on here and the online world its a bit easier for them to look to exploit.

Hope she is not too Hurt by it and finds what she wants whether that's this site or anther..

Out of interest was this their first and only meet?

The concept of feeling used for sex is an interesting one. To me, it suggests that the sex was something with which one attempted to manipulate another into giving them what they really wanted, and they ended up being manipulated themselves. Isn't it somewhat inevitable in such a situation that there will be a winner and a loser?

There needs to be a place for singles to meet likeminded people.

Fab isn't it.

Sorry to see you go.

But you'll be back

It's always a certain type of man who insist that the reason women on here get treated badly or attract timewasters is because they only like men with big cocks lol

"It's always a certain type of man who insist that the reason women on here get treated badly or attract timewasters is because they only like men with big cocks lol "

And please, describe such a man. Just to be clearer.

So she's not allowed to have preferences?

And because she does she deserved what happened?

Lol?

"

Fab isn't it.

Sorry to see you go.

But you'll be back "

But there are more singles here than anyone isn't there? You'd think this would be a better place than any.

"It's always a certain type of man who insist that the reason women on here get treated badly or attract timewasters is because they only like men with big cocks lol

And please, describe such a man. Just to be clearer. "

I don't need to describe such a man.

I'm sure the majority of single women (and possibly the odd couple) on here who have specific preferences will know exactly what I'm talking about

Lol?"

And read into my post that I said she deserved it?

Lol.

"The concept of feeling used for sex is an interesting one. To me, it suggests that the sex was something with which one attempted to manipulate another into giving them what they really wanted, and they ended up being manipulated themselves. Isn't it somewhat inevitable in such a situation that there will be a winner and a loser?"

For me it's how you're treated afterwards.

Of all the sex I've had this year I've only felt used once and I wasn't manipulated into it at all.

Lol?

Lol. "

No you implied that if she didn't like men with big cocks then this probably wouldn't have happened

Goodbye pretty face great tits and good luck.

We hope you find what you’re looking for.

Merry Christmas to you

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

"

Fab isn't it.

Sorry to see you go.

But you'll be back "

There are certainly plenty of adult hookup sites, and I "transitioned" across from one, because I was looking for more than one on one encounters / relationships

Unfortunately many men do see Fab as a no frills, no commitment shag fest, and that's not going to change

The op lived her life on here with her heart well and truly on her sleeve, and that, perhaps, was her achilles heel

Lol?

Lol.

No you implied that if she didn't like men with big cocks then this probably wouldn't have happened"

I said she might increase her chances of finding someone. If your putting all your eggs in one basket because of a cock size... on a swinging site?

Lol?

Lol.

No you implied that if she didn't like men with big cocks then this probably wouldn't have happened

I said she might increase her chances of finding someone. If your putting all your eggs in one basket because of a cock size... on a swinging site?

"

That's not all she was looking for though

It sounds like she was looking for ‘The One ‘.. but I doubt fab is the place for that ...

"

Fab isn't it.

Sorry to see you go.

But you'll be back

But there are more singles here than anyone isn't there? You'd think this would be a better place than any. "

But are the singles really single?

Cardiff

"

Fab isn't it.

Sorry to see you go.

But you'll be back

But there are more singles here than anyone isn't there? You'd think this would be a better place than any.

But are the singles really single?

"

I am. I couldn't be more single.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am surprised that others are surprised that some people will tell you what you want to hear to get what they want .A classic case by the sounds of it.

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Sadly but not surprising there will be some of both sexes who will look for a vulnerability in someone, on here and the online world its a bit easier for them to look to exploit.

Hope she is not too Hurt by it and finds what she wants whether that's this site or anther.. "

Lol?

Lol.

"

She didn't put all of her eggs in one basket based on cock size first of all

And why should she change what she wants? If she wants a guy with a big cock she's entitled to want one.

She wanted a guy with a big cock, not for the guy to be a big cock

I read some of the OPs posts leading up to the meet and snippets of the actual meet itself and to me it was like watching a live reality TV show - yes we all wanted a happy ending but deep down knew this was a car crash waiting to happen.

I hope she doesn't come out of this episode too bruised.

"She wanted a guy with a big cock, not for the guy to be a big cock "

She got both unfortunately

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

TBH i’d agree!

Being totally hung up on looks and cock size is fine when you’re just looking for a shag - but if you want something a little deeper - then you have to be deeper yourself and be prepared to look more at the person themselves.

As one or two have said - I think she’d be better just using Fab for forum chat and trying to find ‘mr Right’ on a kink/fet site!

I wish her luck though! Xx

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I am truly sorry that she's left. One of the most honest , funniest , straight talking people on here.

Unfortunately on here you cannot believe a word anyone says and I find that very sad especially when you see people getting hurt by such deceit

Me and a friend often talk about why we remain on here and sometimes I'm not sure. When you get a high, it can lift you and make you feel top of the world. But by God a low like this can cripple you.

I really do hope she takes some time to look after herself and can get her head around the fact it was not her fault and she was just fooled by an unkind person.

Kindness is free and that stuff needs sprinkling everywhere so I'm sending lots of kind thoughts her way

Lol?

Lol.

No you implied that if she didn't like men with big cocks then this probably wouldn't have happened"

but aren't men with smaller cocks more genuine ?

Cardiff

"

Unfortunately on here you cannot believe a word anyone says"

This is what I do.

TBH i’d agree!

Being totally hung up on looks and cock size is fine when you’re just looking for a shag - but if you want something a little deeper - then you have to be deeper yourself and be prepared to look more at the person themselves.

As one or two have said - I think she’d be better just using Fab for forum chat and trying to find ‘mr Right’ on a kink/fet site!

I wish her luck though! Xx"

"

Unfortunately on here you cannot believe a word anyone says

This is what I do. "

Isn’t that so sad though

Lol?

Lol.

She didn't put all of her eggs in one basket based on cock size first of all

And why should she change what she wants? If she wants a guy with a big cock she's entitled to want one. "

I don't think anyone has said she isn't entitled to, or anyone else. We all ha e preferences, the site lets us choose a few of them, other things we want we have to as amd talk to people.

That's when your under threat of being lied to and manipulated.

I never spoke to the Op personally, I only know her posts.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"

You are excusing his bad behaviour. There are two sides to every story, I agree, but she wasn’t shy about saying what she wanted and I can’t imagine that he didn’t know ... she told everyone else openly therefore that would be odd.

Likelyhood is that he did just say all the right things to get in her knickers, which I think it pretty awful. He did that because he wasn’t a pleasant person, not because of the penis size.

I didn’t label all men as anything, that was someone else.

Cardiff

"

Unfortunately on here you cannot believe a word anyone says

This is what I do.

Isn’t that so sad though

"

Not if you don't want it to be.

I only trust myself because only you can let yourself down. Of course I trust others to an extent, you can't live without trust but it can never be 100% trust.

It's sensible as much as anything else.

You are excusing his bad behaviour. There are two sides to every story, I agree, but she wasn’t shy about saying what she wanted and I can’t imagine that he didn’t know ... she told everyone else openly therefore that would be odd.

Likelyhood is that he did just say all the right things to get in her knickers, which I think it pretty awful. He did that because he wasn’t a pleasant person, not because of the penis size.

I didn’t label all men as anything, that was someone else. "

I didn’t label all men either, just the majority

but do you know for a fact he wasn't a pleasant person ....have you met him?

At what point did I excuse his behaviour in this story? honestly, have I said it's okay to be a dick?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Blimey, the amount of abuse towards someone that you have one side of a story about is against forum rules as that person is still a member.

Time to shut