FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veri's....

Veri's....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok everyone I'm going to kick off with a healthy debate for Sunday afternoon..

So, the topic is veri's, I understand not wanting show all of them but why hide veri summary.. If arranging to meet is it only fair we both know each other's activities!! Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok everyone I'm going to kick off with a healthy debate for Sunday afternoon..

So, the topic is veri's, I understand not wanting show all of them but why hide veri summary.. If arranging to meet is it only fair we both know each other's activities!! Thoughts please "

can I ask how many meets you've had here and how long you've been a member ?

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

But some people don't want everyone to know their activities, hence why they hide them.

So, the topic is veri's, I understand not wanting show all of them but why hide veri summary.. If arranging to meet is it only fair we both know each other's activities!! Thoughts please "

Each to their own, we show our veris but hide our summary, I think

Don't ask us why, we might swap it around tonight, who knows????

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I understand they are private but if arranging a meet and asked to see summary is that a fair request?

"But some people don't want everyone to know their activities, hence why they hide them. "
I certainly understand the sense of that

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I understand they are private but if arranging a meet and asked to see summary is that a fair request? "

Its fair to ask if it's important to you, it's also fair for them to say no!

I hide my veris because I don’t want the person I plan on meeting to either judge me or expect everything they read, plus they should find out for them self’s what I’m like in the bedroom

By *lackbird1000Woman  over a year ago

Birmingham

If you meet someone in your local night club , or else where would you require verifications from them? Just because they exist on here , does not mean they are important! Each meet can be extremely different ! I rather meet someone with no verifications if I like the sound of him ! Verifications means nothing to me personally .

I have been here a while and still don't understand the hang up about veris.

Yes I understand they give an indication of whether a person is genuine and has met in person but I don't think its a true reflection of how they will be here and now with you. You need to judge that yourself.

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas.

"I have been here a while and still don't understand the hang up about veris.

Yes I understand they give an indication of whether a person is genuine and has met in person but I don't think its a true reflection of how they will be here and now with you. You need to judge that yourself.

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas. "

and what would you think of someone who had 300 socials?

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

The best thing about verifications is that you can tell the person is really male or female and that’s about it.

Anything else isn’t really relevant

Didn't know you could hide the summary, not that I've got anything to hide, but might in future as I now know of the skulduggery some go to using them!

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas. and what would you think of someone who had 300 socials? "

That they are friendly and sociable

Mostly so folk they've met can't keep giving me the evils.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

Why would you think the summary of their veris gives a true reflection of their Fab activity?

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas. and what would you think of someone who had 300 socials?

That they are friendly and sociable "

lol good answer but surely not a decision maker

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

There are some very odd projections on to people and thier definition of swinging.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas. and what would you think of someone who had 300 socials? "

We would run a mile !

"I understand they are private but if arranging a meet and asked to see summary is that a fair request? "

I'd show one or two veri's to prove I'm female because I'm well aware that some women profiles are actually just men wanking. I wouldn't show the summary if asked. People also have sex off the site so the summary is irrelevant.

I realise the OP is asking about a summary but what does that show? They've made had 300 meets-they could be all socials but youd judge them based on your own ideas. and what would you think of someone who had 300 socials?

We would run a mile !"

hey now that made me really laugh not a pretend lol

a better question is,

If verifications were compulsory to be shown with no way of hiding them, what would you do? Would you still meet op?

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

You can ask.....but they have the choice to say no. The key word being 'choice'. Just as you have the choice to pass people by who don't display.

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

They’re very sociable? Veris are a filter, whether that be none, too few, too many, too explicit, too social.

What I like about summaries is to see how many repeat meets they get, especially if play meets. It says they make a good connection and keep their friends, that’s my kind of people. But again not for others.

I’m willing to show mine to prospective meets but generally hide the summary and veris for privacy. And sometimes on here you have people monitoring who a person meets up with and what they did...

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Just out of interest OP, why don’t you show your veris or veri summary?

Also what’s a man dog? I’ve not heard that before.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have 7 verifications on my profile but on my hidden couples profile I have 200 verifications in two years, mostly not social ones. So anyone just looking at my single profile doesn't know what a slut I really am!

East Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 18:55:21]

East Yorkshire

Don’t forget veris and the summary isn’t the be all and end all - I’ve met two people in this thread who I’ve not verified and they haven’t me so the summary is never a complete picture anyway

"I have 7 verifications on my profile but on my hidden couples profile I have 200 verifications in two years, mostly not social ones. So anyone just looking at my single profile doesn't know what a slut I really am!"

You seemed such a prim and proper nice lady!

"Don’t forget veris and the summary isn’t the be all and end all - I’ve met two people in this thread who I’ve not verified and they haven’t me so the summary is never a complete picture anyway"
theirs only 4 people in it what are the chances

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We use veri as a very imprecise way of establishing whether somebody is genuine and if they are still active, nothing else contained in a verification matters as every meet is different.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

You seemed such a prim and proper nice lady! "

I scrub up well

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

The majority of mine are from either socials, socials organised events, or people I've bumped into at clubs, as well as several repeats & a few now UNLOS.

I have nothing to hide, but I don't show the total summary as the number could give a false impression.... Some people see a large number & automatically assume you've actually shagged every single one.

"I hide my veris because I don’t want the person I plan on meeting to either judge me or expect everything they read, plus they should find out for them self’s what I’m like in the bedroom "

This

What I do on meets in my own concern I also have a stalker who contacted everyone on my veri list when it was public so another reason why.

Veris aren't important to guys really ,they are kind of a safety net for women ....but too many sexual veris are a turn off for some

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

They prove ...sometimes... that someone met someone...

I'm more interested in those I meet not other people's opinions

I have two veris randomly sent from men I've not met. Blocking removes the veri, but not from my summary. It's not a true reflection of those I've met/cammed with.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Don't think it is a fair request. Not my meet's concern what I've been up to when he wasn't around. How about the times I wasn't on fab? Should I be expected to disclose those as well then?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I understand they are private but if arranging a meet and asked to see summary is that a fair request?

Don't think it is a fair request. Not my meet's concern what I've been up to when he wasn't around. How about the times I wasn't on fab? Should I be expected to disclose those as well then? "

Agree with this

"I have two veris randomly sent from men I've not met. Blocking removes the veri, but not from my summary. It's not a true reflection of those I've met/cammed with. "

You can report them for verifying you when you haven't met them.

"I have two veris randomly sent from men I've not met. Blocking removes the veri, but not from my summary. It's not a true reflection of those I've met/cammed with.

You can report them for verifying you when you haven't met them. "

I have on my old ones. It still stayed on my summary though. I can't be arsed this time around. So I've just blocked

I wouldn't want veris myself but would provide one if asked, following a meet.

"

You seemed such a prim and proper nice lady!

I scrub up well"

Well that is definitely true.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

For us veris are simply a good indicator that they are who they say they are.

We show some of ours plus the summary. It's not a particularly accurate reflection of our swinging, but proves we do meet.

Nita

Iv had abuse from someone saying the blokes iv met look like smack heads, men messaging my veris asking about me etc the list goes on, also veris don't mean much as I know guys who are a lot more sexually active than their fab makes them out as they meet girls of dating sites etc so completely up to the individual what they like to show or not show

"Iv had abuse from someone saying the blokes iv met look like smack heads, men messaging my veris asking about me etc the list goes on, also veris don't mean much as I know guys who are a lot more sexually active than their fab makes them out as they meet girls of dating sites etc so completely up to the individual what they like to show or not show "
exactly and your taste is never gonna be the same as even your best female friends the veris just say he's safe to meet end of

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Verifications are private between the people concerned, until the recipient may wish to show them.

Anyone else has no more right to see the hero, than they do to view someone's profile - they can have access blocked personally or the user may make their profile private.

Focus on your own profile and veris, let others do the same. If there was a mandatory publication, people would alter their behaviour in this area - perhaps stopping their usr of veris.

Verifications are for safety...not for a nose to see if someone is good at what they do! It’s not a trip advisor thing!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why are you so hung up on veri’s? It’s not really any of your business if a member does not display a veri! Some members want to keep their privacy by not displaying them or their profile for that matter. Veri’s are not really a true record of what a person is like in bed - that is what you are really interested in OP!

"Verifications are for safety...not for a nose to see if someone is good at what they do! It’s not a trip advisor thing! "

Too many people think they are like trip advisor. Reviews like a guarantee of sex acts described.

Leeds

"Iv had abuse from someone saying the blokes iv met look like smack heads, men messaging my veris asking about me etc the list goes on, also veris don't mean much as I know guys who are a lot more sexually active than their fab makes them out as they meet girls of dating sites etc so completely up to the individual what they like to show or not show "

Members who have done this to you should be banned from the site! I hope you reported them!

I hide all summaries and some veris. My reasons are I sometimes feel some men just use the veris as bragging rights and to be honest some are so same same copy and paste type shit lol the amount of times (and women and men are both guilty of this) Iv seen someone say ‘best blow job ever!’ Or ‘the best lay on fab bar none’ etc etc and then see the same person write it on another profile lol. It does make me chuckle.

Also, I feel sex regardless of who it’s with or how it came about is a private thing between those involved and I feel no need to tell everyone the “ins and outs” as it were. I’m haopy to share my veris upon request or if the person leaving me one asks for it to be displayed.

These are only my reasons and opinions I’d like to add.

"Iv had abuse from someone saying the blokes iv met look like smack heads, men messaging my veris asking about me etc the list goes on, also veris don't mean much as I know guys who are a lot more sexually active than their fab makes them out as they meet girls of dating sites etc so completely up to the individual what they like to show or not show

Members who have done this to you should be banned from the site! I hope you reported them!

"

I reported then blocked, I was gob smacked to be honest but nothing shocks me anymore!

And sometimes you get people leaving you veris about how they liked your dog and didn’t get offered a cup of tea right

"Iv had abuse from someone saying the blokes iv met look like smack heads, men messaging my veris asking about me etc the list goes on, also veris don't mean much as I know guys who are a lot more sexually active than their fab makes them out as they meet girls of dating sites etc so completely up to the individual what they like to show or not show

And sometimes you get people leaving you veris about how they liked your dog and didn’t get offered a cup of tea right"

Excuse me.... You had tea and CAKE!!! more than what most have had

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

I don't get the fixation with verifications. We don't ask or expect.

Leeds

I reported then blocked, I was gob smacked to be honest but nothing shocks me anymore! "

I had something similar happen to me which is why my profile is hidden. I feel safer now it’s hidden

I've got none to hide yet to get first meet

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

As a Domme it’s importanf to show my summary and veris so potential subs can see my ‘pedigree’ for want of a better word as there’s a lot of pretenders out there. People need to be safe and have comfort about a Dom/mes experience and in some cases what peers think of them etc. The only veris not shown are where they’ve left the site or in two cases used real names so had to hide them for privacy. I had one potential sub last week tell me she’d read them all - nice bit of bedtime reading

» Add a new message to this topic