FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women Of Peterborough

Women Of Peterborough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there actually any on here who want to meet?

I've tried countless times to arrange something, only to be rejected......

I'm starting to think it's me!

So, what exactly am i doing wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP most women and couples will read your profile before they reply to any message you send them. If you are not getting any replies then it might be time for a revamp.

If you are getting replies but the chat fizzles out there is nothing you can do about that. It happens often and for many different reasons. People can change their mind or you might say something that puts them off. Sometimes it's just a case of life gets in the way.

If people are actually replying to you and you are getting chats going then just keep on doing what you are doing. It is working and meets will come.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You probably aren't doing anything really wrong. It's tough on here for most single guys.

I know I say this ad nauseam but organised socials genuinely are a great way to get chatting to people. If there's one near you try and go.

Good luck

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong OP - just, as others have said, it's not easy for single guys on here so you have to maximise your chances as best you can - that can be done in a number of ways (but still won't guarantee anything):

- Make sure you have a well written profile that makes you stand out from the crowd, reflects your personality and tells a reader all they need to know.

- Back that profile up with a good set of pics, that show off your body and not your cock.

- Attend organised socials or clubs, which are both great ways of getting to know people (you have two/three clubs virtually on your doorstep)

- Get more active in the forums - it's a great way not only to get to know people, but for them to get to know you.

- You mention Peterborough in your post, which is going to limit you - consider looking further afield

Good luck

"OP most women and couples will read your profile before they reply to any message you send them. If you are not getting any replies then it might be time for a revamp.

If you are getting replies but the chat fizzles out there is nothing you can do about that. It happens often and for many different reasons. People can change their mind or you might say something that puts them off. Sometimes it's just a case of life gets in the way.

If people are actually replying to you and you are getting chats going then just keep on doing what you are doing. It is working and meets will come."

Thank you so much, i think it could be profile revamp time, I'm getting virtually nothing from women. Thank you for your advice, hopefully it should help

"You probably aren't doing anything really wrong. It's tough on here for most single guys.

I know I say this ad nauseam but organised socials genuinely are a great way to get chatting to people. If there's one near you try and go.

Good luck "

That's good to know! But i see, i didn't realise.

I can imagine they are, it puts you out there and gets you seen. I think i should do really.

Thank you

"You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong OP - just, as others have said, it's not easy for single guys on here so you have to maximise your chances as best you can - that can be done in a number of ways (but still won't guarantee anything):

- Make sure you have a well written profile that makes you stand out from the crowd, reflects your personality and tells a reader all they need to know.

- Back that profile up with a good set of pics, that show off your body and not your cock.

- Attend organised socials or clubs, which are both great ways of getting to know people (you have two/three clubs virtually on your doorstep)

- Get more active in the forums - it's a great way not only to get to know people, but for them to get to know you.

- You mention Peterborough in your post, which is going to limit you - consider looking further afield

Good luck "

That's good! But i can see how it is.

That's a fair point, i do need to make the most of my profile and grab attention!

I'm going to give your ideas a go. I do try and be in the forums, i just get over looked when replying to most peoples posts.

I cant travel too far, so i cant look much further afield........

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You probably aren't doing anything really wrong. It's tough on here for most single guys.

Good luck

I can imagine they are, it puts you out there and gets you seen. I think i should do really.

Thank you "

I think quite a few men join with high expectations.

Good luck

Thank you

I think quite a few men join with high expectations. "

They quite possibly do!

I didn't, i was just expecting at least 1/100 women to have an interest. Haha

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"OP most women and couples will read your profile before they reply to any message you send them. If you are not getting any replies then it might be time for a revamp.

If people are actually replying to you and you are getting chats going then just keep on doing what you are doing. It is working and meets will come.

Thank you so much, i think it could be profile revamp time, I'm getting virtually nothing from women. Thank you for your advice, hopefully it should help "

OP if you want some advice on your profile you can ask for it, we are not allowed to give it if you don't. Alternatively you can do a forum search for profile advice. There are literally hundreds of threads already.

You can keep tweaking your profile whenever you want to, I do mine on occasion. What you may want can change over time and it is good to keep it fresh.

Thank you so much, i think it could be profile revamp time, I'm getting virtually nothing from women. Thank you for your advice, hopefully it should help

OP if you want some advice on your profile you can ask for it, we are not allowed to give it if you don't. Alternatively you can do a forum search for profile advice. There are literally hundreds of threads already.

You can keep tweaking your profile whenever you want to, I do mine on occasion. What you may want can change over time and it is good to keep it fresh."

Excellent, thank you. But really? I think i need to take a look in the forums, get some advice, thank you.

Excellent, i think i probably should. Now that is very true, and its best to keep it fresh to keep interest

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

But I'm not impressed

"But I'm not impressed "

Really? And i tried my best!

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Good luck

Thank you

They quite possibly do!

I didn't, i was just expecting at least 1/100 women to have an interest. Haha"

Only about 1/100 single women are on here for sex

Good luck

Thank you

They quite possibly do!

I didn't, i was just expecting at least 1/100 women to have an interest. Haha

Only about 1/100 single women are on here for sex "

We'll now that's true

But its not all about sex though, is it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you were taller and a bit older I would meet you

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It's rare that I get a reply to a polite msg I send. Certainly not even 1 in 10 and I believe I have all bases covered in my profile. Like someone said earlier, organised socials are probably the way forward for single guys.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"But I'm not impressed

Really? And i tried my best! "

"If you were taller and a bit older I would meet you "

Really? That's very good to know!

"It's rare that I get a reply to a polite msg I send. Certainly not even 1 in 10 and I believe I have all bases covered in my profile. Like someone said earlier, organised socials are probably the way forward for single guys. "

At least I'm not the only one!

But i think it's the best way, we're getting nothing other ways, and at least we can be seen to be genuine too

"But I'm not impressed

Really? And i tried my best!

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you were taller and a bit older I would meet you

Really? That's very good to know! "

You're welcome x