FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Armed forces only can i was told.

Armed forces only can i was told.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I was slapping up a few new pics and decided to include a one or two with fire arms in ie shot gun, .243 rifle. No dead animals or gore or anything that would cause offence. Just me, at work, with my work tools. Anyway, they got rejected and I was told only people in the armed forces are allowed to post pics with fire arms and/or weapons etc.

Any one tell me why this is the case ?

I’m not mad, just intrigued lol.

Regards

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Question is why would you upload gun pics to a sex site?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

So it's seen not to be promoting or glorifying weapons or their use...

Seems obvious to me..

I also wouldn't classify guns as work tools...

"Question is why would you upload gun pics to a sex site?"

It wasn’t just a pic of a gun, it was a full body pic of me in the farm etc, I just happened to have one in the pic. I see it no different to a mechanic uploading a pic of him at his garage holding a spanner or someone at work with their laptop. It wasn’t a photo OF A GUN, it was me.

"Question is why would you upload gun pics to a sex site?"

Indeed

Why on earth would you think that would be sexy, OP?

Now this answer makes sense. Thank you.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Now this answer makes sense. Thank you. "

Which one?

You need to use reply and quote.

Nita

"Question is why would you upload gun pics to a sex site?

It wasn’t just a pic of a gun, it was a full body pic of me in the farm etc, I just happened to have one in the pic. I see it no different to a mechanic uploading a pic of him at his garage holding a spanner or someone at work with their laptop. It wasn’t a photo OF A GUN, it was me. "

Are you comparing a spanner to a firearm?

Tank is no different to a tractor I suppose, how come I can't drive it on a road

Woahhhhh people please lol. Just to clear something up I WASNT posting pictures of guns and guns only lol. I’m not some crazy guy who gets off on Guna. One of the pics was of me on a shoot day, dressed in my t and a tie etc etc and I had my gun broken and over my arm. Perfectly safe. It wasn’t a pic of me naked licking the barrel or anything lol.

You lot need to not be so assumptive lol. Jeeeeez

You can drive a tank on the road. I fail to see what your getting at.

And yes in my case a fire arm is my spanner. It’s my tool. I have a job which I’m paid to do and I can’t do with work out my “spanner”

"So it's seen not to be promoting or glorifying weapons or their use...

Seems obvious to me.. "

This one ^^^

This is the answer I was thankful for. Sensible to.

"You can drive a tank on the road. I fail to see what your getting at.

And yes in my case a fire arm is my spanner. It’s my tool. I have a job which I’m paid to do and I can’t do with work out my “spanner” "

I'm sure the authorities would be thrilled if I rolled in in a tank on the streets of London.

Townies...

And yes in my case a fire arm is my spanner. It’s my tool. I have a job which I’m paid to do and I can’t do with work out my “spanner”

I'm sure the authorities would be thrilled if I rolled in in a tank on the streets of London."

As I was saying ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/vehicles-you-wont-believe-are-road-legal/amp/

"Townies... "

I’m glad you said that and not me lol.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I love a shot of a man who can handle his weapon

"I love a shot of a man who can handle his weapon "

You and me both

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think the thing that intrigues me more would be why the site appears to consider pics of members of the Armed Forces with weapons to be acceptable (not so much why pics of non-Armed Forces members are not acceptable), if your original post is accurate OP

I'm sure the authorities would be thrilled if I rolled in in a tank on the streets of London.

As I was saying ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/vehicles-you-wont-believe-are-road-legal/amp/"

The tank can't be operational, bit like saying a nerfgun is a firearm

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

And yes in my case a fire arm is my spanner. It’s my tool. I have a job which I’m paid to do and I can’t do with work out my “spanner” "

I'd love to see you using your spanner

Nowt wrong with a sexy person and a gun.

Would show they were capable and in theory a responsible person.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

you can flash your sex pistol at me anytime fella.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/17 21:39:22]

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

You do not look like the farmers in the Lake District! A gun is a tool to a farmer

I used to have pics with weapons on another site, got told mod take a dim view of it and could get sacked off. Basically someone gave me heads up to remove it.

You're a farmer though but if it's a site rule there's not much you can do really.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Nowt wrong with a sexy person and a gun.

Would show they were capable and in theory a responsible person. "

and not looking 'sexy'?

less capable etc?

If it’s any consolation they won’t let me post a picture with my ventriloquist dummy either. He is most upset

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"So I was slapping up a few new pics and decided to include a one or two with fire arms in ie shot gun, .243 rifle. No dead animals or gore or anything that would cause offence. Just me, at work, with my work tools. Anyway, they got rejected and I was told only people in the armed forces are allowed to post pics with fire arms and/or weapons etc.

Regards "

I didn't think any firearm of any shape or from was allowed.. I maybe wrong.

It's up to the site owners and the mods.

in Lancashire

"If it’s any consolation they won’t let me post a picture with my ventriloquist dummy either. He is most upset "

take your hand out of his arse..

sorted..

"If it’s any consolation they won’t let me post a picture with my ventriloquist dummy either. He is most upset

sorted.."

But he loves it !

in Lancashire

"If it’s any consolation they won’t let me post a picture with my ventriloquist dummy either. He is most upset

sorted..

But he loves it ! "

blokes a perve..

Although I can understand the site being cautious when it comes to certain things I fail to understand why they would reject it if you were dressed in such clothing and out on the farm it would appear abundantly obvious to most what the reason was behind you having such a weapon. And although I have the utmost respect for the armed forces the use of their weapons is far more sinister therefore it seems a little hypocritical to allow it merely on the grounds they are soldiers. If both you and the soldiers are permitted to use the weapons under the laws of the United Kingdom then you should have equal rights when it comes to your choice of photos. And given that you cannot be expected to produce evidence of it then it surely has to be an all or nothing scenario.

Tez

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So I was slapping up a few new pics and decided to include a one or two with fire arms in ie shot gun, .243 rifle. No dead animals or gore or anything that would cause offence. Just me, at work, with my work tools. Anyway, they got rejected and I was told only people in the armed forces are allowed to post pics with fire arms and/or weapons etc.

Regards "

I read previously that admin only allow pictures of guns if they're in a picture with people in armed forces uniforms.

I don't know why but it seems sensible to adhere to site rules

"If it’s any consolation they won’t let me post a picture with my ventriloquist dummy either. He is most upset "

Did you list the photo as a xxx one with full sex being displayed since you were fisting him?

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

And a respectable brand of wellies

As I was saying ...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/vehicles-you-wont-believe-are-road-legal/amp/

The tank can't be operational, bit like saying a nerfgun is a firearm"

Erm sure, that’s exactly right......

I think I’m done here

Did you list the photo as a xxx one with full sex being displayed since you were fisting him? "

Yes! It’s all very distressing

Did you list the photo as a xxx one with full sex being displayed since you were fisting him?

Yes! It’s all very distressing "

Did he look like he was consenting?

"Although I can understand the site being cautious when it comes to certain things I fail to understand why they would reject it if you were dressed in such clothing and out on the farm it would appear abundantly obvious to most what the reason was behind you having such a weapon. And although I have the utmost respect for the armed forces the use of their weapons is far more sinister therefore it seems a little hypocritical to allow it merely on the grounds they are soldiers. If both you and the soldiers are permitted to use the weapons under the laws of the United Kingdom then you should have equal rights when it comes to your choice of photos. And given that you cannot be expected to produce evidence of it then it surely has to be an all or nothing scenario.

Tez"

Now this..... this is what I like to see. Actual thought put into an answer. Not “well it’s no different to me riding about in a tank with a nuclear bomb on the top and pissing anthrax out my eye balls”.

Thank you sir

Regards

I read previously that admin only allow pictures of guns if they're in a picture with people in armed forces uniforms.

I don't know why but it seems sensible to adhere to site rules "

That’s my point, why does the uniform make it “ok”??

"And a respectable brand of wellies "

Haha now that’s another thread all together.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The great thing is that you don't need to post pics of guns on fab, in order to get meets or explain - if you want to- what you do for a living.

Once you know what will work, progress to making a success of your effort.

"The great thing is that you don't need to post pics of guns on fab, in order to get meets or explain - if you want to- what you do for a living.

Once you know what will work, progress to making a success of your effort."

The great thing is that people actually read what you write in threads on fab...... oh wait. No they don’t.

Just to clarify AGAIN, I wasn’t posting pictures of guns, I had pictures of me me and a fire arm was Present in the pic if you looked closely. I wasn’t showing it off. I wasn’t naked with a gun laying on me. The pic was not a “gun” pic. And secondly I don’t know where you got the idea that in order for me to get meets I decided to put pictures of guns up lol.

I assume you miss understood my query or miss read etc just like I may of your reply. Apologies if so

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Regards

I don't know why but it seems sensible to adhere to site rules

That’s my point, why does the uniform make it “ok”??"

I suspect its easily verifiable context.

If you have queries about rejected pbotos contact admin from the CONTACT button.

Was the gun in your bottom?

I’ve mever considered putting a pic of me in uniform with a weapon, I wouldn’t have thought it would make any difference to our chances as a couple?

Their site, their rules, end of. Many people who aren't familiar with guns will default to the politico/media spin of demonising guns and those who use them for perfectly legal activities.

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Is it not the level of control over military weapons that makes the difference ie. on a meet they will not have the gun with them ie. they are usually in armoury and live rounds controlled too. Note to poster not saying you would take to a meet but if it was a meet at your home likely it would be around

So a big difference between soldier with a snap shot on exercise in my view anyway.

"Their site, their rules, end of. Many people who aren't familiar with guns will default to the politico/media spin of demonising guns and those who use them for perfectly legal activities.

"

Oh yes I know it’s their rules. I wasn’t moaning or saying it’s unfair, I was simply intrigued as to why. Your later point is valid though. I still don’t see why a uniform makes it ok or less of a thing but there we go. Happy to not have the pics up so all good

I find two issues here, firstly the MOD will take a very dim view of service personnel posting pictures of themselves with weapons on any social media. Apart from the fact it would be seen as bringing the forces into disrepute being posted on a sex site, the weapon system itself may be subject to arms regulations or classifications meaning that either international laws or the official secrets act are being contravened.

Although the MOD is exempt from the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (it refuses to accept a law applied by another state), the employees are responsible to ensure that no intellectual property is made available to anyone not allowed to see it.

The penalties from the contravention are ITAR and EAR are excessively harsh with fines running into the millions and/or long custodial sentences...

The bigger issue is service personnel putting themselves in a position where those that would wish to harm them could single them out to do so...

Perhaps the site needs to totally review it's policy on service personnel and what they post online, more so as a duty of care and to ensure no laws are being broken.

"Their site, their rules, end of. Many people who aren't familiar with guns will default to the politico/media spin of demonising guns and those who use them for perfectly legal activities.

Oh yes I know it’s their rules. I wasn’t moaning or saying it’s unfair, I was simply intrigued as to why. Your later point is valid though. I still don’t see why a uniform makes it ok or less of a thing but there we go. Happy to not have the pics up so all good "

I dont see why you would even consider putting a pic of a gun on here.

Guns kill things

How the hell is that remotely sexy?

Guess we're all different

Whilst the site may allow pictures of guns with serving military I'd imagine that the Army would take a dim view upon it.

I do find some soldiers rather fit in their uniforms, I think posing with their gun for sites such as these in bad taste, however a man in t with a shot gun in a country pursuits activity is much more tasteful.

Ginger

Oh yes I know it’s their rules. I wasn’t moaning or saying it’s unfair, I was simply intrigued as to why. Your later point is valid though. I still don’t see why a uniform makes it ok or less of a thing but there we go. Happy to not have the pics up so all good

Guns kill things

Guess we're all different"

They do indeed. They also save lives and protect. Some women find them sexy in certain scenarios but I think most don't. You are of course correct, we are all different. The OP, and myself, see a gun as an inanimate object, a tool. It's the use it is put to that is good or bad. Whole other debate..

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Probably because some idiot in the past had a disagreement with someone and then uploaded a photo of himself with guns and guns and now its banned for everyone.

I don't know why they would let armed forces upload photos of guns though.

Guns kill things

They do indeed. They also save lives and protect. Some women find them sexy in certain scenarios but I think most don't. You are of course correct, we are all different. The OP, and myself, see a gun as an inanimate object, a tool. It's the use it is put to that is good or bad. Whole other debate.."

In what scenarios?

I'd be really interested to know

"Is it not the level of control over military weapons that makes the difference ie. on a meet they will not have the gun with them ie. they are usually in armoury and live rounds controlled too. Note to poster not saying you would take to a meet but if it was a meet at your home likely it would be around

So a big difference between soldier with a snap shot on exercise in my view anyway."

I see your point, another good view on my post.

Just to point out thah my fire arms are locked away in police graded safes. One for shot guns and one for rifles and a separate safe for ammunition. The safes are hidden to. Just in case anyone was wondering

"Whilst the site may allow pictures of guns with serving military I'd imagine that the Army would take a dim view upon it.

I do find some soldiers rather fit in their uniforms, I think posing with their gun for sites such as these in bad taste, however a man in t with a shot gun in a country pursuits activity is much more tasteful.

Ginger"

A man with a shotgun in a country pursuits activity is tasteful?

Not in my world it aint

Guns kill things

Guess we're all different"

Actually guns don’t kill people. It’s the person behind the gun who is the killer. A gun in the right hands is as safe as a cheese sandwich. The same way a car is safe unless the driver is a nutter. Anything can kill anyone.

And for the last time lol.... I WASNT PUTTING A PICTURE OF A GUN UP. Please people have a read lol.

Sorry, you probably meant what I hope you mean and not that I was just putting a pic of a gun up on its own or something daft.

Guns kill things

They do indeed. They also save lives and protect. Some women find them sexy in certain scenarios but I think most don't. You are of course correct, we are all different. The OP, and myself, see a gun as an inanimate object, a tool. It's the use it is put to that is good or bad. Whole other debate.."

Bang on. “It’s the use its put to”. A completely different debate indeed.

"Whilst the site may allow pictures of guns with serving military I'd imagine that the Army would take a dim view upon it.

Ginger

Not in my world it aint"

No chance of a meet here then lol

Ginger"

Thank you for actually seeing than my query wasn’t about why can’t I put a picture of a gun up but more why is a pic of me in my uniform and a gun not ok but others are.

Guns kill things

Actually guns don’t kill people. It’s the person behind the gun who is the killer. A gun in the right hands is as safe as a cheese sandwich. The same way a car is safe unless the driver is a nutter. Anything can kill anyone.

And for the last time lol.... I WASNT PUTTING A PICTURE OF A GUN UP. Please people have a read lol.

Sorry, you probably meant what I hope you mean and not that I was just putting a pic of a gun up on its own or something daft. "

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I Like your photos OP. They’re fun and different. I think the shoot pic would have been good too. Shame it wasn’t allowed.

V x

Ginger

Not in my world it aint

No chance of a meet here then lol"

Not this side of a new century, no

Ginger

Not in my world it aint"

I said more tasteful, I enjoy clay pigeon shooting and I think the men look quite good in t with a shot gun slung over their shoulder.

Guns kill things

Sorry, you probably meant what I hope you mean and not that I was just putting a pic of a gun up on its own or something daft. "

So, let me get this straight

Your OP says that you were posting new pics, and you were bemused as to why a couple with your guns in weren't allowed

But now you're gettin' all shouty and saying you weren't putting a pic of a gun up?

Hmmmm

Guns kill things

Sorry, you probably meant what I hope you mean and not that I was just putting a pic of a gun up on its own or something daft.

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

"

Do you eat meat ?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Might be just me but 'freaky' and 'gun' conjure up a picture I don't want in my head

Guns kill things

So, let me get this straight

Your OP says that you were posting new pics, and you were bemused as to why a couple with your guns in weren't allowed

But now you're gettin' all shouty and saying you weren't putting a pic of a gun up?

Hmmmm"

Noooooo bloody hell lol. I’m just trying to make sure people understand That the pics were nth simply of a gun or guns. They were pictures of me for example on a shoot day, in my t with a gun over my arm. YES I was posting a picture with a gun in it but NO I wasn’t posting a picture of a gun. If that makes sense lol.

No shouting here

"I Like your photos OP. They’re fun and different. I think the shoot pic would have been good too. Shame it wasn’t allowed.

V x"

Thank you. I like yours to, a little different to mine lol.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Some real anti gun folks on here

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?"

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

And posting in capital letters, is considered to be 'shouting' online

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

To echo earlier comments...

Townfolk, eh?

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

And posting in capital letters, is considered to be 'shouting' online"

Oh god..... you’re not.....you’re not vegan to are you?

"To echo earlier comments...

Townfolk, eh? "

My sentiments exactly

"Some real anti gun folks on here "

I must confess. I usually only post in the forums to cause a few waves and for a laugh. Just makes a change from the 100,000 what’s wrong with my profile posts, and where are all the women who want a FFM scenario at. I didn’t expect to get so many relplies to this one though

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

"

No

I'm someone who STILL doesnt know why anyone would think that a gun is sexy

Or why anyone would think it appropriate to put a pic of one on here

Townfolk, eh? "

Nothing to do with townsfolk,

There are many that consider hunting for pleasure as distasteful.

Don't try and tell me that all the birds shot on corporate shoots are sold for food because I know from when I've done beating, birds will often be left if they are inaccessible, usually severely injured, left to slowly die, and the ones that are collected, only a very small proportion get consumed.

Pheasants and partridge are bred solely for the purpose of being shot...pheasant aren't even native, the only reason that pheasant got brought here was because they are the only animal more stupid than the gentry that shot them..

I do appreciate that there is a need for game keepers to control the numbers of animal's on lands where large numbers are unsustainable, but if an animal cannot be dispatched humanely with a single shot, the person shooting that gun has no right to be doing so.

Just my opinion, other than the details on corporate shoots which is fact.

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

No

"

1. I never said it was sexy. There are no rules saying all pics must be sexy.

2. I wasn’t posting a picture of a gun

Townfolk, eh?

Nothing to do with townsfolk,

There are many that consider hunting for pleasure as distasteful.

Don't try and tell me that all the birds shot on corporate shoots are sold for food because I know from when I've done beating, birds will often be left if they are inaccessible, usually severely injured, left to slowly die, and the ones that are collected, only a very small proportion get consumed.

Pheasants and partridge are bred solely for the purpose of being shot...pheasant aren't even native, the only reason that pheasant got brought here was because they are the only animal more stupid than the gentry that shot them..

I do appreciate that there is a need for game keepers to control the numbers of animal's on lands where large numbers are unsustainable, but if an animal cannot be dispatched humanely with a single shot, the person shooting that gun has no right to be doing so.

Just my opinion, other than the details on corporate shoots which is fact."

A solid reply, thank you. I’d only argue your statement about corporate shoots and it being fact as you can’t speak for all corporate shoots or have been on them. How ever I respect and thank you for your input on this thread in this and previous replies

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

No

2. I wasn’t posting a picture of a gun "

Yeah

That makes loadsa sense

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

No

2. I wasn’t posting a picture of a gun "

OP. .

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour when it comes to the forums.. (it's not called the forum for nothing, gladiatorial battles and throwing forumites to the lions is common place.. OK, so that was the colloseum, but hey, let's not nit pick)

Sometimes, letting others argue it out amongst themselves usually finds a common ground that they all can agree on..

And give some swingers some common ground and before you know it, they'll all be neked and shagging. ..

Guns kill things

I didnt say 'people'

I said 'things'

Do you eat meat ?

What do you think?

Have an educated guess

No

2. I wasn’t posting a picture of a gun

OP. .

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour when it comes to the forums.. (it's not called the forum for nothing, gladiatorial battles and throwing forumites to the lions is common place.. OK, so that was the colloseum, but hey, let's not nit pick)

Sometimes, letting others argue it out amongst themselves usually finds a common ground that they all can agree on..

And give some swingers some common ground and before you know it, they'll all be neked and shagging. .. "

And that about sums it up. And ideal place to end this thread.

Bless you sir

I like your pics, tells me a little about you.

Certainly preferable to the normal cock shot.

As far as I knew I don't think anyone is allowed to post gun pictures so I'm a bit confused as to why admin would tell you just the armed forces are allowed. How would they know who is and who isn't?

"Question is why would you upload gun pics to a sex site?

It wasn’t just a pic of a gun, it was a full body pic of me in the farm etc, I just happened to have one in the pic. I see it no different to a mechanic uploading a pic of him at his garage holding a spanner or someone at work with their laptop. It wasn’t a photo OF A GUN, it was me. "

People are weird with guns...god knows why

Anyone outside the armed forces who uses a gun for a job will get an instant "no" from me because let's face it no one needs to use guns in their job unless you are military based... even police officers don't carry guns so I'm not sure why anyone else does.

Anyone outside the armed forces who uses a gun for a job will get an instant "no" from me because let's face it no one needs to use guns in their job unless you are military based... even police officers don't carry guns so I'm not sure why anyone else does. "

Gamekeepers, farmers and pest control..three jobs off the top of my head where guns are a tool

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That's how Admin set the rules for their site. If you want them to change any of the rules you can either start a thread in the feedback section or send them feedback from the contact button

"Some real anti gun folks on here

I must confess. I usually only post in the forums to cause a few waves and for a laugh. Just makes a change from the 100,000 what’s wrong with my profile posts, and where are all the women who want a FFM scenario at. I didn’t expect to get so many relplies to this one though "

Anyone outside the armed forces who uses a gun for a job will get an instant "no" from me because let's face it no one needs to use guns in their job unless you are military based... even police officers don't carry guns so I'm not sure why anyone else does.

Gamekeepers, farmers and pest control..three jobs off the top of my head where guns are a tool "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The inappropriate post was removed, think it is time to shut this now