FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lift to clubs

Lift to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Free lifts to some west Midlands clubs if any one is stuck getting there or bk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most women will assume you'll want some form of 'payment'. Accepting lifts from a stranger isn't a great idea, especially where sex is involved. Women have talked of taxi drivers sexually harassing them on the way home from clubs, inferring they want sexual favours. We need to be safe.

Kind offer though.

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Most women will assume you'll want some form of 'payment'. Accepting lifts from a stranger isn't a great idea, especially where sex is involved. Women have talked of taxi drivers sexually harassing them on the way home from clubs, inferring they want sexual favours. We need to be safe.

Kind offer though. "

Yeah I'll take up the offer of a lift to a sex club from a random man off the internet. Why wouldn't I?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Most women will assume you'll want some form of 'payment'. Accepting lifts from a stranger isn't a great idea, especially where sex is involved. Women have talked of taxi drivers sexually harassing them on the way home from clubs, inferring they want sexual favours. We need to be safe.

Kind offer though.

Yeah I'll take up the offer of a lift to a sex club from a random man off the internet. Why wouldn't I?"

What could go wrong?

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Kind offer though.

Yeah I'll take up the offer of a lift to a sex club from a random man off the internet. Why wouldn't I?

What could go wrong?"

He might get lost?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Kind offer though. "

I don't have a car anymore, but I can offer you a piggyback

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Kind offer though.

I don't have a car anymore, but I can offer you a piggyback "

You don't need a car, OP will give you a lift

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Seems legit...

Not wanting any sex just never been to a club that's all and best way to chat about it im no freak trust me was just a nice thing to do

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Not wanting any sex just never been to a club that's all and best way to chat about it im no freak trust me was just a nice thing to do "

It might be a well meaning gesture, but most people will be wary. In seriousness go with another guy who has been before, much less chance of it being mis-construed.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not wanting any sex just never been to a club that's all and best way to chat about it im no freak trust me was just a nice thing to do

It might be a well meaning gesture, but most people will be wary. In seriousness go with another guy who has been before, much less chance of it being mis-construed."

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Not wanting any sex just never been to a club that's all and best way to chat about it im no freak trust me was just a nice thing to do "

I applaud your generosity but seriously, just consider how utterly risky it is.

I do get that yeah but ain't don't we all take risks everyday in our lives but I will bring this down now if someone can tell me how to haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do get that yeah but ain't don't we all take risks everyday in our lives but I will bring this down now if someone can tell me how to haha "

If you hit the report button on the first post you can ask Admin/ mods to delete it but they might not.

There's no harm in being nice, just people need to be careful. It was a nice offer. Maybe try a social night at a club or as Bunandbuck suggested go with a male mate.

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Seems legit..."

Seriously? If you were a single fem would you give accept a lift to a sex club from a total stranger off the internet? Idiotic thing to do in my opinion.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Seems legit...

Seriously? If you were a single fem would you give accept a lift to a sex club from a total stranger off the internet? Idiotic thing to do in my opinion."

There was always the option of contacting the women who have verified him on his profile, to enquire how genuine and trustworthy he is

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Seems legit...

Seriously? If you were a single fem would you give accept a lift to a sex club from a total stranger off the internet? Idiotic thing to do in my opinion.

There was always the option of contacting the women who have verified him on his profile, to enquire how genuine and trustworthy he is "

Yeh cos I trust my safety with strangers opinions from the internet. No thanks. Don't need to rely on people to get me to clubs as I drive. Don't expect a single male to understand this.

» Add a new message to this topic